Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
7k used on eBay 😱😱😱😱😱😱
Lmaooo this is hilarious now. they are buying things that are meant for people with actual land. 🤣 I’ll always maintain she has a large garden, but no, they do not need this. I think I’ve let slip we have a tractor for our property and we do have a large equipment for our grass etc to. But we have a lot more space these two idiots

just to add; we were incredibly lucky and got this property in an absolute hole but it did have a ton of land. We’ve spenT a while making it perfect

but still LOL at Wayne and waynetta buying the big things to play tend farms. How sweet.

disclaimer: I don’t begrudge any nice people who don’t pimp their kids out nice homes and I hope all you nusty hens all have lovely homes and all the good things and if you don’t, I hope you get all your happiness and wants soon x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When my kids have been ill it’s been messy - over beds and floors. First priority is to clean my kids up and make sure they are ok -and then I tackle the aftermath. No way is that Ronnie sick and she’s left it in order to do a cleaning reel. You don’t SEE her actually using that cleaning spray to clean the furniture do you? I wonder why that is???? 🤔 she’s a narcissist liar - I wouldn’t trust anything that comes out of her filtered lips 👄

also why is she back to using a filter? Thought she was all for embracing your uniqueness and flaws?? What a hypocrite!!

Justapeep

VIP Member
Looking at the comments on her latest reel… oh boy has she replied to so many of them. She’s also said she’s got her Hinch mojo back ffs she’s going back to cleaning… funds must be running low. We are in for a load of ads from now on in

• Sad

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She's a fucking arsehole but by god Ronnie is such a bonny wee lad sat upon that machine. ❤ How she spreads vile poison about us Tattlers and always says we are saying horrid things about him is beyond me. We do nothing but give constant praise for those little lads and how adorable they both are.

• Heart

Horridhenrietta

there’s so many! My favourite ever is by Lundy Bancroft, “why does he do that?”It’s very male focused and not all chapters are relevant as there’s so much narcissistic research on abusive males they are narc but it’s still a good read

Will I ever be good enough? Healing the daughter of narcissistic mothers by Karyl mcbride

google the nurturing coach on google, it should be very high up in the results

there’s always roles whenever you read anything and it’s very samey, usually you can pin point who plays what role. Tends to ne one narc, codependent, enablers, flying monkeys, golden children and scapegoats. Hint: old threads About Sophie’s family all these roles click into place, I reckon the scapegoat is bursting to say something but is probably red lines like “we do this for you” or Ronnie will end up the scapegoat and Lennie the golden child which sadly we already see in very short clips

Forgot to add once you start learning about them roles you really start to pick up on toxic families so easily as they all are so standard and textbook. Really important to say if anyone spots a narc in their family, they will NEVER CHANGE. Narcs are evil and can turn cruel and potentially abusive if you ever confront them over their behaviour
This rings so true. Estranged from my Narc parents, well Mother is the Narc think Father is flying monkey & Brother definetly the golden child, he literally stole from them, got into debt & had them bale him out several times yet I'm the Devil (despite causing no issues! I met a lovely man, got married & had 2 beautiful Children & we have managed to get by quite well on our own, no bale outs, certainly never put them through any of the shit my Brother did but he is perfect). Sorry 7 years no contact & I guess that wound is still there under the surface x

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Pergola

VIP Member
Well, how very professional was that little episode?
So Hinch the "very proud of my home and my cleaning routine " ambassador/representative decides that right in the middle of a "Tescos home" advert she should invite the alpacas to run through her kitchen devouring food and contaminating work surfaces and floors and she thinks this looks good for a store that prides themselves on being professional?
What next....opening a new store with Rod by her side, taking Raymondo for a quick shop in the tesco trolley?
This womans a joke, cant wait to see how poor Billy reports his days work back to his bosses?
Dont know about 'Every little helps' she needs lots of help!!

