Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm furious at that statement she has posted for many reasons!! 😡 people that air their frustrations, disagreements or have a 'moan' about your underhand sale tactics aren't trolls!

Thing is Hinchy.. you set yourself up to judged negatively so thats your own doing! Literally everything you post is a money spinner, always trying to rinse every last penny, bragging, gifted this gifted that! Still bragged about being gifted a brand new kitchen! 🙄 and then you want a pat on the back cause you went to a local firm and claimed to have bought it yourself...might come as a surprise to you but this is how things work outside your everything #gifted world!! - so there is my rant/moan no trolling here! ATB hun X

Screenshot_20191011-212645_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I'm furious at that statement she has posted for many reasons!! 😡 people that air their frustrations, disagreements or have a 'moan' about your underhand sale tactics aren't trolls!

Thing is Hinchy.. you set yourself up to judged negatively so thats your own doing! Literally everything you post is a money spinner, always trying to rinse every last penny, bragging, gifted this gifted that! Still bragged about being gifted a brand new kitchen! 🙄 and then you want a pat on the back cause you went to a local firm and claimed to have bought it yourself...might come as a surprise to you but this is how things work outside your everything #gifted world!! - so there is my rant/moan no trolling here! ATB hun X

View attachment 48003
Well said

Reactions: 8

View attachment 48003
I also find her choice of words "explained my situation" odd. Do you think that was her way of testing the water to see if they knew of her and her legendary following and were going to offer to work with her/gift them?

Reactions: 12
I also find her choice of words "explained my situation" odd. Do you think that was her way of testing the water to see if they knew of her and her legendary following and were going to offer to work with her/gift them?
I did wonder what she meant by that, I can imagine her using the 'do you know who I am' line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The buttons on my parents cooker push in and out like that so are flush when not on
I think it is actually the same 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah, my Siemens oven in my old (rented) flat was the same. I can't read what brand Hinch's is.

Just gave me something else to moan at my boyfriend about (not pushing them in after cooking) 🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s so infuriating. She probably went back to the company who fitted the kitchen for the developers asking for an extra carcass, two doors, dishwasher door and some matching worktop. They wanted to charge her an arm and a leg so she instead went and got an absolute barg of a deal from Pete and Brad on a set of new doors. Also as she’s rich now, she wants granite. I don’t blame her. Completely understandable right? But no, she has to go and claim the company who made the kitchen has gone out of business.

Reactions: 8
We don’t, but how many others do you know that, while on maternity leave can afford for their other half to quit work, have a very large extension built, stay in multiple rented cottages while the extension is built, etc. A lot is gifted yes, but some they will have funded themselves. When I was on maternity leave, we were skint!
Apologies for my ignorance, but is it possible that he's on a paternal leave? I don't have kids and I'm not sure how it works. I briefly looked into it. I'd get 6 months 100% pay ML
Does anyone know if Astonish send to influencers? I want to use up any Flash products I have left and I’m thinking of only using Astonish from then on as they’re cruelty free and British made, but I’d rather not support another company that’s all about the gifting.
They used to do it only when approached. Try co-op products

Reactions: 3
You’ll never believe what happened to me today! I went to Maldon and was walking down the high street and someone came running up behind me and hit me round the head with a power tool!
One minute I was walking along and the next minute- Bosch!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You’ll never believe what happened to me today! I went to Maldon and was walking down the high street and someone came running up behind me and hit me round the head with a power tool!
One minute I was walking along and the next minute- Bosch!
Was you holding hands with someone - ive heard ppl find it cute in the village of maldon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was you holding hands with someone - ive heard ppl find it cute in the village of maldon 😂
I was actually. But in such a tiny village - I didn’t see another soul!

Random change of subject but I know we talk a lot on here about genuine anxiety.. I highly recommend weighted blankets. I used to feel really agitated and my sleep was broken until I got one. They’re amazing

Reactions: 9
I give a lot of business to a particular shop in Maldon, I was shocked to see this on fb tonight.
What a surprise-they are an electrical appliance store.I'm going to be having words tomorrow.
Screenshot_20191011-234442_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.