Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinypathers

To change the subject momentarily…is this an ad for what I think it’s an ad for?😱🤣 rude, tattle!

To keep it relevant, Hinch is an absolute bozo. Is she losing the plot?? The last couple of days have been bizarre.
I’ve got the same ad- I think it’s because someone mentioned ED which is erectile disfunction as well as eating disorder!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I've looked back through this thread and the last few pages of the last one but no one has uploaded a recording.
My mistake I thought someone had uploaded it

people like her do my NUT in!!!!!! I work in a hotel, work closely with our reservations team whose stress levels over entitled guests goes through the roof and we hear them vent.
You submit a request, a request!! Reservations try their absolute best to meet this. We have to Prioritise our requests.
Disabilities and requests for health needs are always 1st. We ensure (try) anyone with mobility issues are on ground level, nearest to lifts if not on ground level etc.
Then we have a select few interconnecting rooms so we do 1st come 1st served even Prioritise peoples bookings who have paid more than ones who booked lastminute.com on a cheap rate. If we then run out of these rooms, we place rooms next to each other.
Hotels only place rooms that far away if these are the only two rooms left. Considering its school holidays and bank holiday week, im not surprised.
They have the option to split one parent with one child, which may not be idea but what do you expect buying the last two rooms. You cant expect others to move so they will have to wait until someone checks out to be moved. So do one, shut up!!!! Its not tui, its not the hotel, its not the poor staff you properly screamed at. Its you, you ponce!!!!
Sorry rant over!!! But working in a hotel dealing with this on a day to day with entitled people, makes you lose all control
You've said exactly what I was thinking.i hope a few people have told her to stop being g an entitled spoilt bitch. A request is never guaranteed as you say and she took her chances. Tough tits it didn't work out. Cry me a river. Her and Hinchh are cut from the same cloth🙄🙄🙄

Does anyone know whereabouts?
Twitter seems to have a hot line to her account, it's on there🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Chloe bee

What a deluded sheep this woman is! So a superhero is someone who is never with their kids, who buys livestock but doesn’t really have the land for them to roam, who has a dog that they never walk, someone who is able to lie daily without a conscience, someone who is happy to plagiarise others quotes,someone who is happy to comment on others tragedies and pretend she is their friend, someone who doesn’t care what’s happening to the planet etc etc. Soph will NEVER ever be a superhero - she continually breached covid rules whilst the real superheroes eg NHS workers, Emergency services, supermarket staff, teachers etc etc etc all worked and did their best under difficult situations. This woman just dicked around trying to make herself relevant to keep her cash flow moving. Soph is a waste of space and a drain on society and needs cancelling.
Yep...y,ou've summed it up there!

eyeswildopen

So based off nails this was recorded in June.

She had her ‘new nails’ (green tips) for SSS wedding. This means she was in Hinch farm and her stuff was moved in before Stacey’s wedding and before her holiday as she had the neon orange nails to go on holiday with (end of June)
These were her nails just after the wedding
I thought the green tip ones were quite new..
hmmmm but who knows with all her pre-records 🥴

Attachments