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
I did my bedding. Dried on the line (shock!!) and didn’t cry either. Is there something wrong with us?? 😱
I carried a big load of washing out to the garden to hang out. I wasn't laughing or crying but I did pee myself a little because i'm old and my pelvic floor is shot to buggery. :cry::cry::cry: I was going to post it on Insta but thought better of it if i'm honest.

• Haha
  • Heart

12inchthinbase

Hahahaha size of that mower!! 😂 Why?? She really believes she lives on a farm doesn't she blesserarttt!
She'd be laughed out of my corner of Yorkshire with how she behaves, prancing around her garden wearing 2k LV belts and £100's worth of designer gear whilst feeding pre-cut carrots to the alpacas she's clearly scared of 🤦‍♀️ 100% she's after her own TV show to rival BY YOUR SIDE BESTIE

Hi Guys

I would never wish for anyone to be burgled, especially with young children, but the way she is showing off everything she has and exactly where it's located, she is asking for exactly that. Her bragging has now advertised that she has thousands of pounds worth of machinery in her outside wooden shed.

• Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I think we all knew she was desperate for this to happen as soon as she said she was getting alpacas

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
she’s a piece of shit for saying that. It’s such a narc tactic. I briefly mentioned my partners parents using this old line as he got older when he dared mentioned the lack of respect his parents had for him “we took you on holidays!!!”

your kids didn’t ask for a massive house and tons of money. They needed your protection you silly cunt. They needed you to be their voice while they grow up. You plastered their photos and names all over the internet, you couldn’t care less that this life isn’t for everyone and lots of people are shy and do not want a digital footprint. They couldn’t consent to any of this and you abused it for your own greed.

not To mention these poor kids location school are all out there because this thicko doesn’t give two craps about her kids.

but she’s got her line prepared for when her boys are teenagers and tell the thick bint to stop putting them online

“it was all for you”

no it wasn’t. It was for you because you and your fat husband didn’t want to work and risking your sons respect and friendship later on in life was just worth that risk, absolute greedy, workshy, evil cow
Out of everything she does and says this little "it's all for you/them" line she constantly says is the worse. When the boys are older they will see right through her, she's damaging their lives everyday and she bloody knows she is and tries to justify it with it's all for them.... like she's on a massive struggle in life to provide for her kids, she'll definitely throw that in their face when they're older. Can hear her now "Ron, Len, what do you mean you wish you could have a private life, why didn't I keep you off the gram? Why did I sell your souls? Do you know how hard I've struggled with my mental health and anxiety, I didn't want to be in the public eye either, it just happened but I went with it and I DID IT ALL FOR YOU, you don't know how lucky you are, I've given you everything"

It's horrible to witness her use those boys for her own selfish reasons, and Inch is worse because he let's it all happen and I also think he'll throw it in their faces in the future too 😞 toxic parents the pair of them.

• Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Things I’m taking from that:
1) it’s deplorable that she’s quoting DDJ
2) she most definitely hasn’t read that free copy of the book
3) she’s still not officially mentioned the alpaca rugs
4) nor has she mentioned the orangery furniture
5) undeclared Tesco tat ad
6) alpacas eating expensive plants - wisteria I believe. Best hope it’s not toxic for them. Assume because there’s no grass to graze.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yuck.pls tell me she hasn't let that dirty stinking camel in her HOUSE? Into the kitchen where she makes food (lol) for her little kids. Has this silly bint not got the slightest idea of basic hygiene when caring for livestock? Clearly not. She's fucking simple that one. Also why does every item in her new range look exactly like what's gone before, the huns will be bonkers to buy more of the same old crap.

• Heart
Tell me you’re a narcissist without telling me you’re a narcissist…

Straight out of the codependency handbook. You’re not their “everything”, Soph. They’re actually very lucky little boys that have quite a few people that love and care for them. They’re not tiny, helpless babies anymore. It’s not normal to want to be “everything” for anybody.

Attachments

• Heart