Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when my 1 year old use to argue with his brother about wanting to sit next to the tap all the time 🙄 she’s that far up her own arse she can’t even be bothered to put the effort into her bullshit stories now!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yet again another disorder Hinch was too ashamed to talk about. A big following and all that. The amount of times she could've raised awareness etc etc. Useless sack of tit

Looks like she's just skinned a sheep.
Could this be what she had made from the “boys” first shearing? She said she was going to get something made for the human boys?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That alpaca wool rug isn't going to last long as a bathmat before it's matted and felted and mouldy and useless.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Gorgeous little Ronnie needs time and support. But Hinch decides to prioritise exploiting him on the gram to fund her lifestyle instead. Poor little chap

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why does she even have to tell everyone that the new people living there are as much of a scrounger as her ??? I’d be fucked off if she told everyone I wasn’t paying rent.

yuck yuck yuck
I'm hoping to see them on channel 5, either Hinch as rogue landlord or the 'very lucky' family as nightmare tenants. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been lurking for about a year and been full on transformed from previous Hincher to well and truly eyes opened Tattler: I’ve been here nodding along at everything you guys say for so long 😂
But that pantry tin turntable thing has made me so irritated I’ve had to post - for fucks sake, how can she not see you can fit WAY more in the cupboard without the bleeding turntable!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Also the whole 'you got this mama' drivel, straight from the book People Like Her :rolleyes: marketing ploy as usual.
Does she not realise there are fathers out there too also worrying if they are doing their best? :mad:

'you got this mama' speaking like she's a single parent :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Everytime she posts something like this I always say out loud ‘here we go’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
It’s just something else for the hunz to cry over.

Poor Ronni e.
Just keep him out of this farce hinch.

Reactions: 26
Pantry styling 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fml. Just put it all in a row on the shelf.
That spinning board is taking up unnecessary space, she won’t have much space for tins.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve been lurking for about a year and been full on transformed from previous Hincher to well and truly eyes opened Tattler: I’ve been here nodding along at everything you guys say for so long 😂
But that pantry tin turntable thing has made me so irritated I’ve had to post - for fucks sake, how can she not see you can fit WAY more in the cupboard without the bleeding turntable!!!!
For a normal person with a pantry stocked with actual ingredients, herbs, spices, baking stuff etc then yes that would apply. She only needs room for a few tins and pot noodles though so i'm guessing the pantry won't even be a quarter full(unless heinz gift her some soup)😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
1. Don't they have their own baffrooms
2. bleeping styling a pantry ... with tins of soup

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m not sure how closely RMD and ASD are linked, but rhythmic/repetitive movements and rocking are common autistic traits. I feel like she’s just always dropping little breadcrumbs 🙄
And surely if he's had it since he was 1, why buy a bed with a hard headboard you idiot of a mother😏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember when my 1 year old use to argue with his brother about wanting to sit next to the tap all the time 🙄 she’s that far up her own arse she can’t even be bothered to put the effort into her bullshit stories now!
Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was starting to wonder was my baby very bleeping stupid at 1 what with his inability to negotiate with older toddlers 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the actual duck is this. That rug is horrible and the bath stand looks rotten. No taste and no need to show those kids in your fancy new bath.
She has absolutely obliterated that house, it could have been so beautiful but Hunch has no style whatsoever, I don't think she has any idea what to do with it. Also, I'd have sacked the interior designer by now, she's clearly just there for the payout.

Reactions: 21
Oh lord above, the “styling” has begun. Why can’t she just stack tins on shelves like normal folk? All these lazy Susan’s and trays just take up more room and gather dust. How did folk manage before bleeping IKEA etc came along?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.