Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely obliterated that house, it could have been so beautiful but Hunch has no style whatsoever, I don't think she has any idea what to do with it. Also, I'd have sacked the interior designer by now, she's clearly just there for the payout.
It's even more obvious now that Greyskull was copied from her SIL

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220811-142314_Chrome.jpg

Wonder when she's going to come out and say it cause she ain't half doing a merry old dance 🙄

"Invisible speech needs", likes routine, doesn't like loud noises, RMD etc.

It's so cuntish of her to drop little hints of a possible diagnoses

Reactions: 39
Sophie, you absolutely DID NOT EVER sleep on Ronnie's floor.

Someone may have done, but it sure as hell wasn't you.

Stop fishing for sympathy and lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Omg PANTRY STYLING... The whole point of a pantry is that you put all your food bits in there because you don't want them out/visible. Not put them on a stand like you're in Specsavers and need to rotate to see what you have.... A total of 8 tins! Hardly need a pantry then do you!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
PLEASE correct me if I’m wrong here but are these not the taps which are certainly not in the middle
577B214F-2E6D-45B8-948E-BF2FF63B9FA3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're called bolsters Hunch, they're not a new thing. My Nan was born in 1919 had them on the bed along with the candlewick bedspreads that you luurve so much.
Ffs keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
PLEASE correct me if I’m wrong here but are these not the taps which are certainly not in the middleView attachment 1490525
I believe that’s the control for the shower - you can see the hose to the left.

On another note -
IF she had spent months sleeping on Ronnies floor (unfair if she was heavily pregnant….) then 100% we would have had hushed whispering in the dark videos of her with her stupid filter huffing that she was waiting for Ronnie to settle.

Reactions: 45
A couple more, because it is a huge waste of space when that cupboard would easily fit double that many tins at least without the bleeping spinny shelf
IMG_20220811_144009.jpg

IMG_20220811_144103.jpg

Also some subtle shade from red there - you'll never be as rich or extra as a Kardashian, sorry Hunch!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
PLEASE correct me if I’m wrong here but are these not the taps which are certainly not in the middleView attachment 1490525
As if they dare argue. From what I’ve seen they’re both very well behaved.

On another note. It popped into my head. I wonder how Ronnie’s allergies are now? Remember when he was smaller she had the giant bottle of baby piriton. You know when Ronnie was asleep ALL THE TIME? 😉

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This ‘You got this mama’ narrative just rubs me up the cheese grater the wrong way. (Yes I have one for my blocks of ungrated not pregrated cheese like her highness)

Anyway, fancy way of saying her son needs strict nighttime supervision and rocks back and forth etc. I’m a parent to autistic kids, all different ticks and quirks and traits. So I, whilst I don’t speak for the autistic community, I represent my kids and their needs. May I add,being told I’ve got this mama by a millionaire doesn’t help.
I do 95% of the parenting due to MrWhispers work commitments. That’s real life.The no sleep, the self harm, the inability for my littles to communicate their basic needs. That’s our life and I love my kids dearly but I don’t go preaching to people. Dear lord above I don’t even know why im over sharing I’m just so fed up of kids being exploited online and she isn’t even educating anyone. She’s doing it to line up sympathy payments to her tat. I didn’t even see the type of pillow Ron had considering it’s all an awful fake hay decor devoid of passion or anything,

To any parent (not just mamas) struggling with NT or ND kiddos, reach out to your gp. Health visitor. A professional.
Don’t let a sales woman who seems to utilise her sons needs for profit. Disgusting.

thank you for coming to my ted talk lol

• Heart
Reactions: 75
For someone with zero fashion sense and zero interior design flair, she plays pretty fast and loose with the word 'styling'.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.