Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
'Tesco can't be posh', cannot say I've ever heard anyone say it...however that table does not scream posh anyway. The stuff just looks like an overdressed table covered in generic tableware you could pick up in any supermarket, Primark, B&M, etc. Putting a vase of eucalyptus in the middle doesn't make it posh. It is a basic dinner set, available at any other cheap shop for a better price. Plain white candles, again available many places for a lot less. A plain white dish...all the cheap shops do them. It is a very basic set, overpriced because it has her name on it, overstyled. I'd love to know what 'posh' actually means in her head. Then we have the cheap, nasty, slogan cheese board!

As for the poor woman there helping Billy, I think that look on her face is the sudden realisation that she may have ate something in that kitchen, off those work tops, that no doubt has had livestock in it before. That is the look of someone uncomfortable, possibly because of the large unpredictable being (Sofa or the llama), but probably that stomach turning, overwhelming disgust you feel when you realise just how unhygienic something you've just eaten may have been.

And well now that's the kids lost most of that large garden they could have had so much fun in growing up, but also potentially not even safe to wander around the ground floor of their home alone either (obviously within reason - I'm not suggesting they have access to cleaning cupboards).

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
So she’s now got that buck toothed bastard in the kitchen licking the food. So the tone deaf wankpuffin has wasted all that food, when most of her followers are deciding if they afford to maybe not get Asda yellow items this week. And here’s her binning grapes, cheese, crackers etc cos that pronking prat spat on it.
old Billy there styling the joint. I said ages ago this is ending up in ok or hello and I’m still sure it is. An advert spread in conjunction with Tesco

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Also, a side note, it's funny how the picture of Henry with the hen didn't make it to his own Instagram page.....

Oh and Jimbob, those Sunday numbers aren't suspicious at all are they?
IMG_20220824_083459.jpg

Did Soph let you have a turn with the credit card?

• Haha
  • Wow

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Has she deleted that poor taste Dame Deborah James quote and the WWs eating a toxic plant? Sure it was posted less than 24h ago but isn't there this morning?
She added the DDJ and WW post (Minus the chicken coop where it should be in the garden) at around 9.15am yesterday, so definitely a dirty delete. She‘s now put on a “Good Morning, how are you all” which translates to “Get your money ready for more tat“ with an odd photo of a tiny space with a rat-eaten table and some tend greenery on it 🤭

• Haha

Rebecca Wrong-daily

Eye spy old nails 💅 few little pre records this morning as per usual 🤦‍♀️
So based off nails this was recorded in June.

She had her ‘new nails’ (green tips) for SSS wedding. This means she was in Hinch farm and her stuff was moved in before Stacey’s wedding and before her holiday as she had the neon orange nails to go on holiday with (end of June)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Rach8456

VIP Member
so wait… Ronnie was ill and threw up on that chair, and she’s fucked him off to someone else so she can tend clean it?!

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Ronnie would have more fun on his child friendly digger that he could actually ride outside....or did I imagine that 🤔
And yes Soph,he's come on in leaps and bounds because his first years were limited to behind the sofa,no colour and no real stimulation.I could go on...and on

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been covered. Just wanted to go back to “this is not paid for content or an ad in any way however this reel features cleaning products I work with so AD”
Right well to me that makes no sense. If you work with those cleaning products and make content that’s using them, then that is an Ad. She is advertising every single product there. Plus all of the items that she’s been gifted. Plus her Tesco tat. What’s with the denying it’s an ad? It is an ad.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
And don’t forget folks this is a woman who has made her fortune on appealing to people due to her obsessive cleaning disorder who just couldn’t relax until everything was just perfect

now she’s in her mansion any pretence has quickly evaporated and now a fucking alpaca is trotting round the kitchen ….Fuck off

Attachments

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'd love to know how chickens are 'so funny' get a grip

Oh and there's no "girl" toys or "boy" toys. One of my girls is very girly in the terms that she only really likes barbies dolls pushchairs doll house. You get the gist. But my son who is now 9, also loveddddd dolls and princesses when he was little and that was OK. He soon moved onto having a massive obsession with trucks and vehicles in general but for a while he loved "girl" toys
My other girl is OBSESSED, no I mean obsessed with marvel, especially bat man and the joker. She has everything marvel. She isn't interested in anything barbie or princessy. I love it. I love how different they are. Kids are kids.

With Sophies attitude, I know she was talking about hens so I may of jumped the gun a bit, but toys are toys aren't they. I bet Ronnie and Lonnie aren't allowed their own dolly and pram, or a princess doll. It's sad really.

• Heart

Itsyspider

VIP Member
View attachment 1519926
Bit of a step too far. No one wants to think about your arse.
Unless this is some subtle word-play on the suggestion that she wanted a donkey. As ass can be used interchangeably with donkey if you're trying to be cryptic.

Or she's thrown that in just for tattle conspiracy theory benefit and I've been reeled in.
Not very professional is she? Talks arse, penis, sex, inuendos, shit, middle finger etc on her business instagram, this all from a sales women who is very aware she has some VERY YOUNG followers and mentally unwell people following her.

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Easy to savour the little things when you don't have to worry about the big things, Hinchypoos. Please don't quote Dame Debs when advertising, it's tacky at best...

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Those Tesco staff looked at her exactly the same as my sisters looked at me after my 20 year marriage ended when he got his tart pregnant and I was making some really shit decisions 🙄.

I did actually giggle at the lit pantry - she’s clueless

• Heart
Was in teshco today and her new reed diffusers are fifteen quid 🤬🤬fuck at this point she’s just sticking two fingers up to everyone. Knocks me sick.
I wouldn’t pay that or get hers anyway but got one in Aldi for 3.50 👍

• Wow

MissBijou

Chatty Member
I hope Hinch and Jimbob get a massive dose of the shits after this evenings antics, the type where your arsehole feels like it’s being cut to ribbons a la Bridesmaids (sorry for the graphic). Can they not see how dangerous and disgusting that is, especially in the kitchen, AROUND FOOD AND FOOD PREPARATION SURFACES?!

They deserve it, pair of thick twats.

• Haha
  • Heart