Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annamcrom

Cannot wait for the Hinch phase to die out...all these copy cat accounts. Bland Grey houses. Unrealistic goals for mums who have a full time job. Glad I've found this thread.

Reactions: 40
I despise the stories where she is acting helpless and childlike. Putting a wooden dowel in a hole is something you'd give your 6 year old to do to "help".

Another thing I've noticed with other "influencers", I hate that word, is that they make everything look fun, not like work. Sofa used to do that, now instead of making everything look spontaneous, it's become her "job". And she readily calls it that.

She's not fun to watch. She's stiff and unnatural. She tries to show excitement through her voice and is coming across as manic and unhinged.
“Is that ok Daddy?” Fuck off and grow up you absolute melt Hinch 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh God not this crap, seriously it’s got to be you can’t make a comment about anything nowadays or you’re offending somebody so why don’t we just shut the group down because everything is offensive to someone, sorry but I can’t be part of something where I have to worry about every little thing that said, everybody is too easily offended nowadays and it’s beyond a joke
It's not crap. It's peoples lives. If you think, in 2022, it's acceptable to use trans as a slur, or to hold peoples weights against them, then you're the problem.

• Heart
Oh a completely unfunny made up roller rant 🙄🙄
Degrade husband ☑
Bitch about kids apparently misbehaving ☑
Shit ☑

nice one Soph, ready to reveal your hot tub or other gifted expensive shite which you deserve as you go through so much and you’re sooo relatable? 🥱🥱

Ijustdontbelieveit

I have to say I cannot stand the whole trans comments.. It's so fucking disrespectful. I think she's rough, and with a filter she's awful, but she's alright natural though. Is she gorgeous, no. But she's yano, average. And I've said this so much before that she's not the prettiest girl and certainly isn't what she thinks she looks like, so I'm not acting like a saint. She deserves alot of the comments about her looks when she asks for them due to the high level of filtering and yes she looks alot older than she is - but oh she looks trans, she looks like a man, butch as fuck, it just shows a side to tattle that isn't needed - she doesn't look trans REALLY does she? And tbh so fuck if she does, being trans shouldn't be used as a negative thing. She just isn't how she appears on her stories which she clearly needs help for. She's definitely not this dainty little dolly, but she isn't a big butch cunt.
Like I seen a comment about she's too tall to be feminine. You can be tall and feminine.. You can a larger lady, and be feminine. You can be whatever you want, and be feminine.

It's the same with Jamie, calling him a fat cunt all the time, she filters him to appear thinner so when you see the real photo (SS wedding for example) yes it's a shock how different his body actually is, and I think it's sad how she edits her own husband, but he's not a big fatty really is he. He's just a normal looking bloke .. I think there's so much more to say than quite literally rip someone apart so deeply, unnecessarily. Hinch does plenty of other things that need ripping apart.

ANYWAY, the playroom is BRUTAL.
WHAT. IS. THAT
Those poor bloody kids. Fun room. Not.
Agree with every word of this. She's a tall woman with big feet, so what? That's how she's made. Jamie isn't a great looking man, so what? Of course it's absolutely fair to comment on her lies, plastic surgery done for vanity reasons, botox, fillers etc and the massive amount of filtering she does because they have chosen to do those things, but to comment negatively on things like height and foot size which no one can control is unnecessary and helps to give tattle a bad name.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20220827_152410.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I can't look at those mushrooms without seeing something else. I couldn't have them in my kids playroom. Plus what purpose do they even serve anyway?

Secondly, in addition to the point above. I need to put my glasses on and maybe speak to Mr P because I read "Prints" as something else.

And finally, the penis mushrooms - why are they on the cobbled area and not the fake grass area? And why are there cobbles in a forest? (I know we covered that already but it's on my mind again!)

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ve just seen her latest story.

What a Fucking bitch. She isn’t interested if it’s not about her. I know Jimbobnoknob is a twat but he’s got every right to talk to her about things he’s done etc even if it’s boring, you should show some interest! Find me a woman who hasn’t been bored by their fella at times? Mr Horsey does it loads but I wouldn’t shame him for it. I’m sure I do it to him too.

I can’t work out how a nappy explosion can go everywhere. Usually it’s contained by the clothes they wear, although covered from the inside.

