Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Pantry styling 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fml. Just put it all in a row on the shelf.
That spinning board is taking up unnecessary space, she won’t have much space for tins.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
A couple more, because it is a huge waste of space when that cupboard would easily fit double that many tins at least without the fucking spinny shelf
IMG_20220811_144009.jpg

IMG_20220811_144103.jpg

Also some subtle shade from red there - you'll never be as rich or extra as a Kardashian, sorry Hunch!

• Haha

Riley.x

I was forced to move house due to security concerns guyzzz I promise to share as much as I can guyzzzzzz I’m already planning a guided tour of Hinch Farm

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That's not a bedroom of a 3 year old little child 💔
What's the bell for Soph. Ronnie been screamed at and told never get out of bed and ring this bell if you need anything, even when you have nightmares.
Scruffy cunt

• Haha

Bigfootz

I remember when my 1 year old use to argue with his brother about wanting to sit next to the tap all the time 🙄 she’s that far up her own arse she can’t even be bothered to put the effort into her bullshit stories now!

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Okay I thought I uploaded but I can’t see it on here fuck knows where I’ve uploaded the other one 🤣

Ive just uploaded it on another thread and everyone’s asking who is it 🤣🤣🤣 note to sell don’t come on tattle high
What a great wild spot well done!

May I ask, are you local to her? Just wondering if she is still in the vicinity of TendFarm at the moment or not....

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She's had the house nearly a year now and it's laughable that she feels the need to say "it really does feel like home which is a surprise to me". What a numpty.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
What is she going to do when her insta days are over? Neither of them have jobs. Take a look at SSS & orange head. They’ve both got loads going for them when it comes to tv work etc.. I doubt they’ll ever have to worry about money they can just keep doing more z list stuff but grinch can literally fall back on nothing else. So all this showing off and bragging is only going to make her even more relatable and hopefully lose her more followers, and I am so here for it :)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Wonderwhispers2k19

Just to add, I’m not stating I believe Ron is autistic but if he has being diagnosed with RMD coupled with ‘invisible speech needs’ an then he may be neurodiverse which is totally fine and we the strangers of the world don’t need to know such intimate details of his life do we!
But how else would she line up the pound coins otherwise eh.

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Interesting seeing photos of Sophie scoffing her mcdonalds in the car considering she told us the very reason she gained weight and had to have her stomach band fitted was because she hard to drive to McDonald's and eat in the car.

L00kform3

VIP Member
Some points about the bedroom reveal..

- Four poster bed looks weird without curtains etc.
- Why did she open the blinds to take those photos at what I’m assuming was 7/8pm at night? And if it was a prerecord (very likely) then why have all the lights on anyway?
- Why are the bedside tables so far away from the bed? Including the lights, who wants to get out of bed to turn off the lights?
- How did THAT take almost a year to renovate? It is so bland, basic and boring.
- The mortal and pestle next to the bed, I don’t get it? I could understand maybe in the kitchen as decoration, but the bedroom? And specifically on a bedside table? Odd.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hibernia

Regarding the chickens.. am I missing something, on holiday did she not say they were stinky rotten creatures and she was glad she reconsidered and would not be getting any? 🤣🤣 when there was a coop beside their villa if I'm honnesscht??

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Sausage90

VIP Member
First full night not built lonnies cot but had time to fill the popcorn machine up and have a movie night why does Ronnies bed look like cheap ikea set up crap polyester bedding that the duvet gets lost in at night and makes you sweat a sheet that doesn’t fit the bed and a matttess that looks squashed on to the frame but don’t worry the dogs got a 1kg Emma set up
Because it is cheap shit.

She's paid millions for a house and furnished it with MDF and pound shop shite

Reactions: 36