Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in" as per @Pumpkins1506

31 weeks and 4 days since she announced ‘Hinch not a Farm’.

42 weeks and 6 days since they actually completed on the house.
Why does she write questions to herself? who calls her Soph apart from herself. Woman is deranged.
Marketing ploy. Friends shorten their friends names so shorten your name to all the shoppers so they think they are your mates. Hope that helps

Reactions: 32
I think we need to commence bingo on what animals she’ll be plonking in the garden next. Her breadth of knowledge in so many animals is truly magical

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell the poor boy probably isn’t allowed to get out of bed until someone comes and says he can
It just occurred to me, I hope to God that isn't strategically placed to help fuel the "invisible speech" narrative. 🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Bore the duck off with the fake messages trying to convince people the sheep are happy for her. Swear I’ve seen this profile pic on a shared gushing message before and it has the typical Hinch double space before the exclamation marks. Must try harder Soph 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Really don’t think Johnny foreskin is a loyal follower you daft bleep. You send yourself questions & buy robot friends, you accept free tit that costs a fortune then sell what you don’t want. Can’t wait for it all to go tits up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
And don’t get me started with these Hinch Huns comments she‘s posting! These are not normal people Sophie Rose these are people who will hunt you down and watch you whilst your sleeping 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Saw her post sucking up to her kindest followers, kind ? I would say delusional if they still believe anything that twisted wife says, still maintaining this was so unexpected and unbelievable when it’s plain to anyone this was planned from day 1 what’s happened to little old me was exactly what they hoped would, how are the followers not clicking she’s not even a good actress she’s so obviously fake in every way possible!

Reactions: 25
That bridesmaid proposal makes no sense. She doesn’t even answer the question and it just sounds like a night out. It’d be like someone asking me “how did Mr YR propose?” and I just say “I was laying in bed one morning and he brought me a cup of coffee. Then I had some cheesecake and caught a train to London, where we went for a tostada in TGI Fridays and to the zoo. It was a magical day and I love him so much.“ It’s absolute nonsense written down like that

(Although the day is accurate! He proposed using a chalkboard mug cup he brought my coffee up in then brought me cheesecake before we went to London and did all my favourite things to do, which is eating and looking at animals.)
It makes no sense because she's senseless and I really do think she asked SSS could she be a bridesmaid, that explains that muddled up story of lies 🤥😉

Reactions: 16
It just occurred to me, I hope to God that isn't strategically placed to help fuel the "invisible speech" narrative. 🤢
It’s from his tend market.
Eta - my kids have one for playing shops. I still believe that image is from the day they filmed his room reveal

Reactions: 21
I’m only recently posting more on this forum as a whole but the whole “dip” when filming pisses me off. What she hiding? 😂

Reactions: 15
Just watching the news. She’s going to try to adopt one (or three) of the beagles rescued from the testing centre isn’t she

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.