Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you showing pictures of them in the bath? Is nothing private in their lives? Rhetorical question - she just wanted to show off her new bath. They are just props.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes. 👇

Thank you

Why is it such a big secret then? The divy.

Just say your sisters moving it

Reactions: 12
Haven’t managed to completely catch up yet from last night on here but I’ve seen her posts.

Cynical old me smells a rat over this new diagnosis that Ron apparently has had since he was a baby and she used to sleep on the floor in his room. Followers disappearing so she throws out something about Ron to the huns. She’s disgusting. Poor Ron, he’s such a lovely little boy 😢.

• Sad
Reactions: 68
If those are the alpaca rugs, they look shite 🤣 I take it she only had them made out of the white WW and not the brown one (forgot its name)

Reactions: 11
I don't believe that story about Ron for a second. I think she got the bolster cushion to prevent him getting his head stuck in the headboard. Why would you buy such an inappropriate bed for your toddler?? Oh yes, because it fits the aesthetic. What an awful mother pulling out the sympathy card AGAIN :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If and it's a massive IF she does then good on her, that deserves some credit but can guarantee that won't happen. Bet she's gutted she gave enough of a stuff to think of that now!
She isn’t. She said right at the start (re.the house) how she’d never thought she could do something like that for her family. She refers to ‘a beautiful family’ more recently but its ‘her beautiful family’ 100%. Aside from that, doubt any Ukrainians have popped round to Greyskull to choose which ‘pieces’ they’d like whilst waiting forever and a day for her to peel her arse off the sofa and move.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The saddest child bath I have ever seen! Make it dark af so we can see the integrated lights sopha, and for the love of god - no toys whatsoever because it’ll ruin the image you’re so desperately try to achieve. But you haven’t read on here since Moses slept in his basket so you’ll never know what we all think. Otherwise you’ll post a fun&games story before 8pm.
children need colours to develop their brain, but you wouldn’t know since you don’t own one (can’t be gifted)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How can she have been sleeping on his floor every night yet also been waking up at hinch farm yet also ronnie hadn't seen his room at hinch farm at that time 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just seen mrs hinch scoffing a McFlurry at McDonald’s!
Why can’t she treat herself to a frozen weetabix/yoghurt mix instead as she so gracefully advices her sheep to make?would it be because she’s full of bollox and she does everything for show? Noooooo 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Let’s risk 2 kids slipping in the bath or touching the tap to get a full shot of the bathroom epic parenting

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.