Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t she buy a padded headboard instead of that hard wood? Honestly she has to put the aesthetic first before Ronnie’s well-being. Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Yet again another disorder Hinch was too ashamed to talk about. A big following and all that. The amount of times she could've raised awareness etc etc. Useless sack of tit

What the actual duck is this. That rug is horrible and the bath stand looks rotten. No taste and no need to show those kids in your fancy new bath.
Looks like she's just skinned a sheep.

Reactions: 30
Majority of people with autism have rhythmic movements. I don’t understand why she doesn’t want to even question if Ronnie has autism it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s like she just wants to dismiss that it’s autism. I don’t know or is she waiting for a few months to announce.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So from roughly Ron being 1 to Ron being 2 she was pregnant with Lonnie. Then she was dealing with a newborn and she’s trying to claim she was sleeping on his floor at the same time. Ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Sympathy post now and an ad in an hour i bet 🙄

If she's never mentioned it before, why mention it at all, couldve just said "i got it here" but no.. must create head pats before driving the ads

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sympathy post now and an ad in an hour i bet 🙄

If she's never mentioned it before, why mention it at all, couldve just said "i got it here" but no.. must create head pats before driving the ads
Yep. Gearing up for her big grid post tonight. Her JUUUURRRNEEEEEE.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Right so if you know your child could potentially hurt himself in the night, why is his bedroom not filled with lots of lovely soft furnishings, why has he not got a soft padded headboard, why has he got wooden drawers at both sides of his bed??? Surely your first concern would be to make Rons room as safe as possible, not cold, clinical, splinter city!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Maybe she means fiddle slept on the bedroom floor when Ron was staying at his grans house more like. They were always with them. She seems to be ashamed of Ron and his problems one minute he’s talking and then she throws this rhythmic movement disorder. She is trying to get the huns back on side and using that poor boy when her popularity starts to go down

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Why didn’t she buy a padded headboard instead of that hard wood? Honestly she has to put the aesthetic first before Ronnie’s well-being. Idiot
using the term ‘buy’ loosely here, we know Soph doesn’t spend money without asking for gifts first..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.