Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would I not be surprised if she put that egg in the coop herself before filming? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why would I not be surprised if she put that egg in the coop herself before filming? 😂
Yeah it was right inside the door but she started off at the extreme left before panning round. She definitely knew it was there

• Haha
Reactions: 36
duck off Sophie, are you trying to pretend that off camera you hadn't already opened up the door, saw the egg, then did it all again to film it?
Your acting is woeful. Do better please.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yeah it was right inside the door but she started off at the extreme left before panning round. She definitely knew it was there
Yes because she had to check they were all ok before doing the morning reveal! And the egg being the first thing you would see, she woukd have screamed as she opened the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she’s panning around that box and then ‘notices’ the egg right at the end when it’s literally right in front of her. 🤣🤣🤣 whatever!!
chicken people- would that lay one in such a random place? When I’ve looked after the neighbours chickens it’s always in a corner

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Going to feed them sweetcorn for breakfast?? They need the nutrients of the layers pellets.
regarding the egg. They have been laying for the last year and beyond most days so she will get eggs! They may have a bit of a slow up due to the stress of moving!

Reactions: 16
Hahahahha course she’s got an egg on the first morning… bit like she grew that magic tomato ay Sophie Rose 😅🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You found an egg? Why are you surprised, they are hens, it’s what they do! What were you expecting? A McFlurry?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.