Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lou Lou Rose

Omg I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when those 2 stylists got into the car to go home! the look on their faces said it all.
who in their right mind would want to eat something after seeing that in the kitchen 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The only reason she hasn’t taken Roy to choose a bedroom is that I think even she knows she won’t be able to get him back down the stairs. Has anyone contacted Emma to ask if they can gift a mattress to an alpaca in need?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Meet Patsy! More Patsy Stone than Pat Butcher 🤭 (Volume on)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Taurus123

Hi everyone, I haven’t commented on here in such a long time as I was getting as obsessed with these forums as I was getting annoyed and angry at her. I still remain as astonished nobody else sees her for what she is like we do on here.

I haven’t watched her online in such a while but went on today purely out of curiosity and the reel she has put on has triggered me massively. It took me back to the time I was heavily pregnant and post pregnancy where I was obsessed with the house looking like a show home regardless of a family of four loving in it. She is toxic for mental health as she portrays a completely unrealistic lifestyle of what reality of having two children is actually like. I could never keep up so always felt bad about myself and would be cleaning when I could but felt like I was getting nowhere - then I discovered you nusty hens.

I’m so glad I found you as it made me face reality that she is a complete and utter lie and absolutely dangerous for mental health - thank you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Can everyone stop bitching about poor Sophie now please. She said that she would never move from Castle Greyskull and she really didn’t want to leave but, as she has now explained, her 3 year old needed a million pound tend farm house to make him happy and she’s clearly not the type of mother to begrudge her darling children anything because after all “it’s all for them.”
So you see guys, it’s not her fault. Oh and clearly if your kids don’t have a massive house, a farmyard themed bedroom and their own ride on mower then they will never be truly happy but thanks for lining her pockets so that her family can pretend to be. All the vest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
The cynic in me thinks she tipped the contents of that tub in the bin. "oh I've finished it" Yeah right Soph :rolleyes:

Reactions: 54
She’s suddenly super inspired to start making reels and has no idea why? Nothing to do with the algorithm prioritising reels then? Ooookay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

She said Tesco can’t be posh then she let Roy in. Could this be how her end will begin?

• Haha

tandm

Omg that is fucking disgusting that animal in her kitchen 🤮
I’ve said it before and il say it again, she makes out to be some domestic goddess, at least when she first started her Instagram account but she is no clean freak, no one who was genuinely houseproud and was constantly cleaning their house would allow those camels or any other wildlife to walk around the kitchen and they wouldn’t allow their dog to be on the sofa, beds and basically anywhere he wants to be, all this bull crap inch used to come out with about people saying they had the cleanest house in Essex or words to that effect, absolute bull🤮

• Heart

Mum of two

VIP Member
I hate her ‘range’ it’s not unique you can walk around any store and see the exact same stuff! I really don’t understand the ‘Hinch’ effect?
Maybe I'm too old, but I just don't get the concept of just buying 'stuff.' How many dinner sets, mugs, candlesticks does a person need?
We go to Ikea once a year, replace the broken bowls, plates etc and pick up any other stuff we might need, the husband sucks air through his teeth everytime 🤣
The huns are doing this regularly and half of them don't have a pot to piss in, don't know how she (or they) sleep(s) at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Still feeding the alpacas pre cut carrots sticks from a plastic bag bought from a supermarket - A farmers girl you are NOT Hunchy!!! 😠

Edited to say that her banging on about Fairy going eco with their cardboard packaging thinking she’s so ‘green’ and helping the environment, yet here she is using carrots in plastic bags and still buying stuff that she doesn’t even know the use of! She really is a grade A twat

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Parry1988

VIP Member
So she's just put up her latest ad for her tesco tat for the huns to buy, then tags the link to her £1,500 sideboard as if they're going to chuck that in their basket with their £10 diffuser
Piss taking twat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

12inchthinbase

The fact that she bought something when she had no idea what it's purpose was, just because it "matched" her bathroom says it all really..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I never watch her stories with sound on, but had to go back after you lot all talking about it.
God you really can hear the moment she realises she's not being laughed with. It's like she wants people to be like "omg Soph you're so quirky and funny" but in reality no one wants livestock wandering through their photoshoot.
They aren't your mates Soph, they're only there because you're shite at advertising your own range so they've sent in the professionals. Who probably booked it out of there as soon as they were done.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Here’s a thought. Don’t give your 3 year old ribena and he won’t vom ribena up. Water with a splash of squash is all he needs. That poor kid has been on hardcore juice since he was under 1.

I’m trying to work out the scenario. It’s the middle of the night. Ron comes running all the way down the hallway looking for their bedroom because he feels unwell. Bursts into the room and is sick very neatly on the cushion without ANY going on the brand new carpet? And it was vibrant purple because he’d had ribena just before bed???

Reactions: 50