Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol there's alot of gate keeping going on in this thread. Don't say this, don't say that blah blah. I've been on this thread a very long time and it has always taken the piss out of how those two look.

The comments about her looking trans..I think people mean drag queen. And that's true..sometimes she does look like she's in drag when she's super filtered.

I've gotta admit it gets quite boring and mumsnetty on here if you say something that isn't pc. Just put your big girl(or boy) pants on and ignore it 🤷‍♀️
I do agree with you, we have mods to moderate, we shouldn't be moderating ourselves. Don't like a comment? Report it and let the mods decide. There will be things said that strike a chord with some people, but generally we say what we see and she definitely does look drag/male at times. If you don't like a comment, report and scroll past rather than create an issue within the thread. Let the mods mod, let the tattlers tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I do agree with you, we have mods to moderate, we shouldn't be moderating ourselves. Don't like a comment? Report it and let the mods decide. There will be things said that strike a chord with some people, but generally we say what we see and she definitely does look drag/male at times. If you don't like a comment, report and scroll past rather than create an issue within the thread. Let the mods mod, let the tattlers tattle!
Exactly!

Reactions: 13
Do tell! It really interests me! 🤓
Now I’m wondering if we’re related 😂 My great uncle was also a Grand master in the Masons when I was a child I had an image in my head of what they all wore …the image was of the Ku Klux Klan such huge disappointment!!!! 😂

Sorry to derail the thread 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A theory about greyskull. Seeing as Saturdays are spent there; she’s left all her stuff there. I believe greyskull is the “child care house”. It’s where Nanny Fiddle Fingers looks after the boys during the week and weekends. This enables Hinch Not a Farm remain spotless. I do believe fiddle and weepy al have essentially moved in with Hinch. Their house is then reasonably empty.
Mamfa and family essentially live between greyskull and fiddles house. Because cling on is at school, mamfa has a real job (god knows about the husband) it’s not a big deal that Ronnie and Lonnie are there most days with fiddle.
just some ponderings.
I don’t believe Mamfa will be living there long term. I do believe they’ve kept these additional houses because they can afford to and keeping them provides places where she can “hide” her children.
Notafarm is basically a clinically spotless and soulless show home for her to brag and show off her ill gained wealth and yes obviously having 2 little children around is going to balls this up ...deffo agree with your theory ...think fiddle had those boys more than ever now and they're just brought over for gram photos when required 🙄 but the fact that the alpacas have free reign of all the garden and that she, apparently, wants to let them come in the house whenever they want 🤦🏼‍♀️for their own safety, let's hope Ron and Lon aren't at Notafarm that much 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Now I’m wondering if we’re related 😂 My great uncle was also a Grand master in the Masons when I was a child I had an image in my head of what they all wore …the image was of the Ku Klux Klan such huge disappointment!!!! 😂

Sorry to derail the thread 😊
😂😂 yes I thought that’s what they were like. I was very disappointed in the tuxedos and posh dresses in all of the pictures 😂😂

The only way you could be related is by being my sister 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fiddle is a witch, but I wouldn't swap places with her for all the money in the world. Toddlers full-time at her time of life! She should be enjoying weekends away, nice lunch out with her friends. Instead she's babysitting her 32 year old, must be exhausting.

Reactions: 32
Fiddle is a witch, but I wouldn't swap places with her for all the money in the world. Toddlers full-time at her time of life! She should be enjoying weekends away, nice lunch out with her friends. Instead she's babysitting her 32 year old, must be exhausting.
Is her parents and sister on insta?

Reactions: 4
I see she keeps pinning that post of Ron and Len at the start of her grid. It's probably the last time she had decent likes on a post.

Reactions: 16
I don't have her down as a lady that lunches.I suspect her and Al's marriage is a sham and it totally suits her to live her life through her daughter.I'm not sure which one is the neediest.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bit late I know but that Shark ad has really pissed me off, she hasn't bought hers, they were gifted so to put 'let me know which one you get' is just so wankerish and disrespectful

Reactions: 32
I don't have her down as a lady that lunches.I suspect her and Al's marriage is a sham and it totally suits her to live her life through her daughter.I'm not sure which one is the neediest.
I wish you could allude to how you know the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bit late I know but that Shark ad has really pissed me off, she hasn't bought hers, they were gifted so to put 'let me know which one you get' is just so wankerish and disrespectful
In other words comment and boost my engagement please

Reactions: 18
Find her comments about the football stupid, she says neither have interest but didn’t Ronnie go to baby ballers? Also, maybe if they went to Arsenal it would spark an interest? She just doesn’t want them to like football.

Reactions: 19
Saw this on another site, Hinch has been having a clear out. I knew Inch’s time was coming to an end.
02B6A19F-69AB-4AEC-BAD7-C3DBF23FECDB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.