Mrs Hinch #576 She’s not a fish person, her dog’s obese, the alpacas are old news, are the hens for keeps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Ethel killed one of the chickens and St Rach couldn’t stop laughing.

Ethel also ate a tit load of Easter eggs or chocolate that had been left out and again Rach found that funny.

She’s another one who shouldn’t have animals.
Or kids!

Reactions: 10
Just watched that flooring guys stories. What an arrogant prick he comes across as. He’s the type of person I’d expect hinch to be mates with. As for reporting him to the police sod all will get done. Iv reported a local business owner a few times recently for his stories while driving and lack of seatbelt and apparently it isn’t good enough evidence. Iv even shown them photos of his small children sat in the front seat with no seat belts or car seats and they are aged 3 and 6.
I watched him too and came to the same conclusion, I’m from the midlands so no offence to anyone from Essex but they way he pronounces certain words he sounds exactly like hinch! He’s just the sort of person they’d be friends with!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And with genuine mental health, you can’t predict what day you will have.
The build up to something like that could be enough to break you.
Exactly 🙌🏼

I’ve struggled with my mental health since I was 13, I’m now in my late thirties. I know from experience of what true anxiety can do. I didn’t leave my home for nearly 4 years! Even now after years of therapy I struggle with anxiety on a daily basis. My family don’t have any photos of me because I fear a camera anywhere near me, I can’t take my daughter to school, I will dress to blend in and not stand out, a knock on the door makes me want to hide!

And here’s Sophie drawing attention to herself on a daily basis, flirting with work men, eye bleeping herself, a big white wedding, a dolled up baby shower, photo shoots….boils my piss when someone uses mental health for greed and deflection for being a lying twit! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yup. Those who ‘know’ Mrs. Hinch know that she isn’t a real person, she’s a character that Sophie plays on Instagram. Almost all of the real people who follow Hinch don’t ‘know’ Sophie, even the ones who’ve met her. Only her family and friends know who she truly is.
Very true I met someone who had met her at some PR event and I asked what she was really like. They said it’s a character because if she was normal she’s be boring and no one would follow her. They said she’s an exaggerated version of herself

Reactions: 23
Exactly 🙌🏼

I’ve struggled with my mental health since I was 13, I’m now in my late thirties. I know from experience of what true anxiety can do. I didn’t leave my home for nearly 4 years! Even now after years of therapy I struggle with anxiety on a daily basis. My family don’t have any photos of me because I fear a camera anywhere near me, I can’t take my daughter to school, I will dress to blend in and not stand out, a knock on the door makes me want to hide!

And here’s Sophie drawing attention to herself on a daily basis, flirting with work men, eye bleeping herself, a big white wedding, a dolled up baby shower, photo shoots….boils my piss when someone uses mental health for greed and deflection for being a lying twit! 🙄
I overthink and genuinely panic over what to wear to go to a doctor’s appointment!! Can’t imagine being able to be the centre of attention on a wedding day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone needs to poke Sophie with that stick, we know she hates that!

C’mon, your bestie has posted about her new bath tit that probably smells like a granny’s knicker drawer!! 🤢

Your turn Hinch….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They will definitely have gone off for a few days for the anniversary. They do every year. The difference is this year is that they’ve a) just moved house, b) just gotten new pets & c) just had a 2 week holiday so it wouldn’t be wise for her to publicly announce that they are gallavanting around swanky hotels in their tracksuits. I’d be keeping a close eye on tagged photos for a spot in the wild.

Reactions: 46
Let's have a hats off to this couple though.Four years married and charging through their 5 year plan.
They could never have done it without financial support and sound advice from Weepy and inbred deviousness and a sheer nasty streak from Fiddly diddly.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
They will definitely have gone off for a few days for the anniversary. They do every year. The difference is this year is that they’ve a) just moved house, b) just gotten new pets & c) just had a 2 week holiday so it wouldn’t be wise for her to publicly announce that they are gallavanting around swanky hotels in their tracksuits. I’d be keeping a close eye on tagged photos for a spot in the wild.
Probably somewhere beside a donkey sanctuary 🙄🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jessica Lockhart: Well, when Jessica kisses a man, she puts her hands on the sides of his face.
Joey:Because she's passionate?
Jessica Lockhart: No - because that way, the camera sees only her.
Look at the length of that thumb nail!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Jessica Lockhart: Well, when Jessica kisses a man, she puts her hands on the sides of his face.
Joey:Because she's passionate?
Jessica Lockhart: No - because that way, the camera sees only her.
'ere Jaymeee let me get that big fat crow out your nose before you ruin all the pics of meeee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I overthink and genuinely panic over what to wear to go to a doctor’s appointment!! Can’t imagine being able to be the centre of attention on a wedding day.
I promise you that that is likely wasted when it comes to most of my colleagues, especially the men 😂 Appreciate someone looking nice but that often is down to taste, usually so many people are so rude in writing or over the phone, that someone who comes in and speaks to us normally/can say hello and smile (or cry) sticks in the mind for good reasons! I know what you meant was in jest and I’m the same, I can’t even open birthday presents etc with people looking at me, I usually flap around making tea etc so that I don’t have to be anyones focus of attention 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched him too and came to the same conclusion, I’m from the midlands so no offence to anyone from Essex but they way he pronounces certain words he sounds exactly like hinch! He’s just the sort of person they’d be friends with!
Hey Midlands friend 👋 I'm in the East Midlands 🙂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.