Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
She really is stupid isn't she. Sitting there on that bloody stool saying that dirty stinking camel should be allowed in whenever he wants. Just let him then you daft bint. It's your house, if you want him in, let him in. Then you can watch him pronk and break your things, make your carpet filthy, shit everywhere. He can trample on your kids and leave his germs everywhere. Just do it if you're going to, let's all have a laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I don’t believe her story, but I do believe that she’s had a crap time out at lunch and is sulking. Not to give him too much credit, but Jamie is probably more used to dealing with kids and the normal kid things they do, and is unfazed and just getting on with his day.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Just to say, for those who were on the Hinch threads this time last year when I posted that Mr Horsey was in ICU, dying. I’m pleased to say he started work again, from home on a few hours a week basis, a year to the day he was admitted to ICU with sepsis xx
I was here! (Been here for years!). That is wonderful news indeed 🥳🥳. What a year it’s been for you all. Now that’s something to shout about. Not polishing an already clean hob 😁

In other news I’m fank you for the votes for my fred title. I don’t know how it happened to me! Only that I broke the rules and posted early but we won’t dwell on that 🤭

My last thread title was for thread 200! Bloody hell are we all still here! 🤣🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She’s probably scared the truth about his footballing past will come out if he gets too much freedom.

Fash FC woo hoo ooo

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Weird that *the* Mrs Hinch is out in public with kids screaming and shit all over the floor and no one ever actually sees any of this happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just an update on the loungewear bargain I got in Tesco of Hinch’s for those of you who are interested

the top is fine
The bottoms, well fuck a duck. Why are they so wide? I went to run after my toddler and foot got caught on the fabric went flying across the room, pretty sure I broke my toe as it still hurts to walk a few days later. Pride is in tatters, should of left it in the shop, won’t be donating as could be done for manslaughter.

I’ve learnt my lesson, thanks karma 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
And sat there with a face like thunder when Jamie is talking the rude bitch! He's not saying anything about it, if that really happened he would be talking about it

Reactions: 51

Andioooop

VIP Member
View attachment 1532090
Maybe it's just me, but I can't look at those mushrooms without seeing something else. I couldn't have them in my kids playroom. Plus what purpose do they even serve anyway?

Secondly, in addition to the point above. I need to put my glasses on and maybe speak to Mr P because I read "Prints" as something else.

And finally, the penis mushrooms - why are they on the cobbled area and not the fake grass area? And why are there cobbles in a forest? (I know we covered that already but it's on my mind again!)
Surprised she didn’t add these wall lights for a bit of colour

• Haha
  • Wow

lisaaaah

I’ve just been reading a post on a Facebook group with everyone sharing tips on how they and their children are going to stay warm this winter because they won’t be able to afford to heat their homes 💔 And lots of people were saying thermals, blankets, sharing a bed, oodies, hot water bottles etc etc. anyway it got me thinking and I reckon come winter that self centred, braggy b*stard will be sharing her videos telling everyone how amazing her underfloor heating is, and she’ll probably have tend farm all lit up with Christmas lights and at least three 8ft Christmas trees up in her house all complete with hundreds of lights while they’re all chilling in her shite Tesco range pjs watching Christmas films together with their pretentious cheese board. I hope that all the guyyyyshhh watching realise what a smug b*tch she is and how she’s completely mugged them off while they’re sat there freezing their tits off hoping that there’s enough gas to warm the house for ten mins before the kids get up in the morning. Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Can anyone ever feeling bad for Jamie please remember this is the “man” that got his small child to grope the breast of a statue in the garden centre and shouted oi oi go on son!

He is as vile as she is if not worse both a pair of moronic adult chavs with no manners or morals.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mum of two

VIP Member
I'm sure Tesco are really pleased to see her showing her incense sticks when they've just released A/W Hinch room fragrances. 😆
#mrshinchisover

• Haha

Fishyfish

Why she making it so outdoors like? She has a big enough garden sorry farm to let them be outside for real.... i just don't get it.
Edit to add she could make the indoors, indoor play things, a shop, a cafe, a hairdress, workshop, school/craft, kitchen area etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Misssj80

VIP Member
So she's had to make the playroom like an outside space because those two boys can't actually go in their actual garden whenever they like as it's full of woolly wankers, alpaca shit and hen poo

• Heart
Reactions: 49