Mrs Hinch #574 We might be Nusty Trolls and Arsenal holes but at least us fat hens don't have to sell our souls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to get my names in for the chickens, something long that she can immediately shorten. Penelope, Patricia, Prudence (or Petunia can’t decide between those two)

Reactions: 13
Omg what if his nose job was less a vanity project and more a necessity after sniffing too many… mcflurries iykwim

All conjecture of course.
Allegedly is widespread in sales circles. Or used to be a few years ago.

(not speaking from personal experience!! But I’ve worked with enough sales people to know the type)

Reactions: 25
Going to get my names in for the chickens, something long that she can immediately shorten. Penelope, Patricia, Prudence (or Petunia can’t decide between those two)
Lol! I am going to say Pam, Pet and Pat!

Reactions: 12
I think these but the shortened versions as we know how she loves a nickname.
Penny, Patsy and Prue

Reactions: 12
I’m going with, Beyoncé, Whitney and Celine

Reactions: 16
Sorry if I’m a bit Kate to the party with this. Hard when you don’t have a tend job and have to actually raise your own children yourself, but this article made me die.
Hands it over rent free…
Has rented it out - for free
But had to sell it after falling out with the neighbours…

The suns storytelling is almost as good as Sophie Roses

Attachments

Reactions: 17
This makes me laugh. The person replying must read tattle to know the comment is a tattler

Reactions: 54
It makes me laugh people will claim benefits they are entitled to which are a piss take and Not enough to live off and the U.K. public state then for taking what they are entitled to! But idiots like this who have enough wealth to buy their own shit get gifted stuff for absolutely no reason at all and they all bum lick!

Reactions: 31
D, definitely

Reactions: 8
Why has she put all the feed and shit in there already? Seems stupid.

ALSO I know you nusty fucks heard that lovely bit of road traffic during the fat hens clips too a regular sound found on a real farm fo’sho!

Reactions: 21
Is there not going to be a single thing for those poor boys in that garden..? She could build an entire playground for them, imagine their faces. Selfish witch.

I'm also calling an early bingo on the hens going the same way as Flip & Flop. Shown for a while then vanishing, that part of the garden always being avoided when filming etc.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.