Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Laura thing was set up to remind everyone how small and humble hinches kitchen is following her kitchen MINI makeover.

I cant sleep btw which is why I'm posting on tattle at 4am 👍
I thought the same.she never showed lauras full name either, the last few troll messages she’s Names and shamed.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t show ‘Laura’s’ name cause Laura and her kitchen don’t exist. She’s more wary now cause last time she posted ‘trolls’ names tattlers found out the accounts were made using the same phone number where she’s clearly made them to troll herself 😂 couldn’t risk a third one being found out could you Soph!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
This REALLY annoyed me. This image/quote that Hinch shared last night was originally made by a lady called Emily Coxhead (who runs The Happy Newspaper, which may actually help a lot of her followers as it’s full of wonderful positive things in life). But Hinch shares an image with the credit/watermark removed 🙄 I know it’s common on Pinterest for these to be removed, but for someone with 2.8 million followers, you should ALWAYS go a bit further and find who the original artist was and credit them. It isn’t hard to work out who that image actually belongs to. Now it is going to be shared hundreds of times without her getting any of the credit 🤬

BD9B8CA1-4006-4AD2-BA10-FE4F1985D485.png FCD91C27-18C2-4A3E-88C9-0D59F2BE482C.jpeg

rant over 😅

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Funny that Laura big kitchen is mentioned then the sneaky comment about the loft ladders gets slipped in, almost like she doesn’t want people to cotton on. When her mum pulled down the ladders she said I get mine next week but they might not be like this they might be wooden ones. There is a big difference in cost between them, surely if you were paying you’d know what you had ordered, clearly going to be gifted.!!
Also the dismantled breakfast bar, there was something there last week as the ‘pumpkin’ was on it, does she really think people believe she took it down and used the cupboards to add on to the end of the kitchen. Them cupboards were already planned as the worktop needed to be templated and cut for them cupboards, she’s making it sound as if it was a last minute decision. No Soph it wasn’t at all you’ve only tried to dig yourself out of the hole you got yourself into as tattlers called you out on it.!

Reactions: 22
Don't be played by the hinch. "Laura" has not rattled her at all. It's just the kind of message hinch wants to send out to remind everyone she's so ordinary and just like everyone else.

Reactions: 26
I don't think Laura should even be part of a thread name. Would please her no end that people fell for her trap. She loved that message as an excuse to say again how normal she is.

Thread titles don't need to rhyme or be long

Reactions: 21
It is baby porridge as I thought. And after she put that post up the other day ‘loves his breakfast’ at 3 months old! Makes me so angry, she is so irresponsible 😡

It even says on the packet 4 months plus. She is so thick.

View attachment 48120
I’ve not posted on this thread before. Yes she must be giving him food (he’s not even four months yet 🤯 let alone the recommended six) because she also posted about getting stains out of his dribble bibs). What stains?? My baby is 5 months and there are no stains on any bibs. His teething dribble is clear. Hinch, if you’re reading, why are you giving food before four months?? Unless medically led, it is a really dumb thing to do. I can only assume it fills him up so she thinks that is ok. Or is it because now it opens up all the opportunity for baby weaning companies to send her freebies.

Reactions: 14
She’s still following Stacey but Stacey isn’t following her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t normally post just started having a look as I thought I can’t be the only one who dislikes her! I just thought it was strange as I thought she would’ve followed her after all the fuss they created of being friends etc!
Stacey is following her but hinch has unfollowed Stacey 🤔

Reactions: 2
“It’s a shame because you’ve missed out on Sophie making a cell with her niece”:LOL::D lucky Laura, it was boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion:

Hinch is boasting, she's been on the beg,
now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & vege

Reactions: 18
Ronnie is finally seeing colour.
Not impressed by the “Cuddle Clock” (I haven’t read her “book” but wtf is that)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve not posted on this thread before. Yes she must be giving him food (he’s not even four months yet 🤯 let alone the recommended six) because she also posted about getting stains out of his dribble bibs). What stains?? My baby is 5 months and there are no stains on any bibs. His teething dribble is clear. Hinch, if you’re reading, why are you giving food before four months?? Unless medically led, it is a really dumb thing to do. I can only assume it fills him up so she thinks that is ok. Or is it because now it opens up all the opportunity for baby weaning companies to send her freebies.
He is 16 weeks old. The guidelines for weaning change constantly. 19 years ago I’d chop a farleys rusk up and put it in a bottle with milk for my eldest, I also have a three year old and the health visitor recoiled in horror when I told her what I used to do 😂. But back then there wasn’t a problem with it. I would imagine she’s asked professionals before deciding to offer baby rice (which I would imagine is all it is), he’s obviously a very hungry baby (which some are). She isn’t publicly advertising what she’s doing or advising people to do the same, she’s keeping it quiet which is the best thing.
Im not saying what she’s doing is right, before I get lynched, but each to their own.
She gets slated no matter what she does regarding Ronnie, that’s what I’ve noticed 🤷🏻‍♀️
My only concern is the tit and chemicals she sprays around him, not where he sleeps, what nappies he wears, what colour his toys are or which milk he drinks etc. As a parent that’s down to you and your choices.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe it’s their dinner 🤷‍♀️ We all know our
He is 16 weeks old. The guidelines for weaning change constantly. 19 years ago I’d chop a farleys rusk up and put it in a bottle with milk for my eldest, I also have a three year old and the health visitor recoiled in horror when I told her what I used to do 😂. But back then there wasn’t a problem with it. I would imagine she’s asked professionals before deciding to offer baby rice (which I would imagine is all it is), he’s obviously a very hungry baby (which some are). She isn’t publicly advertising what she’s doing or advising people to do the same, she’s keeping it quiet which is the best thing.
Im not saying what she’s doing is right, before I get lynched, but each to their own.
She gets slated no matter what she does regarding Ronnie, that’s what I’ve noticed 🤷🏻‍♀️
a rusk in a bottle is a chocking risk. Just because your child is fine doesn’t make it ok, lots aren’t. Guess we should tell the scientists to pack up, Mummy knows best.

Reactions: 19
I cant find the original post (account deleted/banned?)
But imagine being that saddo who creates an account on here to defend Grinch 😂 even when I was a Hincher and discovered this site and thought you were all a bunch of moaning cows (before I was converted thank god now I too am a moaning cow) I didnt think for a second to make an account and tell you off 😂
Same, I made an account so I could agree with everyone 😂

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s their dinner 🤷‍♀️ We all know our
a rusk in a bottle is a chocking risk. Just because your child is fine doesn’t make it ok, lots aren’t. Guess we should tell the scientists to pack up, Mummy knows best.
It is now, but back then it was ok. I never said it was ok now. And like I said BEFORE I GET LYNCHED I DONT AGREE WITH HER
Try reading properly before you reply, not just jump on the parts you fancy picking out 🤟🏻

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.