Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

msvilla12

Well, it was always going to happen. She’s been encouraging those camels for weeks to come into the farmhouse. And I bet that wasn’t the first time it’s happened either. How hygienic, with her being a cleaning sensation and everything. Although stomach bugs are probably a regular occurrence, judging by the slop she feeds those poor boyyyssssszzzz.

And if any donkey sanctuaries are watching those stories thinking of letting Mrs Doolittle adopt Donnie, Dennie and Dudley PLEASE think again. She doesn’t give a shiny shite about animal welfare. Or the safety of her sons.

Tend cleaning sensation. Tend animal lover. Tend farm owner.

Actual lying, deceiving, spoilt, entitled, big footed con artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Any chance we can get proof of life for those three chickens today, Soph? Just slide todays paper under the “fox proof” fence and snap a quick photo. ATV xx

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
There's no way that someone who supposedly takes as much pride in having a clean and neat home as she does, allows anyone to drink either Ribena or red wine that carelessly around brand new beige upholstery. Nope.

I’m calling bingo on the sheep saying “oh Soph you’re so funny” regarding them WWs - when in actual fact she’s a stupid CUNT!

• Haha
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
She’s always trying to convince herself this house purchase wasn't a huge mistake. Obviously she has major doubts and regrets otherwise she wouldn’t be constantly banging on about how this is where she “needs to be”.

That cliche about “you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be” is usually used in regard to finding hope in bad situations isn’t it?

It’s abundantly clear she’s unhappy in her magnolia lair and is trying to look for signs it’s not as bad as it seems.

Reactions: 34

tattoe_bojangles

You can tell from what is said that the two people (Billy and the girl) were not impressed. It’s pretty clear that this isn’t an accident, that she’s gone watch this and then started laughing when Roy has come in for carrots. I’m pretty sure the guy says, what is this? And the change in Hinch’s voice when she realises her joke with her animals has fallen flat is pretty instant - yeah but you know.

yeah, most people know not to let livestock roam in the house.

• Heart

Little Miss Annie

Oh Hinchy you missed something off your new reel. You know it starts with checking Tattle to remind you of what you haven’t done so you can post snippets to fool the sheep into believing that’s what you do 🙄

This trying to pretend to relatable and super woman act is as fake as Katie Price’s tits. Give it up will you darling, you are looking desperate now!

As predicted the bots are getting bought and she’s gone back to trying to be the relatable little housewife 😂

Tick Tock Sophie, Karma is catching up with you!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Moves due to 'privacy issues' and being hounded. Then proceeds to show EVERYONE on the internet a tour around the house. Make it make sense ya daft fanny.
You just bring this shit on all by yourself Soph.

Screenshot_20220824-233418_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
She can fuck off with the stupid fucking “I’m where I’m supposed to be” fucking quotes. WELL GOOD FOR YOU HINCH, I’M GLAD YOU ARE. WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE STRUGGLING AND WORRYING AT THE MINUTE? Are they where they’re supposed to be too?! So fucking tone deaf, read the fucking room you selfish narcissistic wanker!!!! Sorry but I am done now!!!!! I am so angry!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

natsuki

D’ya know, call me old fashioned, I have a few ‘bits’ that I use in the shower, but I keep them in the shower, not laid out on a stupid bench (was that even waterproof?) beside the shower. Also, I know what I’m putting in there to use and what for, I wouldn’t put a random dish brush in there.

But oh my gosh, you’re so silly and relatable Soph! :cautious:

(Disclosure: I do, in fact, have a dishmatic in my shower. I use it to clean the glass periodically :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
YAWN YAWN - FRAUD CLEANING - AGAIN!! 😡

cleaning things that are already clean just so she can use it to ‘Advertise’ the cleaning products made by the companies who PAY her.

MRs Hinch is NOT a cleaner. She’s a proper con artist who blags her way through life by lying and telling people she just loves everything she buys, does, is gifted or paid to advertise. That is her go-to sales patter, and the ‘if I’m honest guys’

• Heart
I think I just threw up!
What a deluded sheep this woman is! So a superhero is someone who is never with their kids, who buys livestock but doesn’t really have the land for them to roam, who has a dog that they never walk, someone who is able to lie daily without a conscience, someone who is happy to plagiarise others quotes,someone who is happy to comment on others tragedies and pretend she is their friend, someone who doesn’t care what’s happening to the planet etc etc. Soph will NEVER ever be a superhero - she continually breached covid rules whilst the real superheroes eg NHS workers, Emergency services, supermarket staff, teachers etc etc etc all worked and did their best under difficult situations. This woman just dicked around trying to make herself relevant to keep her cash flow moving. Soph is a waste of space and a drain on society and needs cancelling.

• Heart