Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Been MIA as it was my mummy’s funeral on Friday. Thanks for the message on the previous thread (sorry I can’t remember who it was) All went well and she would have been proud of everyone.

is that a god damn fucking alpaca in the kitchen????? Have a read of the causes of BLS Soph…..

• Heart
Reactions: 50

horseybox1982

VIP Member
FD4A998C-B267-449A-9F9A-2ECA3919173E.png

Stop Fucking filtering your face for ads. How many Fucking times. I’m starting to think the ASA don’t give a shit. She doesn’t even look the same person and her nostril has gone missing again

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

icytart82

Did she just actually quote a dying statement from Dame Deborah James to show off her house.
What the actual fuck.

• Heart
“It’s all for them”
Is it fuck. There’s not a thing you do RIGHT by those boys, tell yourself that all you like but it won’t make it true hun

• Heart

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
When did she start drinking tea? Was it around the time she needed to advertise tea mugs? Because she made a big song and dance of not drinking it and how everyone thought it was weird when I first became aware of her three years ago…

Reactions: 48

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She doesn't wake up at 6am. Today was purely business.
She doesn't clean her animals out. I truly believe she has people for that.
The only thing I believe is her making a cuppa tea.

Reactions: 48

Stacybee

The life she portrays reminds me of the big glossy magazines you see while waiting in line at the grocery. You pick it up thinking, ahhh this is expensive, but there are a lot of pages so it must be good.

Then you open it and it's all ads, no interesting articles and everything is photoshopped and airbrushed. You just sigh and put it back.

That's how I feel when I watch her reels. No substance. No explaining what she's doing. No grit or depth. Just gloss on a fake fairytale life.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
For those of you worried about Soph making donations of all of her excess stuff.. it’ll be Harvest Festival soon IYKYK 😉

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I had a work meeting in our office at home today…. just before my client arrived our cat decided to sashay into the room and plonk himself down on my desk. I was trying to lift him off and he made himself go all super stretchy when I tried to pick him up. The client arrived before I could move him. Anyhow, by now I could see that our cat had settled himself for a long snooze and was giving me the eyes (That usually make me super sleepy) I knew that there was no way he was moving, so I had to ask if my client was ok with him being there. Luckily she was and Mr “I look cute but smug” snoozed on 😽

I was thinking though, imagine being in the middle of a work event and your Llama just happens to stroll in and start drooling over everything “Cackle cackle, he jussst wantsssh schome schnackssss” I’d be mortified 😳 Not Sopha though, oh nooo, she planned the whole bloody thing. I bet she had Jimbobcarrotbatonnob strapped to the other side of the Kitchen’s brickkkkk schlippppps that lead into the Orangery encouraging RoyOiOi in. What a twat 😂

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Hinch really thinks she's done something amazing with that "morning routine" reel doesn't she lol.

Yes, well done....you've gotten up and tended to your animals (except mcfatty - no walkies I see). You aren't super woman or anything special.

Since the dawn of time women have woken up early to clean and feed everybody. It's not an achievement, it's everyday life.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
WHAT! Where do I see pictures? Surely anybody that loved their dog that much and wasn’t grossed out by dogs/animals in their home would let the dog sleep in their bedroom on a dog bed on the floor? My dog would go barmy if he wasn’t in the same room as us. Maybe I’m the weird one 🙈
Tbf Henry is allowed on her bed, he's often seen asleep on her bed but I think she plays the whole he has his own bedroom because she thinks it's hilarious and loves the comments of omg your dog has his own bedroom. She's just a nobhead at the end of the day.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
In fact....I think the after is the before and the before is when she realised she couldn't clean it and just ordered a new one.
If you look you can see the area around the stain is a darker colour, it looks wet like someone has tried cleaning it already.
The after picture should have a wet/scrubbed area but it doesn't. It would always have a big water mark on it anyway because upholstery hates being spot soaked/scrubbed.

I also get the feeling this whole reel is in retaliation to other instagrammers/Facebook huns saying she doesn't clean anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ns22xo

Can’t wait to see Billy on here in a few days. It’s safe here, Billy don’t worry

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I really hope Billy and the lovely lady who deserves to be named do a behind the scenes today on Tesco insta with their own photos from the shoot. You know, Mrs Hinch unfiltered in her natural environment… 😉

• Haha