Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao

Ah it’s not letting me upload the loop it’s like a boomerang of her shoving the ice cream in and out her mouth it’s hilarious 🤣
I can’t believe you spotted her 😂
Was she on her own or with the kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Okay I’m uploading them I’ve made it into a loop and I can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 someone tell me if I only uploaded the hinch photos and nothing else because I’m pranging out lmao

Ah it’s not letting me upload the loop it’s like a boomerang of her shoving the ice cream in and out her mouth it’s hilarious 🤣
She’ll be going ape tit at these 😂 loooovvveeee ittttTTT!!

Was she with the kids???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Can she drive? Whenever she posts videos in the car she's always the passenger :unsure:

P.S not advocating driving and being on your phone, but personal pap Jamie never seems to film her while she's driving

Reactions: 23
Same predictable pattern from Mrs Hinch! Uses Ron to gain sympathy and pull in more mums in the hope they will go buy those rubbish kids clothing in Tescos! Using the word Mama a lot - it’s all sales and marketing patter. Let’s hope this move will mark her downfall.

Sophie is you are reading here - please STOP using your kids for content, engagement, for deflection and to gain sympathy, and DO NOT show them in the bath - if you truly loved those boys, you’d give them the privacy they deserve, but you won’t will you? You are not a good mama- you are a manipulative mama though and that’s not a good thing 😡

Styling a not-a-pantry with tinned soup and tomatoes 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If looks could kill 🤣

And that second pic reminds me of one of her faces she did on those crazy freshn up Friday videos!

She's definitely a secret eater 😂
I thought that - she looks like she's been caught mid-binge.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can imagine soph sitting In the Range Rover scoffing her McFlurry whilst the boys sit in the back watching her, patiently waiting to see if mummaz will remember they are there and buy them one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Thread suggestion:

lazy Susan to make the soup cupboard neater
But Lazy soph is actually a secret McFlurry eater
quoting myself 🤦🏻‍♀️ and giving my captain sensible moment an airing.. not shaming any secret eating here as it can be part of a wider relationship problem with food, just sticking to mocking a secret ice cream car scoff - especially since spotting her in the wild is so rare. Whilst simultaneously posting as well Soph 👏🏻 (in case anyone feels uncomfortable with it)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also you know what moving to hinch farm means? She will need to work and record stuff as she will not be able to use pre recorded stuff now!😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you really "style" a pantry? Maybe I'm behind the times but I've never styled a pantry in my life, I just store the food in it.
I just open the door, shove the shopping in quick and shut the door. The inside of my pan t ry is not aesthetically pleasing. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If looks could kill 🤣

And that second pic reminds me of one of her faces she did on those crazy freshn up Friday videos!

She's definitely a secret eater 😂
Mate she was SHOVING it in

Nope all on her own munching on that ice cream 🍦 🤣 I wish I could upload this loop of her shoving the ice cream in and out it’s hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Interesting seeing photos of Sophie scoffing her mcdonalds in the car considering she told us the very reason she gained weight and had to have her stomach band fitted was because she hard to drive to McDonald's and eat in the car.

Reactions: 37
Can she drive? Whenever she posts videos in the car she's always the passenger :unsure:

P.S not advocating driving and being on your phone, but personal pap Jamie never seems to film her while she's driving
Yes she was in driving seat looked like she was on her own x

Yes she was in driving seat looked like she was on her own x

Reactions: 17
So was Sophie posting from the Mcdonalds car park pretending she's in the pantry? I always suspected she sat on her arse somewhere posting her imaginary days adventures pretending to live in real time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Okay so Ron has RMD which if it’s true (because we know she likes to lie and exaggerate everything) then why does he have no bed guards on his bed? Surely you’d be worried about him falling out of bed if he truly has RMD? Also, would you not have gone for a bed with a soft, cushiony headboard? Not wood?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.