Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is that classed a free range egg? genuinely would like to know 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Terrible acting - of course she saw that egg when she opened the door. She’s probably done several takes, so opened that door and closed it a few times already this morning 😂 Unbelievable is what you are Sophie Hinchliffe!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know what to say about her antics lately. How predictable about finding an egg the next morning. 🙄

Reactions: 16
The way she’s panning around that box and then ‘notices’ the egg right at the end when it’s literally right in front of her. 🤣🤣🤣 whatever!!
chicken people- would that lay one in such a random place? When I’ve looked after the neighbours chickens it’s always in a corner
They will lay anywhere they choose too! They will be all over the place so where her egg was is not unbelievable.
I will say though that it is perfectly believable for her to have found an egg this morning - whether or not she was acting and knew it was there!

Reactions: 14
I don't know what to say about her antics lately. How predictable about finding an egg the next morning. 🙄
Because nobody saw that coming :rolleyes: :sleep:
This whole playing house/wife/mum/animal rescuer is really grating on me now, stop involving innocent animals in your weird fantasies Hunch!
Someone needs to intervene soon, she clearly needs psychiatric help.

Reactions: 15
You know what I find sadder than the tesco egg. Surely those poor chickens deserve to be left to settle in peace. I would have a damn sight more respect for her if she didn’t post anything of them and was just like look we have them but they are settling in I’ll show you in a week or so once they are settled instead of squeaking about a tesco egg round the poor things.

Plus on a side note Henry has really been sidelined now, that fat duck is retired to his bedroom and rarely seen since the woolly wankers and the precious peckers have arrived

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Must admit I was looking for the lion mark and best before date when she showed the egg the hen had allegedly laid. Does she seriously think anyone is deluded enough to believe that bullshit 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Yes because she had to check they were all ok before doing the morning reveal! And the egg being the first thing you would see, she woukd have screamed as she opened the door!
Yeah because there would be nothing more harmful to the gram to open the door to a dead chicken. She definitely had already been in and checked. What a ridiculous way to live your bloody life.

Reactions: 18
I swear she speaks nicer to those chickens then she does her own kids. All this love and kindness to them, how often have we seen her be maternal to her own boys? ‘Coke on girls, you’ve all this lovely grass to play on’ ‘Boys go and play in your playroom!’

Ps she’s definitely has the best of the bunch, I though rescue chickens looked rougher then hers

Reactions: 21
The egg! Amazing.

Having owned hens for the last probably 12 years now, they don’t tend to lay in the middle, tend to be nearer the edges. They’re also very often not completely clean, that’s a very clean egg.

Also, after all the stress of being handled, transported then in new surroundings to then have an egg in less than 24hrs is bloody good going..

Can we add Hinch egg cups to the bingo card?

Reactions: 29
Weren’t people saying that it’s actually better for them to not be laying at the moment because of the extra stress on their bodies when they’re trying to recover? I wonder if she’ll do the chicken birth control for them, or it ruins her visions of generating content with Len in the coop collecting eggs.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.