Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I have three kids and not one “exciting” story involving shit. What am I doing wrong?
Sophie is a coprophiliac I reckon , she's obsessed with poo. Animal poo. Human poo. Just everything poo related. Every story has something to do with poo.
She's WEIRD. She is a STRANGE woman.

Here to add that if that was Ronnie’s lovely purple Ribena sick on the sofa and then Lennie’s got a dicky tummy, WHY IS SHE TAKING THEM OUT? They’re ill and probably want to be cuddled up on the sofa and sleeping it off.

Not to mention the germs she’ll be spreading by taking them out although who am I to say? It’s all for the ‘gram innit.

Also, illness and things don’t exist in her Disney world, do they? She had her head up her own arse for the whole duration of the pandemic and never ever mentioned it once that Covid was a thing!!!! She’s got me on one today.
Because she's not got a motherly bone in her body.
She hasn't got an ounce of common sense.
What Sophie wants. Sophie gets.
But then you have to remember there's 2 parents - Jamie could and should of said no the boys aren't going out, they're unwell. But he's so pussy whipped he won't say boo to her.. He'd of left if her career didn't fly off when it did, he's got money without working now, he won't leave her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Lol there's alot of gate keeping going on in this thread. Don't say this, don't say that blah blah. I've been on this thread a very long time and it has always taken the piss out of how those two look.

The comments about her looking trans..I think people mean drag queen. And that's true..sometimes she does look like she's in drag when she's super filtered.

I've gotta admit it gets quite boring and mumsnetty on here if you say something that isn't pc. Just put your big girl(or boy) pants on and ignore it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

MammarD

I'm sure Tesco are really pleased to see her showing her incense sticks when they've just released A/W Hinch room fragrances. 😆
#mrshinchisover
And buying the boys outfits off Amazon when she’s done a range of kids clothing with them also ffs she is absolutely thick as floof !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Louanne

VIP Member
Are those outfits for a wedding or are the boys auditioning for a remake of The Sound of Music?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

pinkle

Welcome to story time with Sofa 101:
Lesson 1 - it must involve poo in order to be ReLaTaBlE
Lesson 2 - there must be 0 evidence that it actually happened
Lesson 3 - you must must must moan about Ron's 'naughty' behaviour

follow these rules and you'll be as good as influencer as sof in no time 👌🏼

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Been thinking about Inch taking the boys to Arsenal. He is thinking of Ron in that in a box Ron is away from the crowds and noise which he doesn’t like, much better than taking him on the terraces. And like someone said football is long, so in a box he can have time away doing colouring or playing with toys which he couldn’t do in the cheap seats.
How do kids gain an interest in anything? It’s from their parents and their likes. We’ve seen Ron playing football in the garden and at baby ballers and enjoying that and the interaction with Jamie.
Unlike Soph who wants him to like farms so has done a completely OTT mural in his bedroom with no thought to if he has sensory issues.

• Heart

Macmama

VIP Member
Here to add that if that was Ronnie’s lovely purple Ribena sick on the sofa and then Lennie’s got a dicky tummy, WHY IS SHE TAKING THEM OUT? They’re ill and probably want to be cuddled up on the sofa and sleeping it off.

Not to mention the germs she’ll be spreading by taking them out although who am I to say? It’s all for the ‘gram innit.

Also, illness and things don’t exist in her Disney world, do they? She had her head up her own arse for the whole duration of the pandemic and never ever mentioned it once that Covid was a thing!!!! She’s got me on one today.
If there is even an ounce of truth to her story, it will be because Sophie wanted to go out for lunch, and for that reason only, she has trailed two unwell toddlers to a restaurant and now has the cheek to complain about them. What kind of mother does that?🤨

• Sad

Spacedman

Chatty Member
A few of you have already commented on the bigger picture,but these are my random thoughts.
Remember when some of us were convinced that Greyskull was a set?
We know that Soph & Inch suck life out of Tattle and sometimes take inspiration from us 🤔 and it's what they've done..faux farm is the set,it's the brand ie Hinch this Hinch that,we gave this idea to them on a plate.They don't like the tax man do they?Suits them all round,a huge show room to off set expenses.
They don't live there,at least not how we would define living there.It really is the Trueman Show?
I can't imagine they look after the animals or the land-i know this for a fact unless Inch flew back from Spain just to mow the lawn.
So many thoughts,can't wait for your input.

• Wow
  • Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
‘I oDeReD lEnNiE 18-24 mOnThS aNd RoNnIe 3-4 YeArS’

Yes well done Hinch, people do tend to order clothes for their children going by what age they actually are, I would never have guessed myself 🙄

• Haha

MissBijou

Chatty Member
I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so fucking disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as fuck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so fuck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch cunt.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat cunt all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.
Thank you for saying this re. trans / fat comments, some may say I’m sensitive and “what are you doing on Tattle”, but I do think comments like this make for uncomfortable reading, they can be so offensive to others on here and is what gives Tattle a bad name.

I like to think on this thread that we are an eloquent bunch who can articulate ourselves in a way that gets the point across without being disrespectful - we are here to call out her BS lies and behaviour.

Keep it classy ladies and gents ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

stars in your eyes

Sorry in advance for the rant, just been on a bot reporting spree, was around 30 brand new accounts with ridiculous names etc. it annoys me that none of the sheep have realised this. If Instagram removed all of these bought followers she would be screwed! I’m guilty of being a sheep till I found tattle. I’m actually embarrassed because I blindly watched her thinking oh she’s just so normal a hairdresser with anxiety getting through life cleaning. So I can actually see why so many don’t question it, she clearly did sell that well. I became suspicious when I realised inch wasn’t working, the first time she mentioned that he was taking a prolonged paternity leave. I thought that’s not normal for “normal working people”
I’m so glad I’m here because you guys are better than the FBI for spotting the lies!

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
Oh for crying out loud this thread sometimes. @Spacedman is fully aware Sophie doesn’t live at the original white house farm. She was stating what had happened there & we thought she was going to buy it because that’s what the dolls house looked like. @Spacedman even took a photo at Pages lane one time to show where the original farm house is.

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Stacey is hinchs biggest troll, clipped her out of the bridesmaid part on the reel, then every picture she's put up of her she looks absolutely smashed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so fucking disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as fuck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so fuck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch cunt.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat cunt all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.
In total agreement with this. Trans should never be used as a point to ridicule someone, and tbh neither should fucking fat. It's 2022 and we should be better than that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, whoever said that even her goosebumps come in threes, that needs to be a thread suggestion please 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Do you think the hunzzz watch a completely different version of Sopha’s IG account to us? I’ve never seen such snarky looks on a face and her positivity? Sopha? Do me a favour 😂🤣😂

Jimbob’s obviously in the doghouse (Well, if they had one...maybe the floofheads shed) and being all creepy, slimy 🤢

A1852BCC-8715-4F38-BED2-AA6E79C5D9C2.jpeg

• Haha