Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
@Danielle0120 didnt she do a roller rant about someone sending her a message about Ronnie playing with a pram and they called it a girlie toy? She was ranting that there are no such things and she was happy for him to play with any toy and kids shouldn’t be separated into playing with girlie toys or boys toys.
She did!!

Reactions: 7

Oldcat

Chatty Member
To change the subject momentarily…is this an ad for what I think it’s an ad for?😱🤣 rude, tattle!

To keep it relevant, Hinch is an absolute bozo. Is she losing the plot?? The last couple of days have been bizarre.
Definitely something very manic about it all

Shinealight

VIP Member
Think she’s quiet today because Billy has contacted HR about her shit show unprofessional behaviour around himself and his colleague. I’d love to have been a fly on the wall on their journey home.
Or she’s busy cleaning shit and sick up because she’s not cleaned the kitchen properly after the alpacas being in there and they’ve now all got stomach bugs (again!) 🥴
I really want to see this Billy shit show but can’t because she blocked me!
Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pinky_snuff

What in the name of fuckery is going on at tend farm. Does she think she's Dr Dolittle or something? That is just mental. And her manic laughing to boot. I'm sure she's having some sort of breakdown. Why would you even do this. Her behaviour is just down right barbaric. And she stands there cackling away thinking it's funny? Sophie you need help. And fast.

Show me other people who let alpacas into their home. I doubt you'd find any. Oh and Sopha, have you heard the phrase 'like a bull in a China shop'? Yeh well that very well could be the alpaca in your gaff if you are not careful. It may get spooked by your idiotic laugh, then it would be absolute carnage.
She's a full on 24ct prick, end of.

View attachment 1519443
:sick:

That image of Jimbobnoknob’s head on a T-Rex 🦖- Fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6