Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This move has been such a fizzle. Nothing has changed and she never did any actual move content. Where’s our dramatic leaving Greyskull montage? Not a single grid post! What a waste.

Has she dramatically underestimated how much time Stacey was taking off and how slow she’d be with wedding content? Why time it with the wedding for the big reveal and then…nothing.

Reactions: 23
This move has been such a fizzle. Nothing has changed and she never did any actual move content. Where’s our dramatic leaving Greyskull montage? Not a single grid post! What a waste.

Has she dramatically underestimated how much time Stacey was taking off and how slow she’d be with wedding content? Why time it with the wedding for the big reveal and then…nothing.
I’m sure it’ll all come at the same time Staceys wedding photos come

Reactions: 9
Just having another catch up.

It boils my piss that she posts about the hens like she’s some bleeping expert because she’s been to rescue 3 hens and she’s read the website. It’s so god damn patronising for those actual experts and those that are seasoned hen owners.

It’s the same with the alpacas, in the end they are getting a life of treats and duck all stimulation but that’s ok because she is putting Ron in the way because he just laaaaarves animals. It’s like feeding him to the bleeping lions and the hens will be the same, will use Ron and the hens as content whilst not even beginning to consider his safety or the hens safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry for losing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I’m having to sell any jewellery etc I don’t use, and next will be selling the house - currently mortgage fixed but once it ends that’ll likely be the end of that. I have worked in the public sector for 15 years including last almost-3 years on the front line. Pre-vaccine I didn’t go home to my little one as if I passed on Covid to him I’d risk the ex-mother in laws health and she was a childcare support. Then when I had chemo mid-Covid, my partner (now ex - I pick men really well 😏) didn’t come home to me for the same reason as he also worked on the front line. I’ve lost every bleeping thing that I’ve worked day and night for, and this smug lying witch has the media portraying her as a saint, whilst the same media portrays all frontline workers as scumbags. Stop this world because I want to get off. Sorry for the heavy post but I am so done with it all, probably the heat but it’s pushed me to tears tonight.
I think you’re bleeping incredible!

• Heart
I reckon she definitely picked the ones with the most feathers 🥹.

im betting Guinea pigs and a pony next. Both inappropriately housed 🥲🥲

Reactions: 13
Getting really bored of the whole she can't call herself an animal lover and rescue chickens, but eat chicken for her dinner. She can. You can. She might be a bleep, but just because she's rescued chickens doesn't mean she can't shuv a sharebox of nugs down her throat.
You can be an animal lover, and still eat meat and animal products.

I'd love to have a chicken coop one day, but I'll still eat chicken. Doesn't mean I'd shot my pet chickens in the oven whenever I got peckish.

Feel the eye roll please.
Exactly. I find the whole scenario slightly strange but not the 'she has chickens so shouldn't eat chicken' argument as I'd imagine huge amounts of people have 'pet' chickens and continue to eat them (just not their pets...or do they eventually?). I don't understand her decision to rescue ex-battery versus just getting them from a farmer/breeder other than to potentially try and gain some more positive PR and maybe hope people are more willing to gift her some of the stuff she wants because 'charity' (and would she have been pulled apart for buying versus rescuing anyway?).

I do sometimes question the 'rescuing to prevent their slaughter' whilst continuing to eat at the likes of McDs or KFC (insert any cheap, mass produced chicken) though? Stop them slaughtering an ex-battery but no issue with slaughter of the chickens on their huge scale. If you want pet chickens and eat chicken, so what? If you want to pretend you are a Saint and rescuing animals from being slaughtered (and bringing them into a situation in which they may live out the rest of their life anxious due to screeching, manhandling being seen as a snack by an obese dog and a fox that's made itself at home) but have no issue with them being intensively farmed, hmm confusing? Full disclosure, I am veggie and very little dairy (do eat eggs), but one side of my family were butchers, the other had fishing in it. I know what financed a lot of my life, education, etc. I have no issue with meat-eating alongside keeping pets if that's what individuals want. She just need not pretend she was doing such an amazing thing and stopping part of the farming process to save a mass produced bird if they are later going to eat another intensively farmed one. Just get the chickens and move on without needing pats on the back (freebies). 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah knackers, she’s called one of the hens my name. I’m not as old as the name might suggest though, my Mum just named me outside my generation 😂

• Haha
Just having another catch up.

It boils my piss that she posts about the hens like she’s some bleeping expert because she’s been to rescue 3 hens and she’s read the website. It’s so god damn patronising for those actual experts and those that are seasoned hen owners.

It’s the same with the alpacas, in the end they are getting a life of treats and duck all stimulation but that’s ok because she is putting Ron in the way because he just laaaaarves animals. It’s like feeding him to the bleeping lions and the hens will be the same, will use Ron and the hens as content whilst not even beginning to consider his safety or the hens safety.
duck all stimulation” excuse me they actually have a xylophone with bells and all you nusty troll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure it’ll all come at the same time Staceys wedding photos come
I agree. I also think she is doing some pre-emptive damage control right now with these “benevolent” acts. Giving away her old house to a destitute family, blesserart. Rescuing chickens, what a selfless act. There is a gleam-paid (allegedly) PR article about the former and guaranteed there will be one about the Mother Clucker giving the hens a better lease on life.

So when the inevitable brag fest about tend farm appears at 7:01pm, right after best bub’s wedding pics, the sheep will be armed with those stories to defend their queen and justify her boastful greedy actions.

Reactions: 15
If she has another child (female) it’s going to be Penny/ie or Poppy/ie. Just going to get that in now

Next set of animals - goats called Louise (Lou), Lottie and Letitia

Actually changed my mind on the goats - it’ll be Lizzie, Lottie and Letitia
Lol good shout and deffo would have to be Poppie or Pennie to rhyme with her brothers and all 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarcasm slips so easily off the tongue just like butter
You’d butter believe it.

Also, sorry to be an arsenal hole and quote myself but to add... she's so dim i genuinely would not be surprised if she hasn't realised that the chickens in her garden, and chickens that she eats, are in fact the same thing 😂
She probably still thinks this little piggy went to market was all about it going shopping.

Why did I sing this comment in the tune of 'Twelve days of Christmas'?.. All she needs now is a partridge in a pear tree 😂
I did too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She looks miserable already. Poor hen 😭😭 I absolutely love chickens I think they’re so cute and I love the noise they make. I hope she looks after them properly and they aren’t gonna look like that fat one off chicken run!!
But If she’s saving chickens from slaughter doesn’t it make her a bit of a hypocrite for eating them still? I don’t know just the way I think 🤔 maybe she will change her mind. I couldn’t possibly eat them as well as have them as pets could you?

Omg the poor things 💔. How long have you had them ? What do they look like now
1660539488225.jpeg

This is my girls now, but they didn’t all survive and they have been much harder work than any other chicken I’ve ever owned and I’ve owned lots (thanks to help from Mr Fox from time to time)

As for people saying about her still eating chicken, I do and so do hens if they get the chance, nothing they love more than cat food if Fred our cat turns his back!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree. I also think she is doing some pre-emptive damage control right now with these “benevolent” acts. Giving away her old house to a destitute family, blesserart. Rescuing chickens, what a selfless act. There is a gleam-paid (allegedly) PR article about the former and guaranteed there will be one about the Mother Clucker giving the hens a better lease on life.

So when the inevitable brag fest about tend farm appears at 7:01pm, right after best bub’s wedding pics, the sheep will be armed with those stories to defend their queen and justify her boastful greedy actions.
There‘s been a lot of Sant Sophie articles lately, the Gleam bank account must be busy paying for all these positive PR spins.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.