Last point - if Ronnie put your phone in a pint of coke, how the fuck are you doing this story? Liar, liar 🤥

Just to say, for those who were on the Hinch threads this time last year when I posted that Mr Horsey was in ICU, dying. I’m pleased to say he started work again, from home on a few hours a week basis, a year to the day he was admitted to ICU with sepsis xx
She’s an absolute narcissistic arsenal hole 😡 Shaming her children and Jimbob, although he’s a creepy sleaze he doesn’t deserve shaming online by her like that. I think it’s obvious why the kiddies didn’t want to eat, Ronni e was sick recently and Lennie’s tummy is upset, they’ve probably both got a tummy bug. No wonder the way she faffs around with those floofheads and henz 🙄

I’m so sorry to read how poorly Mr Horsey has been. I have personal experience of being critically ill in ICU and know what a long hard road it is recovering. That’s so wonderful that he’s feeling able to work from home a few hours a week, that’s such an achievement, you must feel so proud of him 💕xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Saw this on another site, Hinch has been having a clear out. I knew Inch’s time was coming to an end.
02B6A19F-69AB-4AEC-BAD7-C3DBF23FECDB.jpeg

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Ronnie! Where are all of his toys and things that make him “Ronnie?” 😣😭 For a child that has limited speech, there’s no wonder. There’s no stimulation or anything for him to actually talk about. I feel so sad!

My stepson’s room (whose 5) isn’t the tidiest and it drives me up the wall that he has stuck some of his football stickers on his plastic toy drawers but they’re his and he’s proud of them.

Edit: Not sure if I had to delete the company name so I did it anyway.
That is the saddest looking toddler bedroom I have ever seen. I say that sat here in my toddlers bedroom whilst they doze off, with my feet resting on a toy garage and I can see 6 soft toys just from this vantage point alone. I'm so, so glad I'm not her! I really hope R&L have a proper bedroom at Fiddles ❤

It also occurred to me earlier about the phone in the coke story. We know she has more than 1 phone, R probably just saw his chance to a private life and dunked the first one he got his hands on. Shame it wasn't her work one 😕 Better luck next time little dude!

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
God she’s so smug. Massive increase in utilities and even though we’re ‘ok’ money wise we’re now debating heating or eating. I’m disabled and can’t be without heat so god knows what we’re gonna do. However I know there’s folk 1000 times worse off than us, my daughters included (even tho they work so hard). And then there’s her-bragging bitch. She’s so far removed from reality she’s in fucking space. Why are people still licking her ass? She makes me so angry

• Heart
No interest in football? Well they also have no interest in farmyard stuff yet Ronald still has a hideous farmyard bedroom.
Also does she not brag always about Ronald’s little football club? 😵💫 strange human!

• Heart

Chicken89

Chatty Member
So is Mumma Eve a secret tattler or is she one of the regular posters because we see you. I see you. We agree with you. Ooh I wish I knew which poster you were.
According to her stories tonight, she said she isn't BUT she basically says what we do! Based on her stories this morning, like she said, everyone thinks it but nobody says it! There's nothing wrong with calling someone out, she's not mean about her or the kids, she just questions what she does! I agree with her wholeheartedly on everything, people did like her when she first started out, but now because of the wealth, she's so unrelatable and she's trying so hard to still be relatable which makes her look desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Stacybee

I despise the stories where she is acting helpless and childlike. Putting a wooden dowel in a hole is something you'd give your 6 year old to do to "help".

Another thing I've noticed with other "influencers", I hate that word, is that they make everything look fun, not like work. Sofa used to do that, now instead of making everything look spontaneous, it's become her "job". And she readily calls it that.

She's not fun to watch. She's stiff and unnatural. She tries to show excitement through her voice and is coming across as manic and unhinged.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Im just catching up after a hard day in the office at my real not tend job. This is fecking brilliant.. i love these and please keep them comimg x
I’m fankyou, I’m so glad you enjoy them 💕xx

I enjoy recording them and other Hinch related videos, they make Mr Owl and my family giggle when I show them or if they happen upon me recording them 😂 I hope others here enjoy them too. A little giggle is so needed in the current world that we live in, especially with the cost of living crisis. I hope they give nusty hens a little giggle 😊💕

• Heart
  • Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
So on top of her flinging chemicals all over the house, febreezing the shit out of every soft furnishing, lighting a gazillion wax melts and scented candles she ALSO burns incense???

FUCK ME I wouldn’t be able to breath in that house!! 😶🌫