Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo I didn't see your post. Have you seen her at Greyskull then? I thought it would be her from what she said on her fb about moving. Plus someone commented on a newspaper website saying she had split with her husband. So it kinda made sense.
👀

How do you know?
She’s seen proof but can’t say how, but sort of said how, which could have landed her and someone else in a world of trouble, so she deleted the post!

Basically Sam has moved in to Guantanamo Grey.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone I follow on IG posted this earlier...I'm confused, I thought they had to buy bots to get bots or is that not the case?? 🤨
No, bot accounts do randomly follow people, particularly if you have a large following or engagement rate. Certain hashtags can also attract more bots.

Reactions: 3
Oooo I didn't see your post. Have you seen her at Greyskull then? I thought it would be her from what she said on her fb about moving. Plus someone commented on a newspaper website saying she had split with her husband. So it kinda made sense.
Just thinking 🤔 haven’t seen the niece for ages

Reactions: 6
Thank you for saying this re. trans / fat comments, some may say I’m sensitive and “what are you doing on Tattle”, but I do think comments like this make for uncomfortable reading, they can be so offensive to others on here and is what gives Tattle a bad name.

I like to think on this thread that we are an eloquent bunch who can articulate ourselves in a way that gets the point across without being disrespectful - we are here to call out her BS lies and behaviour.

Keep it classy ladies and gents ❤
Im not discussing a particular person but i do think a lot of eg Towie, love island type of girls seem to make themselves up too much and end up looking like Drag Queens. Personally i hate that look and when they strip their makeup off they are actually pretty girls. Why they do that to themselves i dont know because it cant be to attract a man surely they dont want a drag queen for a girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s seen proof but can’t say how, but sort of said how, which could have landed her and someone else in a world of trouble, so she deleted the post!

Basically Sam has moved in to Guantanamo Grey.
Yep, totally agree with you there. But at least it's confirmed Mamfa is living there. I thought right from the very beginning it would be.

Reactions: 11
I still don't give a duck if it's mamfa or the queen living in the house.
She needs to make tattle worthy content ASAP cos my eyes are gonna get stuck in the back of my head if they roll one time ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Im not discussing a particular person but i do think a lot of eg Towie, love island type of girls seem to make themselves up too much and end up looking like Drag Queens. Personally i hate that look and when they strip their makeup off they are actually pretty girls. Why they do that to themselves i dont know because it cant be to attract a man surely they dont want a drag queen for a girlfriend.
They look ten years older too.

I think a lot of it goes back to 'sex and the city', it could not get made as the story was - the lifestyle of a sub group of men, so they used women to play the men and get people used to other lifestyles.

The same with make-up, get people used to that type of make-up representing women.

Reactions: 7
It just cracks me up guys, if I’m honest.
It looks nothing like Henry, if that makes sense?

8E9217F0-C65B-4A60-9A75-9A68173B554C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This made me laugh too.

1. why does it look like Soph and Janine are in long socks?

2. is Lonnie holding a doll? That’s not allowed.

3. everyone thinks they’re llamas 🤣

FCD93555-A6DB-4897-97DB-C9B9BBBAC66A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I want to go to bed so here's the new thread. Knock yourselves out 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to go to bed so here's the new thread. Knock yourselves out 💕
Dream big little one 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.