Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
people like her do my NUT in!!!!!! I work in a hotel, work closely with our reservations team whose stress levels over entitled guests goes through the roof and we hear them vent.
You submit a request, a request!! Reservations try their absolute best to meet this. We have to Prioritise our requests.
Disabilities and requests for health needs are always 1st. We ensure (try) anyone with mobility issues are on ground level, nearest to lifts if not on ground level etc.
Then we have a select few interconnecting rooms so we do 1st come 1st served even Prioritise peoples bookings who have paid more than ones who booked lastminute.com on a cheap rate. If we then run out of these rooms, we place rooms next to each other.
Hotels only place rooms that far away if these are the only two rooms left. Considering its school holidays and bank holiday week, im not surprised.
They have the option to split one parent with one child, which may not be idea but what do you expect buying the last two rooms. You cant expect others to move so they will have to wait until someone checks out to be moved. So do one, shut up!!!! Its not tui, its not the hotel, its not the poor staff you properly screamed at. Its you, you ponce!!!!
Sorry rant over!!! But working in a hotel dealing with this on a day to day with entitled people, makes you lose all control
Maybe an unpopular view but I'd like to know when I book whether a hotel can meet my requests, because if they can't that's gonna be bad for my stay and I could have booked a different hotel. There should be some kind of way to know this stuff 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Pinky_snuff

A question for the animal people. My grandparents bought some land behind their house. They looked into Pygmy goats and had to have a cph number and had to be classed as a small holding. Said land is 10 acres. They bought some goats and they have free range of the land, they don’t have a “pen” they have stables to sleep in but they are wandering the land all day. So for hinch to have all these animals, the chooks, alpacas and whatever else she plans on buying. Woild she need to be registered as a small holding? Because surely she doesn’t have enough land for that?

ETA- my grandparents have never and WOULD NEVER let goats into the garden. The grandchildren have a safe place where they can play safely. They would also NEVER let the children around the goats alone. Any time the children are around the goats, their grandad is next to them, holding onto them. Because as much as they are his pets. They are livestock and unpredictable.
Heya, this is what I found https://www.gov.uk/guidance/register-land-you-use-to-keep-livestock, not even sure if shes even registered to be honest 🤔

Reactions: 3

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Reactions: 2

Oldcat

Chatty Member
people like her do my NUT in!!!!!! I work in a hotel, work closely with our reservations team whose stress levels over entitled guests goes through the roof and we hear them vent.
You submit a request, a request!! Reservations try their absolute best to meet this. We have to Prioritise our requests.
Disabilities and requests for health needs are always 1st. We ensure (try) anyone with mobility issues are on ground level, nearest to lifts if not on ground level etc.
Then we have a select few interconnecting rooms so we do 1st come 1st served even Prioritise peoples bookings who have paid more than ones who booked lastminute.com on a cheap rate. If we then run out of these rooms, we place rooms next to each other.
Hotels only place rooms that far away if these are the only two rooms left. Considering its school holidays and bank holiday week, im not surprised.
They have the option to split one parent with one child, which may not be idea but what do you expect buying the last two rooms. You cant expect others to move so they will have to wait until someone checks out to be moved. So do one, shut up!!!! Its not tui, its not the hotel, its not the poor staff you properly screamed at. Its you, you ponce!!!!
Sorry rant over!!! But working in a hotel dealing with this on a day to day with entitled people, makes you lose all control
I’m confused who’s booked a holiday?

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
It doesn’t work for me 🤔
How strange!
Here it is again, otherwise it'll be in the Mrs Hinch threads.

• Heart