Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the tit stories, Royoioi and Pat got in the house at 4am guyssssch when I was tend sleeping in Ronald’s nightmare terror room, then shat all over the piano room then when I got back from wiping my face with a nappy they’d tit in the Pantr y, but three old ladies winked at me, you got this mama xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she had such a lovely outside area and has taken it up with Hens & Alpacas as a priority. She could have had a lovely play area built for the boys.

Reactions: 26
So....are we thinking the story has slightly backfired? I've just read some of the comments, will read more tomorrow but so far it's a bit 😱😂
Yep! I’ve just been having a read through and most of the quotes are negative! Hooray! And we’re getting shout outs so HI HUNS HOW ARE YOU ALL.

This guy is my favourite. He calls Hinch a “modern day hot lady Jesus” and it’s made my evening. I love you, chris_lad. 👍🏼😂

Attachments

• Haha
Has anyone seen this???
There's literally zero negative comments on Facebook under this story. Why is she so feckin untouchable!
She's an absolute disgrace, even more so with the way she's been acting this week.

Reactions: 11
Some people just dont like the truth! Say what you see and what people are seeing is someone who is just brag, brag, brag. It's all a bit samey and boring now. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE! Dont moan about tattlers, we're trying to help you save you your hard earned money for more important things like food and heating and NOT line the pockets of these artifical people who claim to be your friend!!! Gawwe give me strength 🤦‍♀️🤬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm a new chicken owner, hubby has worked with poultry so he knows a bit.
We've been buying runs from Facebook marketplace, (anyone else remember the "bargains" she bought from there before? We then spend time adapting them and changing them as bits break. I can't imagine her doing any sort of DIY repairs, let's hope Al makes a reappearance!

I'm literally here for the chicken content now! Can't bloody wait!
Mate!! I’m here for it too! My chicken journey started because my neighbour was moving and I loved the sound of the cockerel, it was my morning lift me up! However him and his two girls were gonna get the chop! I had three days. Three days to get a house, fence all my garden off (sorry hinch but I’m proper countryside my nearest main road is miles away, don’t even have a village shop!) so I bought a house from Facebook, 40 quid! Bargain ! Then it made great firewood 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s easy to show kindness when you have rinsed millions of gullible people for an easy life.
It’s the hard working people with very little that still show kindness that we should celebrate. Society is twisted!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Some people just dont like the truth! Say what you see and what people are seeing is someone who is just brag, brag, brag. It's all a bit samey and boring now. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE! Dont moan about tattlers, we're trying to help you save you your hard earned money for more important things like food and heating and NOT line the pockets of these artifical people who claim to be your friend!!! Gawwe give me strength 🤦‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 13
Yep! I’ve just been having a read through and most of the quotes are negative! Hooray! And we’re getting shout outs so HI HUNS HOW ARE YOU ALL.

This guy is my favourite. He calls Hinch a “modern day hot lady Jesus” and it’s made my evening. I love you, chris_lad. 👍🏼😂
She’s what I’d call a modern day grade 1 head!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am 100000% certain that she has hired someone to care for alpacas and the hens, we will never see them. There is no way in hell she is taking care of any of them

• Heart
I’m sorry for losing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I’m having to sell any jewellery etc I don’t use, and next will be selling the house - currently mortgage fixed but once it ends that’ll likely be the end of that. I have worked in the public sector for 15 years including last almost-3 years on the front line. Pre-vaccine I didn’t go home to my little one as if I passed on Covid to him I’d risk the ex-mother in laws health and she was a childcare support. Then when I had chemo mid-Covid, my partner (now ex - I pick men really well 😏) didn’t come home to me for the same reason as he also worked on the front line. I’ve lost every bleeping thing that I’ve worked day and night for, and this smug lying witch has the media portraying her as a saint, whilst the same media portrays all frontline workers as scumbags. Stop this world because I want to get off. Sorry for the heavy post but I am so done with it all, probably the heat but it’s pushed me to tears tonight.
Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Apologies to go off tangent slightly, but I just cannot get my nut around why the duck would anyone have a tap installed right over the middle of your cooker??? (Aka, the Smegma….)

Please can someone with an ounce of sense (not Grinch, obviously) just enlighten me on this….?! Ima fank you in advance ladies 🤔
It’s to fill up pots with. Because you know, it’s far too much work to fill it up at the sink and carry it over 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She will be manically reading here changing the names as most will already have been guessed by you nusty lot. *head wobble*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also I saw on the previous thread some people were asking why she buys from amazon. Another reason could be cos they’ve gifted her money to spend. My friend is a smallish personal stylist, under 15k followers and she’s been gifted £1k credit for Amazon for fashion, beauty and a couple of other categories. No catch, she doesn’t even have to post or link them but she will do so that she gets more money to spend. If my friend got that, hinch will have got so much more £££ and obviously her target is home so she would’ve been able to use the money on the home, electrical departments etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.