Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same, you can clearly see Ronnie talking and chattering away yet she puts music over the top. Surely she should be celebrating him talking especially as it’s so obvious he was communicating with them rather than hiding it, but we all know why she’s done it, to carry on with the charade she’s fed her sheep of him not talking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a dick
She may have exaggerated his invisible speech needs but he doesn't speak fluently for a 3 year old either. He clearly isn't chattering away in that video. Looks like he says one or two words.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else cringe at the ‘soph’ at the end of the question in probably 1 in 3 of her ‘q&a’ bollocks? You’re addressing a question in her insta profile directly so why would you put her name in - it’s a specific way someone is used to speaking. Makes it so obvious whose questions are being answered, don’t you think ‘soph’?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have you ever seen a more miserable looking family than they seem to be in that 'movie room' video? Even the bleeping dog looks sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jimmers has aged about 20 years since they got married!!! He’s a knob but she must be a nightmare to live with, plus all the pandering to her and childcare. Don’t think his plans for ‘fame’ included being a lackey 🤣🤣
Jamie's life must be unbearable 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging witch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range
Looks like he's been hit in the face with a frying pan!

• Haha
Have you ever seen a more miserable looking family than they seem to be in that 'movie room' video? Even the bleeping dog looks sad.
They always look on edge, they don't ever seem to be in the moment. The kids seem a bit more relaxed but there's never anything candid about what they're doing. It always seems either rehearsed or like she films them when they're just chilled and she can guarantee they won't act up (or just be like normal children I guess).
I dunno if there's a bit of strain on their marriage because she's not bringing in the cash like she was before Lon, or he's just sick of being on social media (and us nusty trolls analysing their every move - because as much as I love these threads I totally see why as the husband of someone who lives through social media you would be getting the arse about it all).

It'll be alright though because neither of them will want to give up the lifestyle and they will have to if they separate, so they'll keep posting couples cards stories after a couple of appletisers and pretend everything is hunky dory.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
beards are like the ultimate cat fish for a man
😂 😂 😂

I am definitely stealing this! It is so true - especially for men that can grow a good beard.
My Ex is easily a 9 with his beard; he's closer to a 7 without it.
His beard's going quite grey now (his hair isn't) so vanity will mean he has to shave it off, and I will admit more than a little schadenfreude over that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging witch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range
Could knock me down with a feather I thought that was bloody Weeping Al, nothing like the age old saying "you marry your dad" 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought exactly the same, you can clearly see Ronnie talking and chattering away yet she puts music over the top. Surely she should be celebrating him talking especially as it’s so obvious he was communicating with them rather than hiding it, but we all know why she’s done it, to carry on with the charade she’s fed her sheep of him not talking 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a dick
He definitely has a delay of some sort, but has she totally overly exaggerated his invisible speech bullshit. Absolutely she has. Shares little snippets of Ronnie to act like he's now only saying little words here and there like yellow purple lennie, when actually that kid definitely says sentences at home. May not be fluent, but he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey you nusty trolls. She must have exhausted herself answering the questions yesterday 🤣 . Might be nothing for a few days now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How could Ron ever learn to speak fluently with those muppets around speaking like the imbeciles they are. The niece has more idea of how to interact with the boy than the parents.
Aunty Mamfa & the tend fwends.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can one of you nusty fat trolls send me some tattle motivation. I cannot be fucked to catch up or barley join in anymore
She's the most boring person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Guyyyshhh, I’m on holiday in France and trying to catch up! I don’t even know where to start! Her last story thanking her beloved sheep made me chuckle with vom, she’s trying too hard to hang onto the herd! She knows she needs to transition until she (hopes) to reach a new market but it won’t happen! That house is a Mish mash of so many styles it hurts my eyes!
what a sad couple of cunts seriously.

He definitely has a delay of some sort, but has she totally overly exaggerated his invisible speech bullshit. Absolutely she has. Shares little snippets of Ronnie to act like he's now only saying little words here and there like yellow purple lennie, when actually that kid definitely says sentences at home. May not be fluent, but he is.
Yes I totally agree but he’s not as behind as she makes out he is which is shown clearly in the video of him where you can see he is talking. I just don’t get why she would put music over that, it’s not as though she’s bothered about keeping his journey private xx

She may have exaggerated his invisible speech needs but he doesn't speak fluently for a 3 year old either. He clearly isn't chattering away in that video. Looks like he says one or two words.
I get he doesn’t speak fluently but you can see he is communicating with them, by chattering away I don’t mean a full blown conversation so maybe chattering was the wrong word to be used in my original post xx

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.