Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she realises how messy chickens are 😂 I did an animal management course at college and on site was an actual zoo.. part of that zoo was a farm, including chickens. We had to clean their coops out in all sorts of weather and it was honestly so gross. Everything was wet, their feed was everywhere, any feeding equipment needed scrubbed daily as it was covered in tit and well, just about everything was covered in tit tbh. I really think that she believes the coop will stay set up exactly how she’s done it, she’s in for a shock.
Don't be such a nusty troll, she obviously has people employed to do all of that 🤣 she's just there for the Disney moments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry to be annoying but can some link me the #500 thread please I just looked on her threads but it’s not there thank you 🥰
Here you go x

Reactions: 9
Not sure if anyone has suggested this but maybe she'll call one Pinocchio 🤣 then that'll fit with her Dad Wepetto (can't remember how it's spelt ) apologies 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Curiosity got the better of me, £1000 for that hen house! Wtaf! Cost of living crisis? She's spending it like it runs from her many wanky taps

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Curiosity got the better of me, £1000 for that hen house! Wtaf! Cost of living crisis? She's spending it like it runs from her many wanky taps
Rinsing mostly poorer women with anxiety issues is one thing but flaunting it daily while having the audacity to thank them gives me sociopath vibes 🥹

Reactions: 19
Oooooof! Shes gonna be overrun with rats isn't she?
We live semi rurally and there's certain things we just can't do because of rodents. It was a STEEP learning curve trust me. She keeps claiming she's done 'research' but she really bloody hasn't.
We live in a normal semi on a normal road. We have the local woods at the end of our garden with a gate in to it. We have bleeping rats in the garden at times. God knows what it's gonna be like on her "farm" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Penny
literally money to burn like a wax melt! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wooden houses have a very short life span…I’m now here for it! I can’t wait to watch literally the chicken tit unfold… and as previously stated… I’m a poultry owner, of many years now, and I’m still learning. I wonder if she knows about moult? Lash egg? The fact she encourages the wild birds to feed… bird flu… oh and magpies, crows , starlings will get the jist of your routine..: and nab the eggs before you know it. You’ve read it here first guuuuuuys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m calling a “we discovered we just aren’t chicken people guyssssccchhhh” followed by a cackle and an aggressive “OH WELL” in a few months

• Haha
I’m predicting trollomon leaps online tomorrow out of her wedding bubble to share photos of her kids at the wedding to absolutely trump the tit out of some chickens.
“Absolutely trump the tit out of some chickens” is my favourite sentence today. Full on snorting 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Penny

literally money to burn like a wax melt! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wooden houses have a very short life span…I’m now here for it! I can’t wait to watch literally the chicken tit unfold… and as previously stated… I’m a poultry owner, of many years now, and I’m still learning. I wonder if she knows about moult? Lash egg? The fact she encourages the wild birds to feed… bird flu… oh and magpies, crows , starlings will get the jist of your routine..: and nab the eggs before you know it. You’ve read it here first guuuuuuys.
I'm a new chicken owner, hubby has worked with poultry so he knows a bit.
We've been buying runs from Facebook marketplace, (anyone else remember the "bargains" she bought from there before? We then spend time adapting them and changing them as bits break. I can't imagine her doing any sort of DIY repairs, let's hope Al makes a reappearance!

I'm literally here for the chicken content now! Can't bloody wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.