Mrs Hinch #579 Brags & Ads, brags & ads. 1 a penny 2 a penny brags & ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love the times when she done duck all for days, and to pass the time, we all would say what was our favourite duck ups of hers 😂

To be honeesssht guuyysch…..I canny even be arsed with that now……..she’s so boring 😴 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I used to love the times when she done duck all for days, and to pass the time, we all would say what was our favourite duck ups of hers 😂

To be honeesssht guuyysch…..I canny even be arsed with that now……..she’s so boring 😴 😴
Let’s play “what’s Sopha done this bank holiday Sunday” you have to build on what the previous person has said.
I’ll start….
Gave herself a lie in seeing as it’s a bank holiday weekend. Got up at 9am and …..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
… while stalking SSS and Greedy through Find My Friend on her iPhone (while wearing her bridesmaid dress)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bought a Hettie a few years back, think she was £100ish.
Most people have a vacuum cleaner and really don't need another one.
This bleep has them all believe they do.
my hoover broke, I knew I had an ancient (but still working) Henry in the garage so I popped on amazon, bought some new bits filter hose etc and saved myself a packet. She is the poster girl for consumerism, waste and GREED!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because she is a spoilt brat that is used to behaving like that with Fiddle. Jamie will get sick of it eventually
I can’t wait till he does.
I hope he exposes her on his stories.
‘The real Mrs Hinch’
Now THAT is content I’d like to see

Reactions: 16
rearrange her mugs to be upside down so she could show off the Hinch written on the bottom…
Suddenly, she trod in alpaca poo. She looked up to find Royoioi fully submerged in the PAN TR Y gorging on chicken flavoured mugshots…..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyway from my deleted post, sam is living at greyskull 🤣
Oooo I didn't see your post. Have you seen her at Greyskull then? I thought it would be her from what she said on her fb about moving. Plus someone commented on a newspaper website saying she had split with her husband. So it kinda made sense.

Reactions: 8
As she ‘tend dropped her pink silk purse and Jamie said oioi…
As Jamie oi oi was leaning fiddles over polly the trolly, he heard a cackle. so ubruptly pushed polly down the hall with fiddles still on top.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.