Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullshit that's the same sink and she just needs to shine it. It's bleeping sparkling!

20191011_152232.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish she would do one of them ‘ask me anything’ things on insta

Not brave enough Hinchy 😂😉 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep stone/granite worktops so defo not a ‘days makeover’ how she is making out, they have to be templated then made to size
She must think everyone is as thick as pig tit
Has she got granite worktops fitted??

Thats going to go down well with her hunchers!

You cant just spray any old shite on granite, you have to be careful with what cleaning products you use on it or you ruin it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has she got granite worktops fitted??

Thats going to go down well with her hunchers!

You cant just spray any old shite on granite, you have to be careful with what cleaning products you use on it or you ruin it!
doesn't matter because she will just be gifted some new ones!
note how i didn't write #gifted :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Infact it seems Jamie doesn’t go anywhere anymore guyzzzzz !!
Any time he does go anywhere she goes on a massive Gretal rant about it. God forbid he went to the gym for an hour. She had a completely melt down. I wonder if he's even allowed a night out with his mates!

No way was that kitchen makeover just done between yesterday and today. That's been done for a while I think. There would also be loads of dust from it.
I hate the way she pokes ronnie and says "mummas"
Why would you say mummas to your baby all the time? I used to call mine sweetieheart or noodle but never dreamt of saying mummy over and over to him.
Shes totally all about herself.
Yes tell him "I'm your mummy" or "what's mummy doing?" Or whatever but just sqwaking "mummas" at him Is ridiculous

• Haha
I just did something and I encourage you all to go and do the same. Put your phone down for a second and take a good look around your home through the eyes of gratitude. The safe space and roof over your head filled with love and everything you've worked hard for even if it was a complete struggle. Then tell yourself well done for everything you do to make your house a home. There will be a lot of people feeling very tit right now because Mrs Gifted Minge has once again showed us all what she got so easily. I don't know any of you personally but I would hate for any of you to be among those people. Remember the big picture, people. She's a begging wanker with zero soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
She ruins even the nicest things with her cheap tit tat. Plastic crap hooks stuck on brand new cupboard doors, and brand new sofas doused in febreze. Nice.

Yup he was allowed out at that gifted premium seats football match remember hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Any time he does go anywhere she goes on a massive Gretal rant about it. God forbid he went to the gym for an hour. She had a completely melt down. I wonder if he's even allowed a night out with his mates!
I'm beginning to think that this is all part of his plan. Make it look like he's hard done by so that when he files for divorce and claims half her fortune, nobody blames him for it 😂

• Haha
My daughter has just had granite worktops same size kitchen more or less and was over 2k, And definitely didn’t just take a day x

• Sad
Reactions: 11
No way was that kitchen makeover just done between yesterday and today. That's been done for a while I think. There would also be loads of dust from it.
Why would you say mummas to your baby all the time? I used to call mine sweetieheart or noodle but never dreamt of saying mummy over and over to him.
Yes tell him "I'm your mummy" or "what's mummy doing?" Or whatever but just sqwaking "mummas" at him Is ridiculous
Spot on, she should be talking in sentences to him and stimulating him. Mind you, if she was narrating her say then what would she say aloud to darling baby Ronnie: "Mummas just made another 10 thousand doing some stories" and "Mummas pretending to clean out her under sink cupboard so that the minions stay with the programme" 🙄 I know it's been said before about judging her parenting but as a SALT I think it needs to be said how important talking to a baby is...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It usually takes at least 2 - 3 weeks to get your granite worktops fitted after they’ve done the template! And they wont come and do the template until all the cupboards are fitted so she’s lying out of arse on this one

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Spot on, she should be talking in sentences to him and stimulating him. Mind you, if she was narrating her say then what would she say aloud to darling baby Ronnie: "Mummas just made another 10 thousand doing some stories" and "Mummas pretending to clean out her under sink cupboard so that the minions stay with the programme" 🙄 I know it's been said before about judging her parenting but as a SALT I think it needs to be said how important talking to a baby is...
Exactly! Hopefully she’s taking him in different rooms with her and narrating everything she’s doing to expose him to words. But all we see is him in one of his multiple chairs being prodded and looking slightly annoyed by the witch finger.

• Sad
Definitely, surely she should know that it's no food at all until 6 months unless told by GP or Nutritionist.
She’ll be listening to her Ma and probably been told to bin off the HV’s advice regarding weaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.