Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chicken89

Chatty Member
How on earth did Pickfords have all of her tat on the van on MONDAY afternoon, yet we are now on WEDNESDAY evening and she's saying it's their first "full" night at Llama Lodge...so where were they Monday and Tuesday night 🫠

Never mind the fact that a few hours ago she said they weren't fully moved in but tonight said it's their first full night 🫠

I know I keep using this 🫠 emoji but I feel like it's very appropriate for her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Where are her pictures? You know - all the family photos? Where are her sentimental objects - the vase that was passed to her through her Nan; the plant pot she bought years ago but still loves it because it feels like home; the little house plant she rescued from a garden centre and is now thriving?
These must be things we all have at least some experience of?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
It's ridiculous that Freda spends her time trawling for comments that she thinks are negative and then giving shitty responses. Her time would be better spent giving her spoilt brat of a daughter a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #572 It takes 97 Tattle threads for Hinch to move house
We are now at Thread 97 from the house reveal until we finally saw a packed moving van. 13 weeks and 3 days since they were moving "in 6 weeks time" and still no official "we are in".
There weren't many suggestions last thread, but the highest rated was @Pollyanna263's suggestion from a previous thread, nominated by @N0sey.P4rker. She's still not officially announced she's in, but we know she must be by now.
Please keep thread suggestions short, no swears and marked with "Thread Suggestion" or it won't be seen!

Soph waited until just after the new thread was started to post a tantalising glimpse of a packed moving van. I'm fank you Sophie Rose.

And then that was all for Monday. And Tuesday.
We waited with our crunky snacks and 10L cokes but the plinky plonk montages never came.

Wednesday morning arrived and with it the most fabulous(ly filtered) dahlia I've ever seen. She was announcing a q&a, despite being busy moving, likely to boost engagement as her follower numbers are falling off a cliff.

A few hours later and a few questions she wrote to herself were answered.
- she's not selling or renting the house, but avoiding tax with it and it all sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me.
- said she's taking her followers on the journey of unpacking, but looks like she's already started before posting any stories. Pre-records in the making.
- gifting on the gifted sky glass. Probably because it's shit.
- announced she's giving burglars the upper hand with a house tour.
- began to construct her hen coop, but this goes against the application requirements that were on the BHWT website a few weeks ago (the website has also now changed...)
- did some washing in the new utility room but it still isn't clear if they're living there yet
- dirty deleted an admittance that Henry will still have his own bedroom. Clearly didn't mean to post that one.

After a brief hiatus (she made it to lunch but ran out of questions to ask herself) she was back with some more bizarre questions
- stairs have had their rods added, praise and rejoice!
- there are plans for more animals. Why though?
- reiterated that Mini Hinch is a one off thing. Because Tesco have dropped her.
- is still unpacking and assembling furniture. Maybe if she wasn't on Instagram answering her own questions it would be done by now? Just a thought.
- more Hinch tat is coming our way before the end of the year. Will it go straight to reduced clubcard prices like the Hinch baby collection?

Sopha is the Queen of lies
Jimbob is the husband who isn't even allowed to go golfing
Mad Ma Barker is always lurking in the periphery
Al hasn't been seen for a long time. Maybe he went out for pallets and never came back?

Report her to the ASA for not declaring ads: https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Read the wonderful thread 500:
1) my late mum always said a sign of a liar is the detail. She said the more detail there is to a story, the more likely it is a lie. Hinch does this a lot, my head is spinning from stinky Stacey bridesmaid story. Way too much detail.

2) house is fucking dire. You were born with the ability to see colour love, use it and stop depriving your kids of it to. Colour is great for child development (both neurotypical and nd)

3) shocking she’s got hens. I know that company have had a few complaints already that they are irresponsible giving chickens to someone with insufficient roaming space.

4) the Tesco kids stuff was 100% dropped because it’s boring and not at all for kids. I’ve been in the midlands this past week for work and the teescchooo has the hinch stuff reduced and the kids stuff has always been bulging when I’ve been. (Which is a lot as I’m at a hotel living off meal deals and tins of gin)

Hinch fuck off you long faced, freaky philtrum cunt.

Is it just me who thinks the blinds look like a small garage door?!! 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1489158
Kindest followers lmao. Does she read any of her fans comments? The fb groups with her name to it, one of which has her family moderating is full of cunts 🤣

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Is this the face of a man happy with his lot. I despise him yet feel just a tad sorry for him having to put up with that screeching bragging bitch but then he enables her so I take that back enjoy your pitiful life now mate cause it ain’t going to last. No one will have the money to buy her autumn range it will be a disaster people won’t be able to heat their homes never mind buying her latest tat range

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Pippa7662

I’m literally Laughing out loud at the Soph in the wild stuffing her face video… so glad you spotted her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Babybail93

VIP Member
PLEASE correct me if I’m wrong here but are these not the taps which are certainly not in the middleView attachment 1490525
As if they dare argue. From what I’ve seen they’re both very well behaved.

On another note. It popped into my head. I wonder how Ronnie’s allergies are now? Remember when he was smaller she had the giant bottle of baby piriton. You know when Ronnie was asleep ALL THE TIME? 😉

• Sad
  • Wow

Little Miss Annie

Hinch is walking on eggshells now. She wants to scream and shout behind a filter about getting called out and being spotted in public when she has no control over it but she knows that every time she does mention trolls or bullying, some sheep wake up and head over here and realise the truth!!

I dare you Sophie, mention trolls!! You won’t because you are too scared 😂 Does the truth hurt? Won’t hurt as much as the day the world sees you for who you are and you fall back down to the real world and lose the dream 😂

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
That alpaca wool rug isn't going to last long as a bathmat before it's matted and felted and mouldy and useless.

• Sick
  • Haha