Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean it's bleeping weird if they've somehow found my personal AND my husband who hasn't used his for years, especially when the Instagram I use for tattle and the same one I used to reply to their story last night isn't even my name and has no info and details on, and I follow no one on there.
Stalkerish but hey if it makes them happy. If they have to block people instead of replying professionally then it says alot on the type of company they are, and for that I wish them the alll the besschhhhttt ❤
Thst is weird, wasting time searching for you. They deserve all the flack. I just pray those hens are OK 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean it's bleeping weird if they've somehow found my personal AND my husband who hasn't used his for years, especially when the Instagram I use for tattle and the same one I used to reply to their story last night isn't even my name and has no info and details on, and I follow no one on there.
Stalkerish but hey if it makes them happy. If they have to block people instead of replying professionally then it says alot on the type of company they are, and for that I wish them the alll the besschhhhttt ❤
I believe that Insta rolled out a new function a few months ago. When you block someone you can choose to block all accounts for that person and any future accounts they might make. Don't know how it works, maybe blocks your internet address?

Reactions: 30
Another example of her being untouchable.
Why does she never get held to task for her irresponsible actions?
The only one I can remember is the legend fire brigade that named & shamed her for putting stuff on her hob.

This woman needs to hear the word NO a lot more bleeping often
It's not about her being untouchable, it's the dodgy collaboration/business partner arrangements. The hen people obviously have some type of collaboration with her and are in damage control, by minimising the irresponsible post of fatty in the hen coop (pre snack) or as @Danielle0120 so correctly put it, they are shambles of a trust, and are after Hinches flip flaps 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bit Hudson to the party on this I know, but flooring guy is an utter bleeping cockwomble isn't he?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Her daddy always wanted chickens apparently.

Shame he’s nowhere to be seen……
I guess it’s him gonna be looking after them then, flooding the coop out with his overjoyed tears. Next build in that garden will be a bloody ark. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They can block all accounts associated with the same email address so if your tattle insta and your personal insta are both set up with the same email that will be why x

Reactions: 15
I believe that Insta rolled out a new function a few months ago. When you block someone you can choose to block all accounts for that person and any future accounts they might make. Don't know how it works, maybe blocks your internet address?
just got to this, yes it’s based on the email address x

Reactions: 11
I've not been on since this morn and got another 8 pages to catch up when I can be arsed.
There was a VERY different attitude last night to people replying to BHWT stories, everyone wanting to know the replies people got, including myself, today it's a different attitude. Oh you shouldn't message on social media, it's not their fault. It's some poor person sat behind a screen. If you don't know anything about hens you shouldn't message. I know duck all about hens and even I know it's wrong, so I messaged and usually I never ever messages companys. And I applaud everyone else who bothered to bombard BHWT aswell cos there behaviour has been absolutely disgusting from the get go. Hinch gets away with bleeping everything and it's about time if stops. People are so scared to call her out for her behaviour and then you get a well known trust backing her up. It's not professional.

I think it's more than appropriate to message them, who gives a flying toss if that person is just running their social media and doesn't have input to who rescues their hens? They work for them, social media side or not. They will be replying to people's queries. They should have the professional knowledge and should be responding and reacting appropriately and not licking arse when they're clearly a hincher. And that's exactly what their doing. So yes, they should get concerned messages. If it's above their head instead of sending snarky little messages they should say thanks for your concern, I'll send your concerns to management. The way the mattress company replied.

They have deleted their Instagram account because they know they're in the wrong for sticking up for someone being so irresponsible. Instead of apologising they've pussied out and deleted it.Sorry but that says everything you need to know and people might now realise the consequences that come with working with someone like Hinch. And I hope it's a big lesson to future companys because she's toxic and irresponsible.

I would never take it off tattle to be a troll or purposely cause drama, for one how childish and two we all know its against the rules, but messaging a company respectfully, what's wrong with that? It's a thread about hinch and this has everything to do with hinch at the end of the day.

They won't be the last company and we'll be having this conversation about another next week. It's part of the thread.

Anyway, hope she's having a lovely 5k night away with her bum of a husband laying around on her phone in her lounge way. Another day of Soph.
Absolutely, yes and yes. 👏👏👏

Reactions: 8
I had a look at the chicken places website, and between that and their replies to some of you guys, I'm not convinced. They remind me very much of an animal 'charity' I unfortunately worked for in a previous career, all talk, not much action or responsibility. I'd LOVE to name the charity I worked for on here, because they're expanding at a terrifying rate. But I don't think I can 🙃

Reactions: 10
Won’t be long until we get some sickly over the top montage of “Jamie booked us an overnight break at ………. Oh my god I can’t believe it guys, it’s amazing! I just love it”. 🤢

It’ll either be tomorrow when she gets home or part of her ‘Goodnight everyone’ shite (then details of where it is when she gets home.)

Rose petals and sickly ballads, eye bleeping the camera or her staring into a field or something 🙄

She’s too predictable 😂
I'm hoping Inchwormnoknob trolls his wife and best selling awfur, with a reel of her telling him to 'duck off' again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #lovesyoungdream

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I’ve been thinking about earlier posts where she’s following a mindset coach and I’m thinking what’s in it for her? So I googled it:

Mindset coaching focuses on clients' existing beliefs and patterns of thinking. A good mindset coach works to help clients recognize, question, and revise persistent patterns of thought (Kholghi, 2021).

She doesn’t seem to be someone that wants to question or revise her thoughts? So I thought the baggy clothes have gone, the self love story recently, legs out. Could this be some kind of research for a Sophie self help book because she realises there’s LOTS of women that need some help with anxiety , body image along the lines of feel your pain 🤷🏻‍♀️ The life story and lists have been done? Just thinking 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I’ve been thinking about earlier posts where she’s following a mindset coach and I’m thinking what’s in it for her? So I googled it:

Mindset coaching focuses on clients' existing beliefs and patterns of thinking. A good mindset coach works to help clients recognize, question, and revise persistent patterns of thought (Kholghi, 2021).

She doesn’t seem to be someone that wants to question or revise her thoughts? So I thought the baggy clothes have gone, the self love story recently, legs out. Could this be some kind of research for a Sophie self help book because she realises there’s LOTS of women that need some help with anxiety , body image along the lines of feel your pain 🤷🏻‍♀️ The life story and lists have been done? Just thinking 🤔
Yes probably copying miss Greedy doing the same🙄

Reactions: 9
Jessica Lockhart: Well, when Jessica kisses a man, she puts her hands on the sides of his face.
Joey:Because she's passionate?
Jessica Lockhart: No - because that way, the camera sees only her.
his Side profile is not it. The side profile of my arse is better than that, no wonder she’s trying to cover it up,

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Absolutely. I said something similar yesterday - not as well as you. Greedy is publishing a self help book. I think hinch is seeking to copy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.