Mrs Hinch #58 Queen Sophlora can't get any sadder, for God’s sake someone gift her a ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So predictable, all those hundreds of washing
machines and I thought to myself ‘I bet if she sees a Miele she will take a picture of herself with her *gift me face’ and I was right!
Miele Gifted all the Instamums a washing machine and drier a while ago I bed Hinch is jealous,the WM is around £1,299,but she and her Hinchers do not fit their demographic audience. She has been dropping hints for a new gifted one for a while ‘Guys,my machine is getting old...’ 🤮
I have had the same Miele washing machine for almost 15 years and it’s still amazing,definitely worth the price.
I bet the biochemists in the P@G lab found the Insta cleaning crew cringingly stupid 😂
She looks crazy on this pic. Spring awakening smells horrid 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
I just did something and I encourage you all to go and do the same. Put your phone down for a second and take a good look around your home through the eyes of gratitude. The safe space and roof over your head filled with love and everything you've worked hard for even if it was a complete struggle. Then tell yourself well done for everything you do to make your house a home. There will be a lot of people feeling very tit right now because Mrs Gifted Minge has once again showed us all what she got so easily. I don't know any of you personally but I would hate for any of you to be among those people. Remember the big picture, people. She's a begging wanker with zero soul.
I live in a one bedroom council flat with my husband who is paralysed I’m his carer. We have lived here for 14 years and have only just been able to afford to decorate the lounge still need to order new furniture etc but we have to save and save! We had to fight to get a fully accessible kitchen from the council it took 3 years but we have one now and it’s our pride and joy! We didn’t pay for it and we know how lucky we are. Our carpet in the bed room was given to us when we moved it and it’s so dated but we can not afford to replace it but it’s live able.
As someone else said the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Money goes to money.
She is doing all these swipes up but in reality who is actually buying all this crap! Yes I have to admit some things have been good but I’ve found them cheaper else where!
I love our little miss match flat, it’ has personality rather than all these grey and sliver showhomes!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Has she got granite worktops fitted??

Thats going to go down well with her hunchers!

You cant just spray any old shite on granite, you have to be careful with what cleaning products you use on it or you ruin it!
Shhhh don’t tell them this...let them ruin it and work it out for themselves...!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No way was that kitchen makeover just done between yesterday and today. That's been done for a while I think. There would also be loads of dust from it.
I hate the way she pokes ronnie and says "mummas"
Why would you say mummas to your baby all the time? I used to call mine sweetieheart or noodle but never dreamt of saying mummy over and over to him.
Shes totally all about herself.
Yes tell him "I'm your mummy" or "what's mummy doing?" Or whatever but just sqwaking "mummas" at him Is ridiculous
I talked about myself in the third person a lot "ooh mummy's going to change your nappy now" etc but it was mainly because my then husband was out of the country with the military and I was determined that she'd say Mama before Dada 🤣🤣🤣 and it worked!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have a question I use the 3 in 1 pods and was under the impression you don’t need to use a separate fabric softener. Have I been doing this wrong should I be using both ?
I do, but thats because my husband is a stinky sod!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a second I thought she'd filmed the "not new" (clearly new) kitchen with a greyscale filter black, but then she got her pointy finger out, the only colour is the flesh on her arm!

Reactions: 7
She hardly needs to use elbow grease on the inside of a press. How could grease have gotten in there? Surely water on a cloth would be enough?

Reactions: 9
We don’t, but how many others do you know that, while on maternity leave can afford for their other half to quit work, have a very large extension built, stay in multiple rented cottages while the extension is built, etc. A lot is gifted yes, but some they will have funded themselves. When I was on maternity leave, we were skint!
Where’s she actually on maternity leave from? 🤔 I thought she just did the odd hairdo from home when she started the page so the chances are, she isn’t actually getting a maternity pay. If you google her net worth, they estimated her first book would’ve made her a millionaire. That’s before you even consider the amount she’s ‘earning’ through swipe ups etc 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Thank you, thank you thank you for all the lovely messages ❤❤❤ @NoseyNeb @Ineedahero @MrsD33 - @TheBlueDonkey (I did the exact same - but today in regards to napping) @Anotherwantsamoan @Livingthepugdream (teary/weepy is good - better to let it out. Hope you start to feel brighter too). I am finding Tattle such an amazing place! A place to offload and be greeted with funny, kind and caring people!

