Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the best thing to get my babies sleeping through the night was a drop of whiskey in their bottle.......worked a treat 😴

***disclaimer*** Im joking before I get jumped on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People saying “I did this with my eldest back in 1994” yeah you made a mistake doing that, it wasn’t okay to do it then it’s not okay now. Decades of science research on what early weaning does to the gut is the reason why the NHS, World Health Organization etc press for the weaning age to be 6 months

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I found the best thing to get my babies sleeping through the night was a drop of whiskey in their bottle.......worked a treat 😴

OMG! You might have put them in a lovely long deep sleep for 14 hours 🙏🏻🙌🏼🤞🏼😉
How could you...🤪

Reactions: 1

The original Gripe Water used to have alcohol in it. My mum says I was always saying my tummy hurt, obviously so she would give me some!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People saying “I did this with my eldest back in 1994” yeah you made a mistake doing that, it wasn’t okay to do it then it’s not okay now. Decades of science research on what early weaning does to the gut is the reason why the NHS, World Health Organization etc press for the weaning age to be 6 months
8B84D45A-9BCC-4B53-97B2-622B62BE39C9.jpeg

I’ll leave this here. 👍🏻
It’s more to do with possibly causing food allergies than damage to the stomach.

Reactions: 6
Sorry, but I don’t agree with the ‘he’s clearly a very Hungry Baby and she’s probably sought medical advice’. The reason I don’t agree is because on her grid post of the dog and baby there’s a half full bottle in the background, if he’s that hungry why isn’t he finishing his bottles? And if she had sought medical advice and was sound in her actions why would she make that majorly set up story last night about how he’s not ready for food 🤔 I’m not trying to get all mumsnet cause I don’t care what other mums do as long as their kids are happy and safe etc, it’s about her not owning her tit, seeing we’ve picked up on things here and making stories to defend it before one of her minions forms the same conclusion as us.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, but I don’t agree with the ‘he’s clearly a very Hungry Baby and she’s probably sought medical advice’. The reason I don’t agree is because on her grid post of the dog and baby there’s a half full bottle in the background, if he’s that hungry why isn’t he finishing his bottles? And if she had sought medical advice and was sound in her actions why would she make that majorly set up story last night about how he’s not ready for food 🤔 I’m not trying to get all mumsnet cause I don’t care what other mums do as long as their kids are happy and safe etc, it’s about her not owning her tit, seeing we’ve picked up on things here and making stories to defend it before one of her minions forms the same conclusion as us.
To be fair I think the whole weaning/feeding issue, is more of an issue on here than on her instagram.

Reactions: 11
OMG! You might have put them in a lovely long deep sleep for 14 hours 🙏🏻🙌🏼🤞🏼😉
How could you...🤪
I wont lie I was tempted a few times 😂

whiskey was my nanas answer to everything!

not sleeping - whiskey in the bottle
Teething - whiskey on the gums
Colic - whiskey on the dummy.......

Safe to say she never got asked to babysit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for your feedback, however I only weaned on the advice from health professionals and as previously stated the guidelines passed down from these professionals has changed over the last couple of decades. I don’t feel I made a mistake at the time and hindsight is a wonderful tool.

Reactions: 11
I thought the same.she never showed lauras full name either, the last few troll messages she’s Names and shamed.
She wont name and shame now as she knows tattle are working out it's her by the last two accounts ending in the same phone number. But I'm sure she will read this and name and shame the next.... make it from Jamie's number. Honestly I'm fed up. All those messages but you have time to read about someone going in about a big kitchen. It's all set up. Shes a drip!!

Reactions: 8
To be fair I think the whole weaning/feeding issue, is more of an issue on here than on her instagram.
Her army are so used to her making up her own rules, eg dishwasher tabs in the washing machine, spraying diluted lenor, handsnomes etc, and they are so in awe of her, they daren’t question anything for fear of being blocked.

Reactions: 16
Anyway, just watching RuPauls Drag Race and Cheryl Hole is a dead ringer for Mrs H. Keep expecting a minkeh to be whipped out :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion...
Mrs Grinch is always sitting in loft, leaving Mr Grinch forever being soft...
#areweallowedrudeones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.