Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for ages for home design inspiration but she’s turned into an Insta Twat like a lot of them. I’m sure it’s ok to mention as on here with large following. Please delete if not. Comedowntothewoods.
Ahh yes. I mostly follow interior accounts so It’s rare someone mentions an insta hun and I’ve heard of them 😂😂.

Yeah not a fan of her attitude. I’ll be unfollowing.
Still though. Her interiors are A LOT better than Hinch’s

Reactions: 9

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Ah we are in wales so that makes sense.

So say she was to get more, or try to get goats or pigs or something, she’d have to apply and woild they inspect the land or something? Sorry for the questions just genuinely curious. She actually perplexes me. How does she think she’s got a farm with 1acre? Ish
As far as I know, registering just lets DEFRA know that you keep certain types of animals on your land. There isn't a minimum land size required to apply, you just have to give them a what3words reference for the main grid area your livestock gather.
It's up to the owner to make sure they have enough space for the animals they are keeping on the land. Or the person selling the animals but if she gets them at a livestock market then they won't be arsed to check.

@Wize Owl you're so right, that corner is the chickens corner. So she's been hanging onto a pre-record of the WWs eating a toxic plant for a couple of weeks then. I didn't even notice because, for once, the weather today matched the pre-record weather 😂
Once she catches up on tattle I'm sure she'll dirty delete anyway.
I take this all back.
You can just about make out the chicken fence and some sort of entertainment contraption...
IMG_20220823_124556.jpg

IMG_20220823_124612.jpg

Pergola

VIP Member
Does this mean they’ve already installed the lights, found on Twitter🤔
Never in all my days did I expect to see my name up there next to the "famous" Mrs Hinch...🤣🤣
Anyway yes, I would imagine so, none of us are sure whether any of this happened last week, last month or last year!

• Haha

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Can someone help me... I'm trying to work out why there is a hole in the drawers?
Probably just a cause of she saw it somewhere so had to have it and copy, probably a broken drawer in their holiday villa and she had to have one too as thought it was just something posh

• Haha

WhiteFlorals

Yes they will never get better in fact they get worse with age.

there’s so many! My favourite ever is by Lundy Bancroft, “why does he do that?”It’s very male focused and not all chapters are relevant as there’s so much narcissistic research on abusive males they are narc but it’s still a good read

Will I ever be good enough? Healing the daughter of narcissistic mothers by Karyl mcbride

google the nurturing coach on google, it should be very high up in the results

there’s always roles whenever you read anything and it’s very samey, usually you can pin point who plays what role. Tends to ne one narc, codependent, enablers, flying monkeys, golden children and scapegoats. Hint: old threads About Sophie’s family all these roles click into place, I reckon the scapegoat is bursting to say something but is probably red lines like “we do this for you” or Ronnie will end up the scapegoat and Lennie the golden child which sadly we already see in very short clips

Forgot to add once you start learning about them roles you really start to pick up on toxic families so easily as they all are so standard and textbook. Really important to say if anyone spots a narc in their family, they will NEVER CHANGE. Narcs are evil and can turn cruel and potentially abusive if you ever confront them over their behaviour

Reactions: 8
Eurgh I hope she’s not the tend sssssslebrity tend bridesmaid at the wedding. She’s such a smug bitch, will be even worse then 🤢

Stacybee

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but her nails at the minute are green.. those nails in that garnier ad are different! Doesn’t add up!
I think those are pre wedding nails, so a while ago. She probably has to turn the ad in for them to approve. No telling how many times they sent it back saying, nope, that's shit, try again

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
I’ve got a question for the folk who are knowledgeable about alpacas- when the males are intact , do they like dogs flick smegma everywhere? This question was brought to you due to me having had two intact male dogs here for a few days coupled with seeing zophs nails 👍🏻

btw - green stains all gone - how’s yours Zoph?
It’s stuff like this which makes me wonder why the fuck anyone would have a dog

• Haha

WhiteFlorals

I am also getting Scarlett O'Hara digging through the dirt for a carrots vibes. The germs in that kitchen will be the same as germs in the soil.

nursemum12

Chatty Member
When did she start drinking tea? Was it around the time she needed to advertise tea mugs? Because she made a big song and dance of not drinking it and how everyone thought it was weird when I first became aware of her three years ago…
Maybe she’s done the same with wine hence the sick vommit to clean 🤣

• Haha