Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I’m here.
i absolutely believe they took fiddle With them to collect the fat hens.Well I hope they did. In the car there are 3 drinks. I guess one could be Ronnies but not sure he would be necking ribena from a bottle like that. Then she’s busy filming and inch is busy carrying the chickens so no one is watching Ronnie or holding his hand. Although from the fan pic perhapsshe’s trained him to hold her dress when she’s too busy filming content. Then whotakes the photo of the 3 of them - which is clearly by the exit. I reckon they were embarrassed that they were glued to their phones. No one else had their phones in the birds’ faces in that shot of them walking in to the collection area. All the people stood there were enjoying the moment. She comes along with Mr oi oi I’m ere to pick up some birds oi oi and her gash out in leopard print, with her stennies and sunglasses on her head.Read the room.Thats why she suddenly cuts off the filming.

anyway. Got togo. Raging hangover 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m a bit disappointed that the arrival of the hens has, for now at least, stopped Soph sharing any more of her ssshhhhhtyling. It’s comedy gold (or black). As soon as I see the tactically placed old book, the laughter starts rising.

But I think the interior designers of Maldonia can sleep easy at night. Her ‘style’ reminds me of Changing Rooms circa 1985. Followed by a 360 degree eye roll that she has the deluded arrogance to share her ‘styling’ as if it’s aspirational rather than an utterly tit jumble of random items. I blame her mum and Jamie for not putting her straight.

For the record, I love butter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm still reeling that she was going to "share more clips tomorrow" then Trolloman attacked with another wedding drip feed.
What content does she have today then?

I'm also really looking forward to the freshn up Friday montage of her cleaning out the chooks.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whilst I’m here.
i absolutely believe they took fiddle With them to collect the fat hens.Well I hope they did. In the car there are 3 drinks. I guess one could be Ronnies but not sure he would be necking ribena from a bottle like that. Then she’s busy filming and inch is busy carrying the chickens so no one is watching Ronnie or holding his hand. Although from the fan pic perhapsshe’s trained him to hold her dress when she’s too busy filming content. Then whotakes the photo of the 3 of them - which is clearly by the exit. I reckon they were embarrassed that they were glued to their phones. No one else had their phones in the birds’ faces in that shot of them walking in to the collection area. All the people stood there were enjoying the moment. She comes along with Mr oi oi I’m ere to pick up some birds oi oi and her gash out in leopard print, with her stennies and sunglasses on her head.Read the room.Thats why she suddenly cuts off the filming.

anyway. Got togo. Raging hangover 😂
F3477811-2A96-4493-8B98-522EA19EE273.png

Is that not fiddle and the niece to the right ???

• Haha
Reactions: 49
They didn’t realise they could move their feet!! A lot like Sopha then 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also, who has all that hair down in 31 degree heat?
141FA66A-D2D4-442F-BDE8-5128DF1976DF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why does she use such an irritating whiney voice when talking to animals and children? Does my head in. Hope one of the hens gives her a peck to shut her up

• Haha
Reactions: 36
An egg! 🥴🥴🥴

Will the alpacas still get their mountains of carrots, or has she officially moved on to stuffing her chickens with corn now?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Exactly. I find the whole scenario slightly strange but not the 'she has chickens so shouldn't eat chicken' argument as I'd imagine huge amounts of people have 'pet' chickens and continue to eat them (just not their pets...or do they eventually?). I don't understand her decision to rescue ex-battery versus just getting them from a farmer/breeder other than to potentially try and gain some more positive PR and maybe hope people are more willing to gift her some of the stuff she wants because 'charity' (and would she have been pulled apart for buying versus rescuing anyway?).

I do sometimes question the 'rescuing to prevent their slaughter' whilst continuing to eat at the likes of McDs or KFC (insert any cheap, mass produced chicken) though? Stop them slaughtering an ex-battery but no issue with slaughter of the chickens on their huge scale. If you want pet chickens and eat chicken, so what? If you want to pretend you are a Saint and rescuing animals from being slaughtered (and bringing them into a situation in which they may live out the rest of their life anxious due to screeching, manhandling being seen as a snack by an obese dog and a fox that's made itself at home) but have no issue with them being intensively farmed, hmm confusing? Full disclosure, I am veggie and very little dairy (do eat eggs), but one side of my family were butchers, the other had fishing in it. I know what financed a lot of my life, education, etc. I have no issue with meat-eating alongside keeping pets if that's what individuals want. She just need not pretend she was doing such an amazing thing and stopping part of the farming process to save a mass produced bird if they are later going to eat another intensively farmed one. Just get the chickens and move on without needing pats on the back (freebies). 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her fans don't seem to think it through, so her illogical propoganda works.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.