Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
she’s an actual cleaner in real life who promotes eco cleaning & safe cleaning. She’s been blocked by fabulosa etc fir calling out their dangers & hinch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Jerry Garcia

Chatty Member
This Garnier is truly the most amazing cream - as you see below, it hydrates 10 layers of skin for up to 48 hours.
Miraculous indeed as we only actually have 3 layers of skin and not ten.....
Screenshot_20220824-165744_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion ...

Turns her back on the cleaning factor
For a 'tend farm and matching tractor.

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Did she just actually quote a dying statement from Dame Deborah James to show off her house.
What the actual fuck.
Quote about being with your family and then showing them 3 fucking camels. Maybe show your husband woo hoo hoo or 2 actual human children 😂

• Heart

nuts82

New here… so glad I’m not the only one who cannot stand this woman!! I was starting to feel wierd 😂

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
The only reasons you have your mojo back hinch...

Your management have told you that you are yesterdays news

Your money is depleting as quick as you can make it because you can't stop spending

You've tried to turn your account in to a house account because you hate cleaning, but your huns can't relate to that and unfollowing/coming to tattle as quickly as you can buy bots

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t follow but I’m bored at lunch and thought I’d have a nosey… every story is an advert!
I don’t know about anyone else but I refuse to buy a product that is given away to people who can clearly afford to pay for it themselves.

Nice to see her morning routine involves someone else getting the kids up and dressed, whilst mummy messes around with her phone pretending she has a busy day (such a lie!) trying to manipulate the masses in order to sustain the lifestyle to which her and her lazy husband have become accustomed - that reel is as believable as the magic bus ride to the fair

Justapeep

VIP Member
She probably bought that lawnmower because it’s called ransomes and rhymes with hansomes the stupid oxygen thief

• Haha

Stacybee

Does anyone else watch her stories and at the end yell "oh fuck off" at their phone?

I luuurrve my stove. I just polish it all day.

I cook on mine all day. I cook three meals a day and I'm lucky if it gets shined in the evening.

All she does is brag! People are getting sick of it. I have a feeling this is going to be the beginning of the end

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Some take aways from that last story…

“I’m in love with my new (fucking expensive) cooker. I CANT STOP SHINING IT”

You and I would all be cooking up a storm on a gorgeous cooker like that not bloody polishing it 🤦‍♀️

“Had a few kiddie free hours”. Like every day then??

I do wish she’d just disappear!! 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Dear Hinch
Your little quote you have posted this morning is all well and good
But for someone like you to post that who has been given everything on a plate and I mean EVERYTHING!!!!
Gifted everything
Even fucking food (I still remember jus roll gate Hinch)
Is a little bit of a kick in the teeth if I’m being honest (something you know fuck all about)
So take your quote (RIP Dame Deborah James) and shove it up your tiny bleached hairless arsehole (the one on your arse not the hole on your face as I know it’s must be hard to tell the difference as you speak so much shit)!!!

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I see that early start never includes someone taking the dog for a walk?
We walked ours at 6.30 in the pissing rain. It was glorious! ☔
I can’t bear to read the comments. They make my stomach churn 🤢

RubySky478

VIP Member
So basically whoever said in the last thread that Notafarm is just a staging house for adverts was 100% right.

• Heart
My teen gets up at 6am everyday because he found himself a job for the summer and has to catch a train everyday in order to get there on time. I’m so bloody proud of him and his work ethic. He also understands the value of money. Do you know what else he does when he gets home in the evening? He walks the dog! 🐶 If a teenager can do this, why can’t a millionaire with time on her hands and 24/7 support at home walk her dog? It’s a basic requirement.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
If she thinks that Jamie will be able to wrestle one of those alpacas when it turns nasty, she's mistaken. Not with those tiny hands.

Also, "it's all for them" is it? If you truly cared about your children you wouldn't pimp them out on Instagram and let dangerous and unpredictable farm animals into your kitchen. It's not done for them at all. Everything is done to feed her monstrous ego.

• Haha
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Things Hinch thinks are the height of posh:

Smeg
Waterfall showers
Fields
The colour cream
Pantries
Salami and cheese on wooden boards
Restaurant booths
Camels
Plantation shutters

She really thinks she’s so lovely that the same people who enjoyed watching her buy a pack of Milky Way crispy rolls and a 75p spray from home bargains, will also be willing to watch her show off and brag about thousands of pounds worth of luxury items in a single day.

• Haha