Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
It’s been doing my head I all day thinking about what she done those poor chickens. She need help the thick mental twat
Going to report it to the RSPCA tomorrow

Reactions: 8

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
If I’m honest guys, there’s no fucking way I’ll ever be able to tell if she’s switched one of those chickens out for new ones. I hope someone here is a better chicken detective than I am 🕵🏻‍♀️
Wouldnt put it past her 🙄
I don't reckon that video of the hens was from today either 🤷🏼‍♀️ probs from the pre-records vault ...they could all have been fox food by now sadly 😔

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Is that actually a combine harvester?? Wtf. Correct me if I’m wrong!!?!??

Is that actually a combine harvester?? Wtf. Correct me if I’m wrong

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Loving your morning routine Soph but I see you’re feeding your chickens mealworms, don’t you know that’s against DEFRA rules? Do you know why? It’s cos they are mainly imported from Asia where they are fed on human shit and while it’s ok to feed wild birds if you are eating your chickens eggs you’re digesting 💩 💩 enjoy!
Every day’s a school day. That’s diabolical

remote_hummingbird

totally agree. I’ve read a lot of narc family books over the years as it took us a while to cut the other half’s mad parents out.
Out of interest can you recommend any books? We're estranged from my partners narc/abusive parents at the moment.

On topic, totally agree that Sofa is text book narc and going to damage those boys so much :(