Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to admit I didn't buy into the outlaws staying at the grey house instead of the farm,but they were seen exercising Hen at the prom by a Tattler's sister-for that reason alone it makes no sense that they were at the Hinchole.
Are you suggesting they own a third property which they actually live in day to day?

Reactions: 2
Love when you pop on with a bit of cryptic tea.

I've never imagined them to properly live there, no. The fact that it took forever to "move" and she still hasn't actually officially said that they're there permanently. Even yesterday the post about spending Saturdays back at Greyskull, she's certainly not mentally living at The Lodge, even if most of her stuff is there.
I don't think she lives at Greyskull either. In the beginning before Ronnie was born, yes. But I get the impression that since before the pandemic it was just a film set. Ronnie and Henners running for the postman every day (for weeks) could easily have all been filmed in one day. Change of pyjamas and action😔 Cleaning content has been recycled so many times we could all spot it. Lonnie's bedroom took forever, she just couldn't be bothered.
The crem is also not a home. It's cold with no personal touches, bed side tables 2ft from the bed, only store cupboard food. Nobody's living there full-time.
It's certainly a tax dodge of some description, maybe Fiddle's got the kids and Sloth and Jimbob clear off to hotels or the campervan(?) for most of the week. Or maybe they have a glass and chrome London flat, I'm sure Soph would be happier there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was a team in the garden
Ooh I wonder if work was being done on the notsosecret garden.

I don't think she lives at Greyskull either. In the beginning before Ronnie was born, yes. But I get the impression that since before the pandemic it was just a film set. Ronnie and Henners running for the postman every day (for weeks) could easily have all been filmed in one day. Change of pyjamas and action😔 Cleaning content has been recycled so many times we could all spot it. Lonnie's bedroom took forever, she just couldn't be bothered.
The crem is also not a home. It's cold with no personal touches, bed side tables 2ft from the bed, only store cupboard food. Nobody's living there full-time.
It's certainly a tax dodge of some description, maybe Fiddle's got the kids and Sloth and Jimbob clear off to hotels or the campervan(?) for most of the week. Or maybe they have a glass and chrome London flat, I'm sure Soph would be happier there.
They probably live with Fiddle full time

Reactions: 10
Flipping got her on my sponsored ads on the insta stories twice today, featured on Sponge #ad
A real 'who dis' moment, cos it's unfiltered.
Sorry if already talked about here, but too many pages to catch up on to check!
Not starting the whole ‘how she looks’ debate again. But that’s another unphotoshopped/filtered photo of her that looks absolutely nothing like the Disney Princess version she likes to use in her #Ads
Any chance this can be put in her ‘faces’ gallery in the Wiki?
07D3EFB6-A5F9-4206-8EDF-806509499C6E.jpeg
7D81FC21-3CDD-43B8-AC11-FC42E7BE68E4.jpeg

ETA photos

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Got to admit I didn't buy into the outlaws staying at the grey house instead of the farm,but they were seen exercising Hen at the prom by a Tattler's sister-for that reason alone it makes no sense that they were at the Hinchole.
I have it on good authority that the outlaws did stay at Greyskull while the twats we’re away on holiday. Also, I saw the windows open when I was jogging past so someone was definitely staying there. I’m pretty sure I saw ma and pa Hinchliffe walking Hennerz a couple of times, once at the prom and also near soft play near the prom.

They have a gardener at Llama Lodge. Probably the same one that was there before they bought it.

Reactions: 31
Love when you pop on with a bit of cryptic tea.

I've never imagined them to properly live there, no. The fact that it took forever to "move" and she still hasn't actually officially said that they're there permanently. Even yesterday the post about spending Saturdays back at Greyskull, she's certainly not mentally living at The Lodge, even if most of her stuff is there.
Which begs the question,what's really going on at Greyskull?
I am in 2 minds,I've never been convinced that Sam was moving in,she wouldn't be daft enough to fuel our suspicions by posting on her face book that she's moving.Could it be that they are undecided as to which house should be the "set" either way they will use it for ads.
On the other hand I could well believe that Pa would be welcome anytime and possibly allocated a spare room.I still think Sam is his fav despite the family dynamics.
On my third hand !! I could quite believe that it suits ma & pa to live separately,one in soph's old gaff and one in the marital home.

Reactions: 24
I am in 2 minds,I've never been convinced that Sam was moving in,she wouldn't be daft enough to fuel our suspicions by posting on her face book that she's moving.Could it be that they are undecided as to which house should be the "set" either way they will use it for ads.
On the other hand I could well believe that Pa would be welcome anytime and possibly allocated a spare room.I still think Sam is his fav despite the family dynamics.
On my third hand !! I could quite believe that it suits ma & pa to live separately,one in soph's old gaff and one in the marital home.
Hmmm could Fiddle be living in Greyskull, Pa staying in their house? Sam moving in with Pa.

Reactions: 11
This is why I believe it’s “the childcare house”. The place all 3 children are housed in by Fiddle whilst mamfa works & hinch “works”.

Reactions: 21
If Ma or Pa had temporarily moved in it would make sense that she left all her furniture behind. I couldn't understand why her sister would need it all, surely she would have her own stuff?

Reactions: 6
Wow, that YouTube video of the previous owners staff is interesting. He seems like a right hole.

The house is looks to be on a nice plot despite the main road. She could of done so much with it too, instead she’s panelled the duck out of it, painted it “greige” and ruined it.
What do I type into YouTube to find this ?

Reactions: 2
If Ma or Pa had temporarily moved in it would make sense that she left all her furniture behind. I couldn't understand why her sister would need it all, surely she would have her own stuff?
It depends, she’s been a student paramedic, and she’s got a teenager, her husband has been seriously ill a few years ago, her sister is a millionaire but also a selfish witch so she may well not have had the disposable income to replace furniture for many years.

My sofa is 12 years old, my bed is a cheapy Ikea one, eldest needs a new mattress, etc etc, but there just isn’t the money to do big purchases like that.

Decent quality furniture that’s maybe 2-3 years old would be loads better than mine. Sam might be in a similar situation.

Reactions: 13
I think it would suit everybody for fiddle and al to have their own places.I don't believe they've both uprooted.They have a perfectly fine house a few hundred yards away,but as they appear to lead separate lives the arrangement would suit them.
Both can do their own thing at faux farm.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.