Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had the house nearly a year now and it's laughable that she feels the need to say "it really does feel like home which is a surprise to me". What a numpty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
🐑 Will start to realise you know
This is the woman who had a normal sized house and now has a movie room. A bleeping movie room. Her career is gonna plummet now she's sharing more

• Heart
Reactions: 54
What would she have done if Henry had chosen Ronni e’s bedroom? Or Lenor’s? Genuinely curious!

Edit - missing word!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her faux humble 'ill never take it for granted' is hilarious! All the lies, smoke and mirrors and deception and all the pretending she's meak little rabbit in a headlights Sophie scared of her own shadow 'how did this happen to me', fleecing her sheep IS taking it for granted 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Fs she is REALLY trying to convince those sheep she is greatful guyssssch. Thanks for buying me all this.
Also why does the best selling awfor not have her own books on the shelves?

Reactions: 26
What’s happening at the bottom of Ronnie’s bed? Was she gifted the wrong size sheet?

F127F373-2693-4F72-A4B5-5E3699032366.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Right…well I’ve just woken up and still no grid post?! We know that it’s done because someone saw her accidentally post it in the morning. What is she playing at?

“Our first full night here”. Um you’ve been sleeping there on and off for almost a year…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What is she going to do when her insta days are over? Neither of them have jobs. Take a look at SSS & orange head. They’ve both got loads going for them when it comes to tv work etc.. I doubt they’ll ever have to worry about money they can just keep doing more z list stuff but grinch can literally fall back on nothing else. So all this showing off and bragging is only going to make her even more relatable and hopefully lose her more followers, and I am so here for it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.