Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I’m sure Jamie doesn’t mind her belittling him like that as long as the cash is rolling in but it’s still so rude! Like that’s your husband why not enjoy a conversation about his go karting? Would it really hurt? Even if you’re not interested just show some interest, poor guy just went somewhere other than soft play for the first time in ages 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 69

londonLA

Chatty Member
The latest story, fuck sake! I mean, she's a fully grown woman sat there sulking and if that's not bad enough, filming herself sulking and with that pathetic filter on too! If I did that my other half would be like what the fuck you doing? and think i was a right saddo.
I just cant get my head round why she sits there filming herself crying, sulking, etc. Why?
I remember from couple of years ago there was a video of her on some news page of her crying about trolls being nasty about Ronnie's looks when he was a baby. She sat there and filmed herself crying over it (in full face of makeup) with that ridiculous butterfly filter on. Sat crying while she had pretend butterflies going round her head. :ROFLMAO: I had to laugh, it was just absolutely one of the most embarrassing cringe things I'd ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Stacybee

I wish she would quit lying! All of this never happened. It's ludicrous!

Hmmmm, people calling you out on your fictitious life you are trying so hard to portray? So then you take it to the opposite extreme so much so that it's completely unbelievable.

At least this filter is much closer to what your actual face looks like

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Whaaaahooooo I met 3 ladies in Asda, they were discussing glass jars for spaghetti. Lady 1 “that’s a good size one” lady 2 “ yep, I’d get that one, there are cheaper ones in Tesco but they are rubbish, not even long enough for spaghetti, that hinch woman collection “ lady 3, “ I’m getting this one, that hinch woman makes me gag, she’s just a dirty looking con woman” lady 1, “ so glad you said that, my dil buys all the rubbish she sells , there’s no talking sense into her “

I floated by, smug like like notafarms spirit every time Zoph is at the top of the stairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I find it really belittling for her to go to her old house and clean the sink...why would you do that? It’s nothing other than a reminder to the people that now live there that it will never be theirs and they’ve accepted charity off of her. I find it out right rude to be honest. It’s just rubbing it in their faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Didn’t one of them drop her phone into a glass of apple juice recently 🤔
Ronnie is sick and now Len’s got the shits, nothing to do with the WW in the kitchen and the arrival of the hens and your crap hygiene, eh Soph 🤢🙄
Fab news @horseybox1982 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Enjoyed her morning routine reel, hilarious! Why is she walking back from doing the chickens with her arm up in the air all pleased with herself like she’s just won a marathon? If I walked back up to the house after sorting out the rabbits in the morning like that I’d be pissing myself laughing! So would my family and neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Yellowdoor44

Here to add that if that was Ronnie’s lovely purple Ribena sick on the sofa and then Lennie’s got a dicky tummy, WHY IS SHE TAKING THEM OUT? They’re ill and probably want to be cuddled up on the sofa and sleeping it off.

Not to mention the germs she’ll be spreading by taking them out although who am I to say? It’s all for the ‘gram innit.

Also, illness and things don’t exist in her Disney world, do they? She had her head up her own arse for the whole duration of the pandemic and never ever mentioned it once that Covid was a thing!!!! She’s got me on one today.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Why her lies always so drawn out. Ronnie did not put a phone in coke he would of been sat staring at the iPad probably strapped in a high chair at 3. No proof No photos.. it didn’t happen 👍

As for the exploding shit nappies they usually stop once on solid food but then again her food is IBS inducing and she has dirty dusty livestock in the kitchen so could be possible but never once in my life as an auntie or as a mother have I had an explosive shit go on the floor… on me yes but never just randomly have shit fly out on the floor.

Also was that Jamie at the end trying to say he only weighs 16 stone pahahahaha 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I absolutely detest the 'we are exactly where we are supposed to be' shite. She just cannot see how arrogant and entitled it makes her sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

shoegal1982

There’s no way lonnies shit ended up on the floor, her phone is fine as she’s using it to film her being rude to Jamie, and my toddler very rarely eats anything when we go out for dinner, it’s no big deal. She’s so annoying
Yeah I have comments.
1. maybe if she talked and interacted with her sons and ate with them and didn’t just have a phone shoved in their faces then they would maybe enjoy it more. Eating and setting good examples at meal times are massively important. She clearly doesn’t do any of that as her table is used to be a dust magnet for her shytiling

2.Exploding nappy. How old is that kid?! Maybe change them more often (but like stinky Stacey and her massive nappies on Rex she probably can’t be arsed)

3. toddlers are dicks. Accept it. Don’t shame them on social media. She is the problem.

4. she’s a cunt

thanks for coming to my Ted talk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

nlle85

Completely unrelated to the thread but had to share what's just dawned on me. Something felt really sinister when I saw the pictures of that prison window recently, that she put shutters on. Like many of us I get a bad vibe from certain areas of that house. Anyway I was just looking at the picture of the front door and the off central stairs (lol) and noticed for the first time that top window with the triangle in the semi circle, and the diagnol lines going through it that way, like a sunbeam. That is occult symbolism...whoever had that put there like that done it intentionally. It represents pure evil...secret societys/satan worship etc. Some dark dark things would have been done in that house. Once you're aware of this stuff and the symbolism it's easy to recognise and its so obvious. Wouldn't suggest going down that rabbit hole if not though...anyway I know this might not make sense to everyone, but I would run far far away from that house, no matter how many times Inch goes to church, that house is rooted with evil.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve been chuckling yesterday at how she filmed herself using her phone to turn her alarm - on a phone- off. 😂😂. I wonder which phone fell in a pint of coke. Maybe that’s why she’s late to work today.
Also look how she sneakily hides the time on that one phone so we can’t see she’s filming it at 4pm.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Mum of two

VIP Member
Maybe, just maybe this is her excuse to get rid of the WW. "Guysss you know I love my floofies, 🤥 But both boys have recently had tummy problems, it's so tricky keeping toddler hands clean 24/7 so unfortunately we've sent them back to the camel people 🥺💔
"BUT, here's Dougie the donkey I lurve him so much." 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56