Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That straw looking duvet is bleeping horrid. Poor Ronnie being subjected to that rather than something like Iggle Piggle, Fireman Sam, etc.
Feel right sorry for the kid. 😕

Reactions: 44
He has really aged 🤭🤭 and like his wife looks a lot older than his actual age 🤣🤣🤣 which is why he looks even more of a prick when he squeezes into 16 year chavvy teen themed clothes 😆

She obviously muted the story of them in the movie room cos Ronnie looked like he was chatting away and soph can't have the brainwashed sheeple hearing any of that 🙄
I am by no means a hater or even like to judge people 😏 however, if my wife was sat with LV this, designer tat that. I would not be bouncing about the gifted house in a gym king set🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where did that tv come from? No wonder she left the sky glass one in greyskull. The movie room one is huge
No doubt another gifted one, when dropped the obvious begging hints that shes got a movie room now but refused to show the whole room in the reveal.

Reactions: 12
So she didn't move in Monday then or was is sunday 🤔. Ffs what a silly bleep 😴
She 100% wrote this herself. The ‘Soph’ and capital letter mid sentence give it away.
I would love to hear just ONE GENUINE REASON why they deserve it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looking forward to seeing the milk dispensers in the massive fridge…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How on earth did Pickfords have all of her tat on the van on MONDAY afternoon, yet we are now on WEDNESDAY evening and she's saying it's their first "full" night at Llama Lodge...so where were they Monday and Tuesday night 🫠

Never mind the fact that a few hours ago she said they weren't fully moved in but tonight said it's their first full night 🫠

I know I keep using this 🫠 emoji but I feel like it's very appropriate for her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How on earth did Pickfords have all of her tat on the van on MONDAY afternoon, yet we are now on WEDNESDAY evening and she's saying it's their first "full" night at Llama Lodge...so where were they Monday and Tuesday night 🫠

Never mind the fact that a few hours ago she said they weren't fully moved in but tonight said it's their first full night 🫠

I know I keep using this 🫠 emoji but I feel like it's very appropriate for her 😅
I wondered that earlier and have come to the conclusion that they all must have bunked down with the floofheads and tend fox in the floofheads hut thingy. None of anything she says makes any sense 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably feels so comfortable already because youve lived there for almost a year 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house
We are now at Thread 97 from the house reveal until we finally saw a packed moving van. 13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in".
There weren't many suggestions last thread, but the highest rated was @Pollyanna263's suggestion from a previous thread, nominated by @N0sey.P4rker. She's still not officially announced she's in, but we know she must be by now.
Please keep thread suggestions short, no swears and marked with "Thread Suggestion" or it won't be seen!

Soph waited until just after the new thread was started to post a tantalising glimpse of a packed moving van. I'm fank you Sophie Rose.

And then that was all for Monday. And Tuesday.
We waited with our crunky snacks and 10L cokes but the plinky plonk montages never came.

Wednesday morning arrived and with it the most fabulous(ly filtered) dahlia I've ever seen. She was announcing a q&a, despite being busy moving, likely to boost engagement as her follower numbers are falling off a cliff.

A few hours later and a few questions she wrote to herself were answered.
- she's not selling or renting the house, but avoiding tax with it and it all sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me.
- said she's taking her followers on the journey of unpacking, but looks like she's already started before posting any stories. Pre-records in the making.
- gifting on the gifted sky glass. Probably because it's tit.
- announced she's giving burglars the upper hand with a house tour.
- began to construct her hen coop, but this goes against the application requirements that were on the BHWT website a few weeks ago (the website has also now changed...)
- did some washing in the new utility room but it still isn't clear if they're living there yet
- dirty deleted an admittance that Henry will still have his own bedroom. Clearly didn't mean to post that one.

After a brief hiatus (she made it to lunch but ran out of questions to ask herself) she was back with some more bizarre questions
- stairs have had their rods added, praise and rejoice!
- there are plans for more animals. Why though?
- reiterated that Mini Hinch is a one off thing. Because Tesco have dropped her.
- is still unpacking and assembling furniture. Maybe if she wasn't on Instagram answering her own questions it would be done by now? Just a thought.
- more Hinch tat is coming our way before the end of the year. Will it go straight to reduced clubcard prices like the Hinch baby collection?

Sopha is the Queen of lies
Jimbob is the husband who isn't even allowed to go golfing
Mad Ma Barker is always lurking in the periphery
Al hasn't been seen for a long time. Maybe he went out for pallets and never came back?

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:
1) my late mum always said a sign of a liar is the detail. She said the more detail there is to a story, the more likely it is a lie. Hinch does this a lot, my head is spinning from stinky Stacey bridesmaid story. Way too much detail.

2) house is bleeping dire. You were born with the ability to see colour love, use it and stop depriving your kids of it to. Colour is great for child development (both neurotypical and nd)

3) shocking she’s got hens. I know that company have had a few complaints already that they are irresponsible giving chickens to someone with insufficient roaming space.

4) the Tesco kids stuff was 100% dropped because it’s boring and not at all for kids. I’ve been in the midlands this past week for work and the teescchooo has the hinch stuff reduced and the kids stuff has always been bulging when I’ve been. (Which is a lot as I’m at a hotel living off meal deals and tins of gin)

Hinch duck off you long faced, freaky philtrum bleep.

Is it just me who thinks the blinds look like a small garage door?!! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1489158
Kindest followers lmao. Does she read any of her fans comments? The fb groups with her name to it, one of which has her family moderating is full of cunts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So she is living there?? Otherwise why would Ronnie be sleeping there

Sweepstake on how long it takes her to either move Ronalonadingdong to another room or paint over the £13k mural

I give it 3 months before she starts showing a ‘big boy bedroom’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.