Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I chipped a bone in my big toe and lacerated my toenail years ago, I didn’t get any bleeping oramorph, got given codine and sent on my way! Also I was off work for a week, real not tens and that wasn’t even a proper broken toe, got given crutches as well, so her story is bollocks
Exactly. I broke two toes and other bones in my foot and got told to take paracetamol and ibuprofen and wear an ortho shoe. No crutches, wheelchair or anything.
She's a lying witch.

Reactions: 10
duck off. duck off. duck off.

You are a wasteful, self centred, selfish bleep!!

I CANT wait for the day your sheep wake up and see what we see.

Just duck off
I hate how it's , save £60 or whatever with my code, like she is doing the sheep a favour, but how much do they actually cost? £200? I don't know how much vacuum cleaners actually cost as I've kindly been given my last two by lovely relatives that were getting rid.
I thought covid might be the undoing of Hinch but I'm hoping that this winter will be. I think covid got some to wake up to her, if the cost of living crisis doesn't wake the sheep up nothing will

Reactions: 17
This thread has gone so weird these past couple days wtf is happening here 😅

Anyway to lighten the mood, a thread suggestion-

On the beg for arsenal box seats
"You deserve it!" the sheep shall all bleat

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whaaaahooooo I met 3 ladies in Asda, they were discussing glass jars for spaghetti. Lady 1 “that’s a good size one” lady 2 “ yep, I’d get that one, there are cheaper ones in Tesco but they are rubbish, not even long enough for spaghetti, that hinch woman collection “ lady 3, “ I’m getting this one, that hinch woman makes me gag, she’s just a dirty looking con woman” lady 1, “ so glad you said that, my dil buys all the rubbish she sells , there’s no talking sense into her “

I floated by, smug like like notafarms spirit every time Zoph is at the top of the stairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Whaaaahooooo I met 3 ladies in Asda, they were discussing glass jars for spaghetti. Lady 1 “that’s a good size one” lady 2 “ yep, I’d get that one, there are cheaper ones in Tesco but they are rubbish, not even long enough for spaghetti, that hinch woman collection “ lady 3, “ I’m getting this one, that hinch woman makes me gag, she’s just a dirty looking con woman” lady 1, “ so glad you said that, my dil buys all the rubbish she sells , there’s no talking sense into her “

I floated by, smug like like notafarms spirit every time Zoph is at the top of the stairs
Ha I bet she wouldn’t write about these 3 ladies😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This thread has gone so weird these past couple days wtf is happening here 😅

Anyway to lighten the mood, a thread suggestion-

On the beg for arsenal box seats
"You deserve it!" the sheep shall all bleat
I usually chuckle in bed when I catch up. but It was streasfull catching up last night.🤣
Let's not turn on each other clan. We are better than her and her sheep. We are goats. Greatest Of All Tattlers.

Isn't it funny how she's never posted that she's been at Sam's of an eve before, (assuming it's her🙄) but now it's her old haunt you just know she will document it often. Back to the house of content ay hinchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate how it's , save £60 or whatever with my code, like she is doing the sheep a favour, but how much do they actually cost? £200? I don't know how much vacuum cleaners actually cost as I've kindly been given my last two by lovely relatives that were getting rid.
I thought covid might be the undoing of Hinch but I'm hoping that this winter will be. I think covid got some to wake up to her, if the cost of living crisis doesn't wake the sheep up nothing will
I bought a Hettie a few years back, think she was £100ish.
Most people have a vacuum cleaner and really don't need another one.
This bleep has them all believe they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

You should have whispered ‘tattle’ as you passed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is this some kind of SS filter? looks just like her.
Watch out Stace, someone "needs your life" to quote her words.
2022-08-28 (2).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Nah she just uses products that apparently make it smell like outdoors 😂dunno about anyone else but alpaca/hen/tend fox poo is not what I want my washing to smell like 😂
I think that’s exactly the reason why we never see her washing hung out to dry… because her garden must smell like farm now 🤢…. Even though it’s not a farm 😏

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Selling stuff online just reminds me of cold callers! Funnily enough if I want to buy something I’m intelligent enough to research it myself . I don’t need people online or on my doorstep telling me what to buy so they earn money from me. What the duck is it about people that they believe everything they’re told. School children and some adults need a new curriculum in how not to be so easily led by wankers selling tit!! Im willing to take this on! Anyone want to join me!! We could make a fortune and pass it on to charities!! Not ourselves or inch man!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.