Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the post from eve re how can real families afford a Shark vacuum right now when the kids are just about to go back to school .... school uniform, PEkits ,stationery, bags etc that's before the extortionate energy rises.....Read the room Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 32
Is this some kind of SS filter? looks just like her.
Watch out Stace, someone "needs your life" to quote her words.
View attachment 1534502
And wasn't Stacey wearing a Yale shirt not long ago and now here's hinch sporting a Michigan shirt. Unless that's a thing happening in fashion in the UK right now, it's a big coincidence

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And wasn't Stacey wearing a Yale shirt not long ago and now here's hinch sporting a Michigan shirt. Unless that's a thing happening in fashion in the UK right now, it's a big coincidence
Pretty sure Tesco sell that Michigan sweatshirt. Primark also have a lot of US university sportswear.

Reactions: 5
A few of you have already commented on the bigger picture,but these are my random thoughts.
Remember when some of us were convinced that Greyskull was a set?
We know that Soph & Inch suck life out of Tattle and sometimes take inspiration from us 🤔 and it's what they've done..faux farm is the set,it's the brand ie Hinch this Hinch that,we gave this idea to them on a plate.They don't like the tax man do they?Suits them all round,a huge show room to off set expenses.
They don't live there,at least not how we would define living there.It really is the Trueman Show?
I can't imagine they look after the animals or the land-i know this for a fact unless Inch flew back from Spain just to mow the lawn.
So many thoughts,can't wait for your input.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
duck off. duck off. duck off.

You are a wasteful, self centred, selfish bleep!!

I CANT wait for the day your sheep wake up and see what we see.

Just duck off
I came across these on TT, looks like some people are waking up to the deception, bit then there's some who thinks the sun shines out of her backside

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
A few of you have already commented on the bigger picture,but these are my random thoughts.
We know that Soph & Inch suck life out of Tattle and sometimes take inspiration from us 🤔 and it's what they've done..faux farm is the set,it's the brand ie Hinch this Hinch that,we gave this idea to them on a plate.They don't like the tax man do they?Suits them all round,a huge show room to off set expenses.
They don't live there,at least not how we would define living there.It really is the Trueman Show?
I can't imagine they look after the animals or the land-i know this for a fact unless Inch flew back from Spain just to mow the lawn.
Spot on completely agree.

I would dread to see her content if tattle didn't give her inspo 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Didn’t Mr Hinch senior look after Alpacatraz while they were away?

Reactions: 13
New thread title.

Hinch loves a filter when she looks a mess, now she's spitting image of SSS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Selling stuff online just reminds me of cold callers! Funnily enough if I want to buy something I’m intelligent enough to research it myself . I don’t need people online or on my doorstep telling me what to buy so they earn money from me. What the duck is it about people that they believe everything they’re told. School children and some adults need a new curriculum in how not to be so easily led by wankers selling tit!! Im willing to take this on! Anyone want to join me!! We could make a fortune and pass it on to charities!! Not ourselves or inch man!!
I'm the world's worse for sales people. Start with your bull tit, I'll walk. Ignore me because I speak with an accent (I live in Europe) I'll walk.
Speak to my husband when I asked for information, you've gussed it I'll walk. 🤣

Reactions: 11
Love when you pop on with a bit of cryptic tea.

I've never imagined them to properly live there, no. The fact that it took forever to "move" and she still hasn't actually officially said that they're there permanently. Even yesterday the post about spending Saturdays back at Greyskull, she's certainly not mentally living at The Lodge, even if most of her stuff is there.

I'm the world's worse for sales people. Start with your bull tit, I'll walk. Ignore me because I speak with an accent (I live in Europe) I'll walk.
Speak to my husband when I asked for information, you've gussed it I'll walk. 🤣
Absolutely, that’s me too! Having had training in various sales techniques at huge cost to the medical company I worked for, I totally recognise the script they are following and try to wrong foot them. Almost at the stage of asking if they did …insert sales training course here…
Don’t get me started on the constant use of my name ‘yes Mrs Sazz, I understand why you might feel that way Mrs Sazz, of course Mrs Sazz. Mrs Sazz, can I ask you….
Dale Carnegie Sales Techniques :
Remember that a person's name is to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language

Reactions: 14
Absolutely, that’s me too! Having had training in various sales techniques at huge cost to the medical company I worked for, I totally recognise the script they are following and try to wrong foot them. Almost at the stage of asking if they did …insert sales training course here…
Don’t get me started on the constant use of my name ‘yes Mrs Sazz, I understand why you might feel that way Mrs Sazz, of course Mrs Sazz. Mrs Sazz, can I ask you….
Dale Carnegie Sales Techniques :
Remember that a person's name is to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language
It’s when they phone uninvited and call me by my christian name I get peed off. I didn’t call you or give you permission to do so, so duck off and let me get on with my tattle reading!! And if you ask what they’re selling and they say I’m not selling anything! So why are you calling then!!

Reactions: 9
Didn’t Mr Hinch senior look after Alpacatraz while they were away?
They were busy looking after greyskull and Henry.
There was a team in the garden.

Love when you pop on with a bit of cryptic tea.

I've never imagined them to properly live there, no. The fact that it took forever to "move" and she still hasn't actually officially said that they're there permanently. Even yesterday the post about spending Saturdays back at Greyskull, she's certainly not mentally living at The Lodge, even if most of her stuff is there.
It's not really cryptic though-just my rambling thoughts x

• Heart
I thought that’s what Pinocchisoph said, yes.
Got to admit I didn't buy into the outlaws staying at the grey house instead of the farm,but they were seen exercising Hen at the prom by a Tattler's sister-for that reason alone it makes no sense that they were at the Hinchole.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.