I don’t have a dishwasher anymore as my kitchen is too tiny but I did have one in my previous 3 houses. Not one of them WASN’T next to the sink. For practical reasons. Am I the only one who thinks the location of her dishwasher is really odd? 🤔
I'm no plumber so have no idea if this would work, but is it possible that during the extension they had underfloor heating installed? And if so, would that make it easier to plumb the dishwasher in anywhere?

You cant just spray any old shite on granite, you have to be careful with what cleaning products you use on it or you ruin it!
I don't think she cares - she's already scratched her rings all across it 😖

I'm really surprised that the company who fitted the original kitchen has already gone bust (which she stopped herself from saying at the last minute). They only brought the house a few years ago and these new build companies are popping up new houses all over the place so am surprised they were using a kitchen fitting company that was unstable (can't think of the right word). I'm pretty sure if she had contacted the developers, they could have found a company that would have matched the old units.

Also confused about what she showed her pumpkin display on the other day. Unless it was her Ikea trolley/island, moved in front of the window, with one of the old worktops balanced on it, having been ripped out?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Plugging her own colouring book on someone else's Instagram post is about as tacky as you can get.
I know! I'm new on the Mrs Hinch thread but after seeing her flogging her book on other peoples Instagram accounts. I just can't with her anymore. I had to comment about it. 😃

Reactions: 6
We don’t, but how many others do you know that, while on maternity leave can afford for their other half to quit work, have a very large extension built, stay in multiple rented cottages while the extension is built, etc. A lot is gifted yes, but some they will have funded themselves. When I was on maternity leave, we were skint!
And we know roughly how much an influencer gets paid for an ad on their stories grid posts etc and she’s a brand ambassador 🤢

I talked about myself in the third person a lot "ooh mummy's going to change your nappy now" etc but it was mainly because my then husband was out of the country with the military and I was determined that she'd say Mama before Dada 🤣🤣🤣 and it worked!
And that's totally normal
I always used the third person too "mummy is making tea" "will mummy read you a story?" Just clawing them and saying "mummas" is so strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I follow this page I recognise the dog bed is she. Called Lucy hhh
No, this one is called Danielle. I don't follow her but found it on the people who have tagged Hinch. There is some really funny things on there 😆

Thank you, thank you thank you for all the lovely messages ❤❤❤ @NoseyNeb @Ineedahero @MrsD33 - @TheBlueDonkey (I did the exact same - but today in regards to napping) @Anotherwantsamoan @Livingthepugdream (teary/weepy is good - better to let it out. Hope you start to feel brighter too). I am finding Tattle such an amazing place! A place to offload and be greeted with funny, kind and caring people!

I'm no plumber so have no idea if this would work, but is it possible that during the extension they had underfloor heating installed? And if so, would that make it easier to plumb the dishwasher in anywhere?

I don't think she cares - she's already scratched her rings all across it 😖

I'm really surprised that the company who fitted the original kitchen has already gone bust (which she stopped herself from saying at the last minute). They only brought the house a few years ago and these new build companies are popping up new houses all over the place so am surprised they were using a kitchen fitting company that was unstable (can't think of the right word). I'm pretty sure if she had contacted the developers, they could have found a company that would have matched the old units.

Also confused about what she showed her pumpkin display on the other day. Unless it was her Ikea trolley/island, moved in front of the window, with one of the old worktops balanced on it, having been ripped out?
I thought that about the worktop but then thought I could see the new stools underneath it. Surely she wouldn't put them under it if she was just balancing the worktop there?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.