Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is 16 weeks old. The guidelines for weaning change constantly. 19 years ago I’d chop a farleys rusk up and put it in a bottle with milk for my eldest, I also have a three year old and the health visitor recoiled in horror when I told her what I used to do 😂. But back then there wasn’t a problem with it. I would imagine she’s asked professionals before deciding to offer baby rice (which I would imagine is all it is), he’s obviously a very hungry baby (which some are). She isn’t publicly advertising what she’s doing or advising people to do the same, she’s keeping it quiet which is the best thing.
Im not saying what she’s doing is right, before I get lynched, but each to their own.
She gets slated no matter what she does regarding Ronnie, that’s what I’ve noticed 🤷🏻‍♀️
My only concern is the tit and chemicals she sprays around him, not where he sleeps, what nappies he wears, what colour his toys are or which milk he drinks etc. As a parent that’s down to you and your choices.
I agree with you. I'm not a parent and I've got no clue about these things, but we don't know if she sought a medical opinion or not. She's not telling people how she feeds him, she doesn't give advice.

If I was to have a child, I wouldn't feed my kid animal products of any sort, including dairy formula. It would be soy or another suitable equivalent. I imagine I would get a lot of grief for that despite already doing a lot of research NOW...

Reactions: 4
I agree with you. I'm not a parent and I've got no clue about these things, but we don't know if she sought a medical opinion or not. She's not telling people how she feeds him, she doesn't give advice.

If I was to have a child, I wouldn't feed my kid animal products of any sort, including dairy formula. It would be soy or another suitable equivalent. I imagine I would get a lot of grief for that despite already doing a lot of research NOW...
Mums are not silly, and like I said each to their own in what you want to do with your own baby. Nobody should be slated for their choices in anything, it’s not right.

Reactions: 5
The guidelines were 4 months when my eldest was a baby (now 18) and had changed to 6 months with my youngest (9) so they do change as more and more research is done.
13 years ago i had to feed my 3.5 month baby on baby rice for breakfast as she had drained a 9oz bottle and was still crying for more - she was an 11lb baby so hardly surprising she was always hungry. It did her no harm whatsoever, health visitor was fully aware of what i was doing, she supported me even though she recommend starting weaning at 6 months.
Every baby is different, you know your own baby, if Hinch wants to feed Ronnie on solids who are we to judge. Some may think its right while others disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The ‘troll’ messages she gets, has she ever had one slagging off her or her looks?

I’ve never seen her post anything bad about herself which I find very strange because surely that would be the first thing trolls would say to her 🤔
Totally!

Reactions: 2
The guidelines were 4 months when my eldest was a baby (now 18) and had changed to 6 months with my youngest (9) so they do change as more and more research is done.
Agreed. I was told to wean my now 17 year old at 4 months. In fact one HV advised me to start even earlier as he was such a big baby and was putting on so much weight on milk. I was told he would end up obese if I didnt 🙄 I didnt use packets or jars though I just pureed fruit and veg.

Reactions: 8
It just seems like she’s always in a rush to push him to the next stage, whether she’s doing it consciously or subconsciously I don’t know. I can’t think of any other reason she’d be giving him solids at less than 4 months, and she seems to constantly harp on about “when he’s at school GUYYYZZZZ” as well. She’s probably got him bleeping forward facing in the car already 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know someone will pipe up that it’s going all mumsnet on here again soon, but we can only comment on what she’s posting about, and clearly people feel strongly about her weaning Won Won early and also trying to cover it up (and failing)
I haven’t posted on this thread yet, I’ve only lurked. Never really been a massive fan of her anyway but I just wanted to say that you’re so right about her always pushing Ronnie to the next stage. Not too long ago she put Ronnie forward facing in a baby carrier, I have the same carrier so went back to the instruction booklet and it says they shouldn’t be forward facing until ~6months.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Agreed. I was told to wean my now 17 year old at 4 months. In fact one HV advised me to start even earlier as he was such a big baby and was putting on so much weight on milk. I was told he would end up obese if I didnt 🙄 I didnt use packets or jars though I just pureed fruit and veg.
Same here @Angielou1980

Reactions: 3
Me too! Seeing all these posts made me think about the range of people hinch has, is and will be affecting 😭
I was thinking this too! I was 3 in 1996 and its crazy to think how she could be having an affect on such a range of ages too.

I’ve not posted on this thread before. Yes she must be giving him food (he’s not even four months yet 🤯 let alone the recommended six) because she also posted about getting stains out of his dribble bibs). What stains?? My baby is 5 months and there are no stains on any bibs. His teething dribble is clear. Hinch, if you’re reading, why are you giving food before four months?? Unless medically led, it is a really dumb thing to do. I can only assume it fills him up so she thinks that is ok. Or is it because now it opens up all the opportunity for baby weaning companies to send her freebies.
She's a moron. 😡

He is 16 weeks old. The guidelines for weaning change constantly. 19 years ago I’d chop a farleys rusk up and put it in a bottle with milk for my eldest, I also have a three year old and the health visitor recoiled in horror when I told her what I used to do 😂. But back then there wasn’t a problem with it. I would imagine she’s asked professionals before deciding to offer baby rice (which I would imagine is all it is), he’s obviously a very hungry baby (which some are). She isn’t publicly advertising what she’s doing or advising people to do the same, she’s keeping it quiet which is the best thing.
Im not saying what she’s doing is right, before I get lynched, but each to their own.
She gets slated no matter what she does regarding Ronnie, that’s what I’ve noticed 🤷🏻‍♀️
My only concern is the tit and chemicals she sprays around him, not where he sleeps, what nappies he wears, what colour his toys are or which milk he drinks etc. As a parent that’s down to you and your choices.
It hasn’t changed for over 13 years weaning age that is

She's back to using her spring awakening "dream team" today, even though when she was in Brussels im sure she tried telling everyone she used something else? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Me too! Seeing all these posts made me think about the range of people hinch has, is and will be affecting 😭
It would be interesting to know the age range. I follwed her for maybe 2 weeks, but got bored. I was born in 1977.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.