Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care what she looks like personally. Remember the time nobody really knew what she looked like? In fact, wasn’t her account so much better before she started showing her bloody face and making it all a shrine to how perfect she thinks she is :unsure:

Reactions: 20
Has anyone actually used The Pink Stuff paste? My friend got me some after I mentioned I hadn’t even seen any in the shops. and I’m tempted to use it on my shower and grout but don’t want to turn the white grout pink. Does anyone know if it’ll be ok?
I have it I’ve used it on grey grout but not white. Maybe use it on a space that’s hidden and see first if you can 😂

Has anyone actually used The Pink Stuff paste? My friend got me some after I mentioned I hadn’t even seen any in the shops. and I’m tempted to use it on my shower and grout but don’t want to turn the white grout pink. Does anyone know if it’ll be ok?
Ask Hinch to test it for you. If it messes her tiles up she can do a collaboration for a new *gifted bathroom. I'm sure she won't mind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way was that kitchen makeover just done between yesterday and today. That's been done for a while I think. There would also be loads of dust from it.
I hate the way she pokes ronnie and says "mummas"
Why would you say mummas to your baby all the time? I used to call mine sweetieheart or noodle but never dreamt of saying mummy over and over to him.
Shes totally all about herself.
Yes tell him "I'm your mummy" or "what's mummy doing?" Or whatever but just sqwaking "mummas" at him Is ridiculous
To be fair, I always talked through what I was doing all the time. And what others did 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I saw a few mentions earlier for cruelty free alternatives to the P&G products Hinch promotes. Aldi’s own brand products are cruelty free if that helps anyone.

Reactions: 19
Sooo... the kitchen.. she claims that it’s all the same and nothing has changed, just the doors and the worktop (granite no less). So, it’s NOT the same. She’s changed the visual part of the kitchen- the main aspect. She is an absolute lying witch!

Oh and, look at her, promoting her book in someone else’s photo. Also I think she looks really big in this photo don’t you think? I can’t believe how much weight she’s gained in the last 4 months. She should step away from the take outs, thats for sure!
I think she looks nice and healthy now!

Reactions: 11
I got my first dishwasher about 10 years ago still going strong, however I mainly use it in the summer time as I have no hot water unless I put my heating on. In winter I wash them by hand. My electric bill is £20 per week and I try to save it in the winter months. I would use it now and again to prevent it getting musty but as a rule do them by hand in winter. No bother to Hinch she won’t be trying to save on bills and she will use it all the time I already heard her say she was going to put sponges in for the love of Christ. Nice to not have to bother thinking about bills 👍👍

Reactions: 10
You know something, I’d probably have so much more respect for her if she just said things how they are rather than drip feeding false information (it’s the same but different crap with the kitchen and bedrooms) or at least said about spraying stuff around the house (clearly doesn’t use lenor and water any more and has never addressed why) which she isn’t doing because it isn’t safe. It’s the fact that she continues to influence and let people believe that everything she says is true. Absolutely infuriates me.

Reactions: 17
I saw a few mentions earlier for cruelty free alternatives to the P&G products Hinch promotes. Aldi’s own brand products are cruelty free if that helps anyone.
I use all the Aldi products for this reason. They are just as good as the brands and a lot cheaper!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've only just realised her new book really does have dot to dot pages in. I thought people were just taking the piss when they called it a dot to dot book! 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree with the first part but you lost my vote on the second half. Body shaming is a no-no for me. Hinch or anyone else. Maybe I should just scroll on by as you have as much right to your opinion as anyone else but I am just so anti body shaming I couldn't help myself.
I am not saying it in a negative way, just that she appears to have finally gained some weight, but in a short space of time. She needed to..

I think she looks nice and healthy now!
Maybe it’s just because we get to see the real her, without filers. Maybe she uses an app which sucks her in on her selfies? I wouldn’t put it past her....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.