Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Everydaymumma

So she's trying to restyle as a home account yet had an interior designer and stylist for her own range in her own house? Not to mention nothing llama related in her range... so she just pays for someone else to do everything.... make it make sense how she is the influencer??

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Libbylulu

VIP Member
So she has people over and livestock walk in to her kitchen. Her first instinct is to pick up her phone and record it all for her Instagram, including her ‘guests’ reaction. Tells you everything you want to know about this idiotic woman.

• Heart

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
Won't be so fucking funny when it's muddy as fuck out and they're traipsing it all over the beige floors and walls.
Or when everyone is having to take worming meds.
Or when shit gets broken from them getting spooked or they start "pronking" indoors, hopefully not when a child is around.
This! The thought of those dirty camels bringing in chicken, dog, and their own shit on their feet plus all the bacteria around those little boys makes me sick. The only one positive is a bout of Salmonella-induced weight loss for Inchasaurus Rex

• Sick

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Slight off topic but back on.Watched another Insta Twat story today whose got a thread on here. Shes on holiday with hubby and 4 kids. booked last minute in peak season. Asked for 2 rooms next door to each other. Got there and they’re miles apart😂🤔 spoke to receptionist and hotel fully booked and can’t move them. SHe then moaNed on Instagram tagging Tui and hotel saying all holiday companies should prioritise families with Kids😳 Im convinced all Insta Twats have to graduate from the same school CuntWarts and we all know that Hinch was head girl when she was there

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20220822_210308.jpg

Bit of a step too far. No one wants to think about your arse.
Unless this is some subtle word-play on the suggestion that she wanted a donkey. As ass can be used interchangeably with donkey if you're trying to be cryptic.

Or she's thrown that in just for tattle conspiracy theory benefit and I've been reeled in.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
SSS has posted about looking forward to restoring the hot tub at pickle cottage……cue Sopha rushing out to get one immediately to try and trump her again……and fail……again!! Xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

anniemouse

VIP Member
That’s a toilet brush you spoon but you could wash your bum bum with it. She knows exactly what it is she’s trying to get engagement and a laugh ….cunt
“Who cares, it matches the room”

Look at meee
spending moneeey.
On useless tat
I’m a fucking twat

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Homebird44

VIP Member
Just broke a hip and drenched my tena lady at the WW in Frankie and Bennys. Wtf!!! I'm pissing myself at the stupidity of the women. That poor young stylist working there didn't know what to do with herself.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Writing at the end of the reel caption that it's not an AD but because it features some of her range she has to say AD. No Soph, every time you show your own range or a company you are paid by it IS an AD. Just because management or Tesco or who ever haven't emailed you and said Soph make a reel and advertise your stuff and we will pay you £5000 or however much it is still advertising your tat. And adding a laughing face at the end of your declaration doesn't make it any better. She winds me up so much.

• Heart

Dizzybird

So who said tesco can’t be posh. Actually I don’t think anyone ever said it. Why are they still promoting her when all she does is belittle them.
And the ww in the kitchen. I bet them 2 poor people are asking for a pay rise.

Reactions: 39

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Why is everything so funny to her...hens laying a egg is funny, Henry taking a shit is funny. An Alpaca eating a carrot is funny. It's not really funny though is it

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
So she’s showing off her NEW purchases in her NEW expensive house with the shower running in the background, presumably to get nice and warm before she gets into it. I’ve had my quarterly bill through from my water company saying that me and my 2 children use enough water for a 5 person household and I need to reduce how much I use. How I do not know!! I do 3/4 loads of washing a week, wash up once a day and have a hot water tank that holds 50L of hot water at one time meaning you get approx 6 minutes in the shower before the water goes cold……..oh to have the luxury of allowing it to run for god knows how long before I get in!! My hot water would have gone by the time I finished pissing around like she has done tonight. Not to mention the fact we’d all be sharing bath water because I wouldn’t be able to afford to pay the fucking water bill 😂😂 and that defo wouldn’t go down well with my kids 😂😂 xx

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Looks like BHWT are undertaking some damage limitation this morning over on FB, can’t say about IG cos I’m blocked despite having supported them financially for years 🙄
Instagram too. Sure we won't see Henry with the hens for a week or too now. I really hope they have reached out to her and given her a bit of a telling off.
And the mis-informed fool who is running their socials.

Reactions: 38