Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I feel like I saw those stories today but it’s now hugely bugging me that I don’t know who it is 😂😂.

on topic - hinch not going to bother with any morecontent today then??
I’ve followed her for ages for home design inspiration but she’s turned into an Insta Twat like a lot of them. I’m sure it’s ok to mention as on here with large following. Please delete if not. Comedowntothewoods.

Reactions: 10

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Also, a side note, it's funny how the picture of Henry with the hen didn't make it to his own Instagram page.....

Oh and Jimbob, those Sunday numbers aren't suspicious at all are they?
View attachment 1523439
Did Soph let you have a turn with the credit card?
Do you think in years to come they'll look back and think why the hell did we waste all that money? It's pathetic when you think about it

Swedish chef

VIP Member
“They’ve changed the whole look of this house”

yeah - to a prison

now I LOVE shutters, I have them, but she seems to have put them on such small windows (and so high up!?) that they just look oppressive and don’t let in the light at all
[/QUOTE]
Well that's because you are not an instahun sssstylishhhhht like our Sofa Size5 is. Absolutely ground breaking observations from the cleaning senssshahhhhhtion, new window coverings, change the look of the house. Ok. Now yes, it may changed it into a high end maximum security sercure unit, however, the important take from this it's probably an undisclosed #ad. 😂 #mumsays

• Haha

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Next thing we know Sopha is going low low low low low low!

ETA probably too early I can’t remember the result of the recent vote?

Here’s a thought. Don’t give your 3 year old ribena and he won’t vom ribena up. Water with a splash of squash is all he needs. That poor kid has been on hardcore juice since he was under 1.

I’m trying to work out the scenario. It’s the middle of the night. Ron comes running all the way down the hallway looking for their bedroom because he feels unwell. Bursts into the room and is sick very neatly on the cushion without ANY going on the brand new carpet? And it was vibrant purple because he’d had ribena just before bed???
While avoiding falling down the stairs half asleep as there’s no safety gates

• Sad

Jojo75

If she’s perfectly honesht and she has actually finished the tub of cream which I doubt it’s not because she loves itttttt, it’s more likely because she’s being paid to stick it on and claim she loves it.

WhiteFlorals

There are issues in America, if you read the forums, people want to fight factions within the country more than other countries.

There are issues in many countries. The people have become so poor they are turning on people. I think it was Sri Lanka where they started occupying rich people's homes and wondering around helping themselves, jumping into the pool and squatting, the owners had to leave.

The Instagram, YouTube show offs, have given us their floodplain, where they live and what they have. If people are poor because they influenced others into poverty whilst they got rich, they will become targets, no manipulation will work with their victims. mothers with children in need will be very angry. The French revolution started with women.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Slight off topic but back on.Watched another Insta Twat story today whose got a thread on here. Shes on holiday with hubby and 4 kids. booked last minute in peak season. Asked for 2 rooms next door to each other. Got there and they’re miles apart😂🤔 spoke to receptionist and hotel fully booked and can’t move them. SHe then moaNed on Instagram tagging Tui and hotel saying all holiday companies should prioritise families with Kids😳 Im convinced all Insta Twats have to graduate from the same school CuntWarts and we all know that Hinch was head girl when she was there
I feel like I saw those stories today but it’s now hugely bugging me that I don’t know who it is 😂😂.

on topic - hinch not going to bother with any morecontent today then??

lisaaaah

What does that lady with Billy say to her? Because she says in a snappy tone " I know but you know, it's alright"

She's an absolute dickhead
That’s what I want to know, I’ve listened to it a few times but can’t make it out.